Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished looking things over in the grow. A bit of pruning but nothing else needs tending today. A day off.....Thinking about going to Home Depot and getting a new storm door. Brother in law installed the old one 20 years ago and showing signs of wear and tear plus starting to rust on the bottom.

Was gonna take Mrs Pute to the show this afternoon but she put me off until tomorrow. Kind of screwed up my day. Now that I think about it.....tomorrow as well. Gotta keep the little woman happy though.

Keef
Sorry you are having to move your grow. From the sounds of things you have a lot to move as well. Makes me tired just thinking about the whole process. Moving then setting up new rooms. Luckily, I'm pretty much rooted in. Same house for 25 years now. Place is paid for and I love it here. 2,200 sq ft basement helps. Plenty of room for a man cave and a grow down there.

I love lemon flavored strains. I have Lemon Betty and it is one of my most popular. Used to love my Colorado Cut of Blueberry but lost it. Trying several new things right now as well. Key Lime Pie and Strawberry OG. Just finished a Black Tooth Grinn and it looks and smells tasty......probably gonna cull her though....no yield. Small bushy Indicas aren't worth my trouble....no space.

Test....gonna try and post a Gif. Probably won't take on this server with the filters in place....

Nope, wouldn't upload. You all have good filters here. Wondering if there is a way to do it. Pictures are easy but I guess the system won't allow Gifs......

Just finished looking things over in the grow. A bit of pruning but nothing else needs tending today. A day off.....Thinking about going to Home Depot and getting a new storm door. Brother in law installed the old one 20 years ago and showing signs of wear and tear plus starting to rust on the bottom.

Was gonna take Mrs Pute to the show this afternoon but she put me off until tomorrow. Kind of screwed up my day. Now that I think about it.....tomorrow as well. Gotta keep the little woman happy though.

Keef
Sorry you are having to move your grow. From the sounds of things you have a lot to move as well. Makes me tired just thinking about the whole process. Moving then setting up new rooms. Luckily, I'm pretty much rooted in. Same house for 25 years now. Place is paid for and I love it here. 2,200 sq ft basement helps. Plenty of room for a man cave and a grow down there.

I love lemon flavored strains. I have Lemon Betty and it is one of my most popular. Used to love my Colorado Cut of Blueberry but lost it. Trying several new things right now as well. Key Lime Pie and Strawberry OG. Just finished a Black Tooth Grinn and it looks and smells tasty......probably gonna cull her though....no yield. Small bushy Indicas aren't worth my trouble....no space.

Test....gonna try and post a Gif. Probably won't take on this server with the filters in place....

Nope, wouldn't upload. You all have good filters here. Wondering if there is a way to do it.

Done in the garden and now gonna go to Home Depot to get a new storm door. Old one is 20 years old and has seen its better day.

Keef
Sorry you have to move things. Especially since it seems as if you have a lot going on. Makes me tired thinking about the whole process. Packing things, moving and setting up a whole new grow op.....take care and be save.

Life throw us some curve balls sometimes Cane - We roll with the punch best we can !--Sorry to hear U gotta feel this too !
This blueberry chocolate is turning out different - Not chocolate - not blueberry - She gonna have a hook !-- What is that flavor?- I should know that ?---- Another toke and U been had !

No idea what it could be Put !
Trying to catch up on the news -- Does anyone think this will be a fair impeachment trial ?-- Gonna be a big back lash in 2020 -- Iran got a 80 million dollar bounty on Trumps head ?-- Couldn't happen to a more deserving person !
Where my pipe ?

AK Thang--( AK -x- BBSL )-x- ( BPU-X-B.B. )-- Gonna have some berry something but it's different - I don't think it's gonna be blueberry ?-- Should be but them 2 terp dominates thrown together ?-- I don't know !-- Sparkly !
And potent !

I've told it before but if I was new I wouldn't read the whole book of the OFC !-- Print this thang up and it would be a box full !- Anyway - I've talked about some the bad things in life I've experienced but it wasn't all bad !-- I've seen things few ever will - I used to moonlight at a fertility clinic while I was in the army the last time -- Told people - I make babies for a Living what do U do ?-- I've went in and helped harvest eggs off a woman's ovaries after giving her fertility drugs --In a procedure known as GIFT- Gamete--Intra--Fallopian- Transfer- Put the eggs in a petri dish with the husbands purified sperm and watched conception happen on the monitor !-- Injected the fertilized eggs back into the womans fallopian tubes and let them come down to the uterus naturally -- It happened several times but the 1st time really impressed me -- Momma brought a 3 month old bouncing baby boy from our procedure in to meet the crew !

While I have no grandchild to be banished from, 1 of my nephews or rather his wife has issues with my lifestyle ( smoking weed) and I pissed her off. 1st year I moved to Cali I went to Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa. I ran into Doobie Duck. I know him from several sites that we both belonged to. He is the most incredible cannabis photographer I have ever known. I bought a couple boxes of his Christmas cards. They were humming birds taking nectar from a cannabis bud. You can't see how he did it, but he took a fresh cut stem with a bud on it and put in in a vase of water and put it in an area where humming birds normally go. He waited days and took hundreds of shots. Then took the best of those and did the cards. I sent 1 to everyone I knew, … including my nephew. No one in my family openly talks about my smoking weed, except me. They all know I smoke and for medical reasons, even that I live where it is legal for anyone over 21, still a no Bueno.

Whether U like it or not human cloning is absolutely possible - We coulda done it back then but it's taboo !- It wouldn't have been hard with the technology we had -- so I'm sure it has been done !
Not only that but with this new CRISPER technology
U can design the child --hair and eye color and choose it's sex ! --Along with other traits !--

Edit : it ain't easy being cheesy Umbra !
I ramble too much when I get this high ?

I know that's right -- U would expect a blending of the terps of the mom and dad -- but BOC just take left turn and who knows what will become -BOC -x- London Bridge is NOT gonna come across with chocolate cake terps - it's going somewhere unexpected !
I know dis guy -- got a dank diner grow -- Looks like they both fit ?-- Just saying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back