Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ofc! 30*outside. I don't remember my first concert. I was dragged along to something with my mom. Probably country back then. The first concert I went to with friends was Lollapalooza. Mud party at Blossom Music center. Good times. My best friend broke his collar bone in the pit of some side stage band. We stayed all night and partied anyway. Man, to be a kid again. Somedays I really miss the memories

Morning OFC!- Ugh !-- Need more coffee !-- My 1st concert I was grown and in the army !-- Freddie King openned for Eric Clapton in Shreveport La !
Got a little too high yesterday-- Got farming to do today !
Until my sinus meds and my caps kick in I'm just pretend I'm an old man not getting around so well !-- I can get real uncomfortable and have some panic issues in large crowds -- Didn't have this problem before my fall !--Trying to break a concrete floor with your face do that !-- It changed lots of stuff in me !--
Rain stopped !- Not as cold
Wake and Bake - We got a day to do !

Edit :-- U never too old to learn !-- For instance yesterday I heard the Dear Leader explain how America invented the wheel !-- I was not aware of that !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta find my pH down -- I haven't check pH yet but it's high - I can tell by looking ! - I was locked out the grow for for 2 days -- Maybe I get me some FFOF at the new place ?-- Transition them from water to dirt before bloom ?-- I can grow in good dirt but all dirt ain't good dirt or weed growing dirt ! -- What am I gonna do ?-- Grow some dank !- Drop me into the Dam Bat Cave and let's figure out how ?

Morning. Another day in the life.

Busy day in the grow. Girls will be hungry and gonna make bubble hash.

I ruined my ears in the 60's. Drag racing, loud music and the army! Have had to wear hearing aids for years now. The stupid things we do when we think we are 10 feet tall an bullet proof.

Wish I could go back in time and slap some since into myself.

Time to take the dog out .... Later.

U can only beat ole Keef down and hold him back for so long !--Sooner or later he gonna get back up !-- I'm getting up and I'm grow some big weed !- Best I can lay hands on !
Lots of it !-- Throw me away as worthless and broken ?--
Here's your middle finger beeches !-- I ain't finished yet !

Climate be changing for sure !-- It is easy to say we "F-ed" up the planet !- but if U look at the big picture -- The poles are moving !- Man can "F" some stuff up but we ain't good enough at it to shift the magnetic sphere of earth !-- Something else doing that !-- The return of Neburu and the Anunaki at the crossing ?--They say this is thier mining colony not our world !-- We were just genetically engineered to to thier work for them !--They'll be back for the gold !- If some ain't been here all along collecting it for transfer to thier home world at the crossing -Talk about your deep state !- Civilization takes a mighty blow and collapses!--They teach us more and or do a genetic upgrade -- Then it all begins again !-- So say the oldest writings and records !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all, Boy, try to go back and read a couple of days is hardly possible. Yall are chatty, i like that.
Rain and fog in this hood this morn. Just the crappiest looking day possible but we growers have sunshine in our hearts and grows. ok, just the grow has sunshine. I am in love with Annie, the new pup. Went cbd shopping with the lady that lives here. She has stopped reg pot much to her chagrin. She has a good sense of humor, laughed till i cried last night. ok, i may have wet my pants.... oh dear tmi. i hope you laugh. We have a few cbd stores here, who knew? Putembk, is everything ok now? I hope so.

My AK be different now !- Got some right here too !-- AK -x- BBSL-- then put Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. on it ! - It is gonna age nicely !
Off to the pharm - Try to fix dis **** !- after another toke or 2 ?

Digging some D&C -- All Along the Watchtower -- John Mayer can play dat ax !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back