Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
It snowed pretty much all afternoon and all night here.
Sighhhhh.
Roads are bad and I'm not up to shoveling wet snow.
I think Ill try some vapes for wake n bake. I'm warming the rso right now and have EJ Mix ready. I have a crummy little disposable to try it in and if it works good I have a V2 Pro Ill use with it. Similar to a PAX.
If that don't work I have coconut oil and eye droppers. :) :)
Stay warm and as high as you want yall!

I get it brother! I'm glad I don't have that problem. (yet)
Locals all target shoot frequantly. No misunderstandings. Marine flag says? "Don't tread on me". Creepers and rippers make great compost. (nobody knows where they are cuz they don't advertise where they going) Just add bokashi. :)

Last edited:
Gloman vaping Liquid Weed --
.75 to 1. -- That should work ! --Not moving so good yet -
Waiting on some good dirt so I can transplant some these things !-- Gotta get the new girls out of bloom and feed the rest !-- Ain't planting no more seed while I'm here -- I got what I needed and more !

I won't shoot at U -- I shoot at the second button down your shirt !-- If I miss the button by an inch or 2 it don"t matter

Last edited by a moderator:
They say blood makes the grass grow
Good morning OFC
41* here yet it feels really cold. Headbands got me stuck. I might go back to bed. I maybe should've let it go a little bit longer. It gives a slight bit of rushing paranoia/anxiety where it feels like your heart is racing. Strain needs a touch more amber for my taste. I'm not complaining, it does the trick pretty well.
I wonder if I'll get my goodie bag from Keef today?

Last evening I was listening to the GrowTube podcast from March 19/19 and they were talking about cutting rosin and RSO for carts. They had a guy on there in a later episode talking about how to do it with no agents. I didn't listen to that one yet, I just thought it was funny you guys were talking about the same stuff while I was listening.

Well was gonna dry trim a White Fire today but it's not quite dry enough so I will wait until tomorrow.

Looks like I got close to oz of bubble hash yesterday. Still have a bunch of trim and I don't like having that laying around so will make kief next week.

Today looks like a trash run,general clean up and wash pots. Always something to do.

Might even get up the energy to walk the dog.

Gonna breed that Snow Desiel -x- BBSL to my White Indica so I take something up out here to remember the mudhole !
Hope I can do it without spreading pollen everywhere !-- Later I'm hit it with this limb breaking Apricot Head --
Then it be --Amos Moses !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back