Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to own a small condo complex and a 2nd home in the mountains 90 miles away from my home here in the foothills above the city. Sold the Condos 3 years ago and just sold the 2nd home last month. Glad to be rid of all of it after 20 years. I got real tired of being a slum lord and the 2nd house just got to be to much work. My family would go up to party.....I would go up to do maintenance.

Now, all I am gonna do is take care of this place and fish. Don't need to deal with all the headaches anymore. I was able to negotiate a 4% commission on the commertial (condos) real estate and 5% on selling the house.

Turned out to be a fairly nice day. Gonna get close to 50F with no wind and sun. Thinking about driving to the lake and taking a nice long walk. Another year of fun in the sun isn't far off.

Cool RE !
Seeds Away !-- Y'all grow them big and grow them strong !--
If U have any questions U know how to find me !
- I find it satisfying to have something I bred with the jack boot of prohibition on my neck grown in another state !- Free states ?-- Even better !-- My middle finger to prohibition !-- They's some dank in them seed !-- I think you'll be happy with the results !

When they get there - I have some splaining to do - the seed are in sections of drinking straws with a cotton pellet on each end and the ends sealed -- I forgot who got what-- there's some mark KL and some marked NL - there's more to it than that -- KL is King Louie the 13th x- ( BPU-X-B.B. )
Marked NL -- that be (Nurse Larry -x- BBSL)-x( BPU -x- B.B.)
There's more than them 2 !
If U can't read my writing I'll set U straight !-- Gonna be some dam blueberry and goodness knows what else gonna be growing up on some mountian somewhere -- Hey prohibition!-- Here's your middle finger !
Over on the other side of the country ?-- Heads up Nov !-- U gonna need a bigger grow room !
Padre Puff got seed coming too that was bred on Padre Island -- just seemed like the thing to do !

Last edited by a moderator:
I bred this blueberry chocolate looking for ?- some blueberry chocolate something ?-- Smoking my 1st joint of it fresh dried so can't really tell much about the terps yet but there's something fruity there - Oh she potent !- I think y'all gonna like this !-- It's marked - - (GDP-X-BPU)-x- BOC --
2 of Umbra's creations - I just crossed them !

Afternoon All...Timberrr...another Oak on the ground and mostly processed and clean up done. No damage to house, it was tall enough to reach the power-lines across the road...barely clipped them...no sparks no outage...so it has been a good day indeed!..50* and lots of sunshine to speed this all along...of course I had a towel out for the perspiration. the yard about needs mowing all ready it is so green around here...one of my sisters has mowed already.

Nice job on the tree HP great when there are no mishaps. Love to have few of those Oak rounds, great for growing mushrooms.
Rose things are looking fabulous out here on the peninsula. Snow is just about gone, 50* outside, showers in the forecast but eh it's winter...
Keef Blueberry x Chocolate sounds yummy.. Any GDP X BPU seed around..??
That was a beautiful run I had with her.

HP a hard working man !-- Sunny and cool in the mudhole !
RE - U should have some marked ( PH -x-BBSL )-- (BPU-x- B.B.)---Purple Haze bred to the BBSL then put that BB on it - if it does what I expect you'll find a soft purple blueberry !- probably not all them but should be some !

4:20 or so here (like we need an excuse lol)....fire it up baby!

420d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back