Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked the nephew to pick up my SKS at his momma's house - and the bag with extra mags !-- Crackhead seen wandering the hood -- Better stay dahell off the property !-I have a grow here to protect !-- -I will light U up !
Where da dam Bat Cave ?- This ain't no place to grow weed !-- I don't like combat farming !

Always got the Glock26 with the 30 round clips on my leg and a mossberg pump in the truck. Never be too careful.

I haven't kilt the boy - SD-x- BBSL -- I got a plan but it's tricky - White Indica just begging for it !

I was like a puppy with two peters today. I just got my official "decoder pen". Sorry 2 pots of coffee and a blunt for brunch.

I got my official OFC gennetic seeds. Like a fat kid in a candy store trying pick which to pop first. Thank you brother Keef.
Peace, Love and good toking

What up yall?
Padre I'm with keef on the oral use for pain. I like a smoking or vapeing buzz but eating it is better than smoking for me with pain.

I been extracting the yummies out of 40g. of trim.
What do you guys think? Will it be clean enough to vape?

Thanks bud. Yes I'll probably go that route and do some vape smome herb for fun. Hell been smoking 38 years just like a favorite hobby now.

Good afternoon OFC

Sunny today. I may take a drive today and explore the back roads.
ne and my gt.JPG

Afternoon all. Just got back from getting my hair cut. Needed it as I haven't had a hair cut in two months. I was looking a bit rough around the edges. I live on the back 9 of a golf course and today is the first time since mid November that there have been golfers out there. Snow here has finally melted enough to open the place. First sign of upcoming warmer weather. Watch, it will snow in the next couple of days and shut it down for another month or so.....I like it when closed as I get to take walks there.

Day is pretty much history at this point so I think I will take a Jacuzzi and start my daily buzz. Weekend is here and I don't really even know it. 10 years of retirement will do that to ya. Half the time I don't even know what day it is. I certainly don't know what time it is because my watch went into the drawer the day I retired and haven't warn it since.

Enough rambling.....time for a nice soak.

Yeah IT sure is a lot father away. Probably be Monday. My nerves get me, ya know? Plus I want to see em and talk about em. Take some notes and put em in the binder. Something's getting popped as soon as I get veg stable again.

Nov -- I had some more I had for U but - In the end I couldn't turn them loose -- only got bout half dozen -- Larry OG -x- RB OG -- but I think U gonna be alright !- Like I told Padre there's some never been grown so I can tell U much more than who the parents were !

I live in a travel trailer in the mudhole but my beach house gots a hot tub !-- **** needs to sell too got dammit !-- They jamming me on the Bat Cave !-- I ain't got time for dis bullchit -- I got weed to grow !-- I got too many girls and not enough bloom room here !- and I need some more dam lights too !--

I know I said I had a dozen girls but might be more than that -- Sorting this out gonna take awhile -- Evaluating each cross-- I can only smoke so much weed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I took the plunge and ordered one of those SF1000 dimmable white lights.
Direct from Spider farmer. Same price as Amazon and free shipping too. Only difference is I can use PayPal credit and not pay Interest if I pay it off in 6mo.
Next I need nice stands that will let the pots drain runoff into 1 central resivore. There's a floor drain on the opposite side of the wall I can run a drain tube to.

My cuts haven't wilted at all:)
I haven't seen any sign of roots yet but usually my clones kind of droop and look sick soon after cutting till they get a hold on things. I'm anxious for them to start so I can flip the big girlz to 12hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back