Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much room for cooking in this travel trailer -- I'm looking forward to having a real kitchen again !--I can follow a recipe - but - I think it would make a fine grow trailer !-- that means I could make do with a 2 bedroom place ?-- The object is 2 room sized grow areas !- Trailer and a bedroom is that !- I'm still looking a 3 bedrooms 1st !
I get 3 bedrooms that means 2 --4 part bloom rooms ? -- Hey I'll have close to a dozen girls to clone !--This grow to the point it can pay for itself easy -'It's on a once a month harvest schedule now but I'll he going back to that every 2 weeks schedule at the Bat Cave -- Only gets bigger and better from now on ! -- I'm gonna need new lights !-- Mine work OK -but- I'm bout over this pink light telling on me!

Windows spray painted black from inside -- Where Bloom be ---It's good -- Veg in a room built inside that big old stripped out mobile home that is mostly a shop !- One room got about a 8 black and yellow grow boxes stacked up in it with my **** in it !-- I gots 4 working right now -- One in bloom sexing that last group and 3 in veg !-- 1-- I'm using as a cloner ( 34 grow holes) and I got 2 grower boxes with about 6-8 plants in each -- They'll expand out to maybe 4 boxes by bloom time -- I'll be running midgets because of head room in bloom -- So maybe 5 plants per box bushed and about a foot tall maybe 14 inches When they go to bloom !- I'm stay on this once a month harvest cycle until I get my place and let veg back up so I hit the ground running at the Bat Cave !
Just got thru taking some this Sticky-Ichy off the vine -- I am very pleased!-- Keef versus The Mudhole ?-- Made it my beech ! --

Let me explain why I call it the Mudhole ?-- U know what a slough is ?- It's a body of water that is normally cut off from a river or stream except when it floods -- well a shallow slough make a "J" around this place - Like a swamp !-- Or a Mudhole ?- There's stuff and thangs out there !-- Seen the hogs !-- Hear **** sometimes make scary noises !-- 30 round mag make me feel all warm and snuggly !-- I was taught as a young hunter don't shoot nothing U can't clearly identify !-- Other Keef don't play that **** !-- He will light them bushes up !--We ain't hunting -- We go see what it was after we reload !-- I like my 12 gauge pump too !- U can get creative on loads !- Dragon's Breath - dimes- marbles - flares - 50 cal slugs -- or just alternate buck shot with flares for anti - material - Bust it up -- Light it up !-- That'll work but I do like that Old single shot M-79 - 40 mm granade laucher - cops use them for tear gas - U can get them !--Can't get HE rounds ( high explosive) though - I carried an M-203-- I think they called it ?--40 mm Grenade launcher strapped underneath a M-16 !-- I needs me another one them !-- I wonder if a gunsmith could mount a launcher under a SAW ( squad automatic weapon )--- belt fed M16 -

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all. Good day. Grow is in good shape. Pulling an Early Skunk tomorrow for 48 hrs of darkness before harvest. Nice 2 1/2 hr walk down by the lake. Mostly frozen but nice mountain setting.

Smoking some Red Cheese as I type. Colombian Red X Cheese. Good stuff. Will finish off the night with some Indica Bubble Hash to help me sleep.

Sleep well all.

Good Morning OFC....Hiding lights can help with thieves or nosy neighbors but the modern smart electrical meter can tell on you...there is a date/time stamp in the electrical current. It can reveal your timed on/off power usage. Power company just says more revenue for them...unless J Law wants them to work. Kinda a long story but my buddy was busted a couple months ago....first off he brought it on himself....he has a non-vocal Autistic child about 12yo I think. He has visiting rights...divorce proceeding actually says he has to pick Jack up on Sundays. He and Jack goes out of town to a horse riding stable for fun...he out of spite to the mom does not tell her and will not answer the phone all day. Amber Alert is issued...they find him and all is well. He would never hurt Jack...this I can vouch for. 2 weeks later...local narcotics agent (nicked named action Jackson with only one hand...lost other one in a hay baler...yeah:rolleyes:) rolls up to his camper trailer...knocks on door....he like the dumb arse he is...lets them in. Jackson says I smell cannabis....bet it is in this drawer over here....retrieves 3 or 4 J maybe...hauls him in...never searched any other spot in the house!...Yep his ex had set him up...he had been smoking with her. He was fined $540.00 for simple possession...she all so told them he was torturing Jack and abusing him...they dropped all that due to no proof. This is how corrupt the po-po is in LA...no warrant...just walk in and bust someone on another person's word. Action Jackson is known for taking short cuts on bust. He is fine...his family has money..lots of it, so they had him out in less than an hour. She should be charged for false reports....but its a women's court as they say. Ok that is my rant for today...no promise I want rant again someday lol. Peace ya'll

images.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning yall!
HP
That sounds horrible! How can the Mother do that to the child!
My ex and I don't like each other much and I'm sure she would have dropped a dime on me too if not for our daughter. How do you explain to a kid that you locked up their dad out of Spite?
Unfortunately in My case, family is the biggest threat to my freedom.
My heart bleeds for the children.

Dragging the kids into whatever moose **** is fouling up a divorce is about the worst most shameful thing one can do. They grow up with a lifetime of sorting out resentment and distrust. Those scars never heal.

It's a chilly morning up here in the snowy part with trees, and still dropping. May hit zero before sunrise. Time to go see if anyone preheated the keurig; coffee is going down real fast today.

Good morning OFC. As a divorced father with 2 sons, I know what it is like dealing with an ex that has issues with trying to make kids hate their dad. I knew a woman who did every nasty trick in the book with her ex while going thru their divorce. She was charged with obstructing parental rights and when it came time for Judge to rule on custody, he ruled against the mother and listed how she tried to alienate the children from their father. She spent 10 years trying to change that ruling. My divorce marked many changes for Fathers seeking custody of their children in NJ. My ex almost lost her rights to see the children by making accusations she couldn't back up and prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back