Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to buy some auto seeds to try this out with 'cause they are easy and quick. Gonna start then in rockwool and immediately into 6" net pots. Keef, if you are actually gonna make any money you need to think bigger. If you veg 4 weeks, a plant would be getting pinched offf by a 4" pot before it was done.

Nick I can be flexible -- These lights won't penetrate a full size plant --I can do a modified SOG with midgets under them just fine !-- I get new lights I'll adapt !--

Nov-- gonna be a lot of sick people ! -- With air travel it's already spread !--

Got my keys back !-- All's well enough in the grow -- Got my Big Pink back !- Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- She a girl ! - think I got a boy too !-- I'll look closer tommorrow!- Still raining and I have to cross the yard to get to the grow so only did what had to be done !-- I got that box sexing and hadn't put a bubbler in it before I lost my keys - U can tell too !-- Just show me some girl parts and I'll take U back to veg and nurse U back to healthy before I start cutting on U ! -- This particular example of the White Indica -x- BBSL - just turned a year old !-- I got rooted cuts at different stages - Stacked Blueberries and
Blueberry Chocolate and The AK Thang locked in with multiple clones !--They not going nowhere !- I tore her up pretty good up potting but the original mother still lives !
Not that I have a problem cloning from clones !

Bad Company at The Oil Palace -Tyler Texas - The 1st concert I took my ex !--Her 1st !-- I stolt her from the pentacostal church !-- They said I was Satan !-- I didn't disagree !-- They never encountered someone immune to they guilt !-- Some thought I was a demon in human form !
Hissssss !-- Not good to let me know your fears then piss me off ? -- I'll put a mind fock on U like U never seen !

A band of demons joined and it sounded a little like this !

Single again ---Maybe I need to go back to church ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly sure what my first was...it was at the Filmore in SF... probably either Country Joe & the fish or quick silver messenger service...went to see Hendrix while in high school but we were late arriving and my friend who bought the tickets for us, got tired of waiting and sold them before going in...so we took our ticket money and bought weed...that was my first joint...standing outside the Sacramento civic auditorium listening to Hendrix thru the back entry door...at least it was open and the roady crew let us hang close by...

Last edited:
I'm out too !-- Sleep well !-- Other Keef is not really a soul eater !--He got exercised !-- He tell it scary though !

Chomp - Chomp !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC....Hmmm first concert...I am about a decade behind some folks here...but my first musical concert was Jerry Lee Lewis in his home town high school gym...maybe 200 people there...weed...lol I laugh heartily...No weed there...I was 7 yo. maybe...bouffant hair do's were king...personally I had a crew cut and had paid the man $.50 cents for the job.The concert was a free performance from Jerry...he did a fine show! Fast forward to 1982...Cheap Trick...Aldo Nova...Ax ...first unsupervised concert...plenty of weed there ;). My concert days are over I guess....trying to preserve what hearing I have left! Off for a damp walk this morning...Smoke it till ya drop!

Good morning yall!
I tell ya, sleeping is Much easier with a bud. And I'm not talking beer. :)
1st concert? 1968-9?
I believe I was 11-12. Dropped a hit of blotter and saw Elton John at the Phoenix colosseum.
Didn't care for the music, but the acid was Real intense.

Last edited:
What's up, OFC? Been offline for a minute or so - cold and crappy here in Jawja, with more rain coming tonight.

First concert - Elton John - Yellow Brick Road 1973, then whoever else drug themselves through Knoxville,TN. I do remember Jeff Beck throwing a shoe box full of joints into the audience, Stephen Stills too drunk to play, and Leon Russell falling off his piano he was so ripped!

Wifey and I won't fly anymore after we caught some weird superflu in the Vegas airport a couple of years ago. About as sick as I've ever been in my life, that s#it ripped through me like wildfire! Then came home and my dog died and I had to bury her while sick as a dog myself! Going out West this summer, and will just bite the bullet and drive. Plus, I can carry my own weed with me if I drive!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em - and we all got 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back