Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not have religious beliefs but I would fight for your right to freedom of Religion -- Although I think there was a typo in the constitution -- I think they may have meant it to read -- Freedom from religion !- Still U have a right to the choice !

If U had one those vacuum pumps and a celite filter- It sure ashell would be !-- coffee filter - not sure ? - I know how U do so I expect U be vaping it shortly !- Your shine or everclear ?-
Yep, I need a vac pump.
This is my shine super cold super fast wash filtered thru coffee filter first then tight packed paper towel in neck of funnel. Filter 3 times. Very clear but still a little bit of green in it.

Let it sit so any sediment will drop out and suck the top off right down close to the sediment if there is any then stop - Knock the last of it down in one shot !-- I know that's just an excuse for a dose of green dragon --but hey ?

Nurse Larry
Purple Haze
Purple Mimosa
And maybe a lemon ?

Girls In da house !
That would be my dozen!--SD-x- BBSL would make it 13 ---Where da Bat Cave ?
Time to work !

It does look clean don't it ?-- Next time maybe shop vac / vacuum cleaner hose --pulling thru your thump keg from the filter/funnel ?- Duct tape is my friend !-- Some good filter material U be done quick !

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked the nephew to pick up my SKS at his momma's house - and the bag with extra mags !-- Crackhead seen wandering the hood -- Better stay dahell off the property !-I have a grow here to protect !-- -I will light U up !
Where da dam Bat Cave ?- This ain't no place to grow weed !-- I don't like combat farming !

That's pretty darn good compared to the dark green stuff
Thanks
I see you're point on the dry ice!
Without it speed is everything.
This turned out to be green rso but its translucent. Not so sure about how it will work with EJ Mix but Ill try a small bit. It'll make Excellent tincture for sure!

Umbra the oil is too thick - my burners were gumming up and burning out !-- not because of impurities -- Next time I add just a bit of E-J Mix see If the burners won't last longer !
Quality there and all--nice flavor -- It was just a bit too thick to flow thru the burner filter properly for long !- Probably less than 10% EJ Mix should fix that !-- I likes me a hash oil cart !- Uncut it would work best in a dab rig !--

50/50 - hash oil/ EJ Mix ---- Liquid weed !---- half strength hash oil - Strong as the mother weed toke for toke ?- 70% THC - cut in half and 35 % THC will be stronger than the mother weed !--

Full strength hash oil make me sit in a corner with a stupid look on my face drooling --Liquid Weed more for social vaping !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Padre !-- Welcome to the OFC !-- I run a window unit in the grow and struggle to stay below 80 degrees in the heat of summer - Gonna fix that at the new place !-
- U should have seed shortly they on the way ! -- Summer coming I'll struggle with the temp !--And Bugs come with warmer weather too !-- I'd rather be in the low 70s --
There should be something in those seed that'll help with that back but U need to be eating some decarb regularly to get the best medical benefits !
Padre gonna be growing some OFC genetics and he certainly qualifies as an old fart so I told him come on over !

Thank my brother for the forthcoming seed & the warm welcome.

I was trying to remember what I sent out but ???-- I do remember that I sent RE - Nov and the Padre some blueberry chocolate seed --( GDP-x-BPU)- x- BOC --
Should be plenty too -- Other than that I Don't have a clue !
When they get there we'll talk about what U got !
I got some this fresh dried blueberry in the pipe- - Gonna take awhile in a jar for the blueberry to come out but got got a nice buzz to it !
Should be some colored weed in those seed too ? -- Many never been run !

Good enough for me

Best way for me to explain it is I don't believe none they bullchit !-- Christianity and Islam are late comers to religion -- The old testament is a "Cliff Notes" version of the ancient writing found in Sumer from 6,000 years ago right up to the deluge !-- 4,000 year before the bible was compiled !--
Reading list :
The 12th Planet by Zacharis Sitchen
The Lost book of Enki
The Eagle and Serpent
The Epic of Gilgamesh

I blasphemy again !-- Don't 'fect me none !

Free yo mind and the rest will follow !

As I have often said we find our common interests and make them strengths and we are better able to understand each other.
@Keef & I have gotten better to know each other. I am grateful "I'd say blessed", to have him as a friend and brother.
We're here to discuss weed. Every know and then I'm sure we'll talk trash about a grow style, lights or have a measuring contest to see who's bud is bigger.

Good Morning OFC....41* heading to 57* and sunny...perfect day here. Lots of peachy news today...Virus continues to spread....doomsday clock moved to 100 seconds till midnight.... Spaceway1 ( DirecTV back up satellite) has battery failure and explosion is possible ...it has to be moved into a dead orbit. Don't worry...AT&T will just raise everyone's bills to cover it! Internet is acting up as well...lots of domains not loading in this area...node problem maybe. This run has passed 6 week mark and looking decent...hard to believe its time to replant...time is flying on past when your having fun! Enjoy your Friday Amigo's!

stoner-ted-baked-weedmemes.jpg

It does look clean don't it ?-- Next time maybe shop vac / vacuum cleaner hose --pulling thru yookur thump keg from the filter/funnel ?- Duct tape is my friend !-- Some good filter material U be done quick !
I ran across a nice asperator that I hook to my kitchen faucet.
Guy at the gro shop has a used 5000ml Buckner funnel setup for 75 bucks. Im gonna have to talk turkey with him. $$$ maybe barter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back