Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Growers...Finally got the Oak processed...feeling kinda 60ish afterwards. The economy is peaking for the 1% at the top...nothing to speak of here happening...outside today watching air traffic...it is a VERY lite day...I am in the Houston to Atlanta business corridor, and when the freighters are not moving...the economy is slow. I fully expect a noticeable slow down this year...one part due to the election.When the powers that be recognize their bought and paid for candidate may not go back in....well they gonna grab all they can....while the grabbing is good....and when you can get $150.00 for a TV bill....the grabbing is good! ...We need a strain named Amos Moses Keef ...he was a heck of a man....just knock them gators in the head with a stump.

U need to do a box of cake and cookies !

HP - - I'm not so sure about a defeat in 2020 -- He's proven willing to cheat to win !-- Got his own political name TV in Fox news and already asking other countries for help !-- He going all in too become the American King and his Boot lickers worship him !-- I'm headed back up into the woods and ride this out !-- I got no confidence that right will prevail over wrong !- political name and the GOP making a move to take over the country the same like Hitler did !--Declare him ruler for life !--
If they could just shut down the mainstream media and have people only get news from Fox they could do what they want !-- I hope it does end in 2020 but I'm get some more bullets just in case !-- I ain't kneeling to no King !--Especially him !

Afternoon all. I want to be friends with everybody therefore I don't talk about the issues going on in this country today. Sad. At one time or another I have been on most every site like this one........Major truth.....I have never seen one person change their mind on their views. Personally, I don't trust any of them from either side of the isle. I grab my wallet when I here any of them speak.

Trying to be very careful choosing my words. Had 3 posts held up for moderation review. Even Sent Rosebud a PM and she said I did nothing wrong....Hoping this goes through....If you don't see it it was held up for review.....bwahahaha.....

Hamburger night here...serving them with fried green squash rounds...sliced fresh tomato's from a local growers green house....zesty dill pickle wedge and green onion slice. @putembk the security software may hold your post till you reach a certain post count...some discussion boards do this...I owned and ran one of different discussion topics for 3 years but it was on V bulletin...this one is on Xen Foro and I am not familiar with it.

Charlottesville made it all real to me and not about politics anymore !-- Am I willing to live in the world they want and just shut up ?--NO !--I'd rather fight to preserve democracy !- -The time for getting along ended in 2016 !---Nothing left but confrontation !

Never seen that either but they have updated the software since I was new...sorry “put em back”...

I'm like you PB.
I don't trust or believe either side. Lots of smoke n mirrors from All of them.
Me too on the posting thing. I got here before the changes I guess. Truthfully I've posted stuff a few times I figured I'd get in trouble for but slipped through somehow. :)

I'm of the opinion that sometimes there are unseen things moving thru the ether that I don't have enough information to understand -- I don't sense a threat - but --ain't my job to police the place !- I'm just an observer on this - Hope it all works out well ! -- Remedial 4:20 !- in case U missed it ?

Hehehe!
All is right in the world for me at this moment.
I ain't been this high in a good while. This ain't no Illinois weed Ill tell ya That!

When Texas does roll over ?- With the genetics U guys have shared with me the quality contest not gonna be fair !-- I'm sure there are good growers in Texas but not with access to the genetics like I do ! -- Or a hive mind of growers to call on !- I like my chances !

Can't go n lose your keys bro!
Here you lose em you done. Too cold to walk any place and too much ice on the ground.

Nephew got a back up set !- but my scooter keys on the ring too !- Piece of **** Chinese scooter !-- some kind of black powder keeps plugging up my jets - had to buy a new carb for it -- original was riveted so U couldn't get in to clean it out-- got a new one- it plugged up too ! -- I be road kill I get on the roads around here on a scooter !-- I fix it again at the Bat Cave !-Got less than 500 miles on it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back