Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there my ofc friends, I guess it’s been a day or so since I checked in...cleaned house yesterday after the holidays and it took a little extra time but we got it done...this morning I’m overhauling and sorting out the wiring and control of my grow cabinets...I had a little plant I transplanted in and now it looks like I’ve gone and burnt some of the leaves...I just sprayed it a bit with some rainwater but I think that may have caused some light burn...I’ve moved the lights up a bit though they weren’t all that close...I’ll be happy when I get a couple good usable strains to clone and keep so I don’t have to keep messing with seeds...they are a pain, and take too long...gotta get a couple new fans in there as well...

Last edited:
Hey keef, got a little care package in the mail today...
Let me read it off and then you can tell me...
Got a tube marked
(GDPxBPU)xBOC
(AKxBBSL)xBB
KL
PH...
the last one kinda hard to make out but maybe nurse Larry? I think it says NL....
Thanks a bunch keef!!!

Can't be having no empty spots ! -- I do right now but I'm gonna fill them up maybe tommorrow-- I need cuts from the new girls -- Then fill any extra holes up with whatever gets in the way !--

RE -- Dude U got some OFC genetics coming at U that WILL have keepers for sure !-- Gonna be a Berry Mountian grow !
Your hardest decision gonna be what to keep !-- Now some got BBSL and GDP-x- B.B. - and they both terp dominate so I don't have a clue how it will turn out - but U got blueberry and blueberry chocolate amongst them !-- Might be there tommorrow -- U closer than Nov !

I might be able to shed some light on the genetics, lol. The BB= blueberry blast is SnowHigh's work. Blue dream x Johnny Blaze. The GDP was from OJD ( connoisseur genetics ) he did an S1. Very consistent and purple. The King Louis X111 was from Riot and was his Pink Louie. BPU you already know, and Box of Chocolate you know.

Good deal RE !-- King Louie 13th but that one is either KL -x- BBSL or KL -x- (GDP-x - BB)- Blue King or Black King - you'll have to tell me !- I got them confused !

(GDP-x BPU)-x- BOC -- That's your blueberry chocolate -- There's gonna be variation between them --I've bloomed one - It is a heavy producer terps still developing !

(AK- x - BBSL)-x - BPU-x- BB-- that's my AK Thang -- She gonna get big - real big- should be berry but B.B. and BBSL are terp dominate so who knows -- maybe that in a wet forest on the edge of a blueberry field

KL we covered

PH -- Is Purple Haze bred to BBSL to make Magenta Madness then I put that blueberry (GDP-x-BPU-x- BB) on It!
I hope U find a purple blueberry - Should be there !

NL... ?--( Nurse Larry -x- BBSL )- x- (GDP -x- B.B. )-- I do not have a clue what to expect !

Did U figure out where a lot of my stuff come from yet ?

The Umbra frost spoiled me !

Put --when prohibition end in Texas - I'm set up for cloning -- I got 4 aeroboxes I can use for cloners with 34 grow spots in each !-- I'm not really thinking about selling clones -- I want a dam warehouse !

I don't peddle mine either. Most are good friends that aren't happy with the results and then they become better friends.(hint) I personally hate seeds. I do it but don't have room for the males taking space. I also hate getting seeds that do fine outside but herm under the lights. But, at the end of the day plants from seed are a better yield. My .02

Seed are a nessassary evil to me !-- There's no going to the weed store in Texas - If I want a variety I have to start it from seed !-- I like keeping a harem -- I clone from clones so I don't waste space on mothers -- The OFC peeps in the free states send me seed sometimes -- The OFC been good to me !-- So I try to give back when I can !- -I figured I'm kinda isolated down here so I chunk some pollen once in awhile and breed me stuff of my own to grow -- I don't have anything left that came from a seed company and I'm OK with that !-- I run lots of Umbra's stuff and have bred with it !-- He spoiled me with what I call the Umbra frost !
I got some of his latest work in bloom now -- Sundae Driver and Sunset Sherbert both with a grape dad - and Black Star -x- Apricot Head too !--

Going deep up in the woods !-- I'm be wanting some Pineapple so why not some roadkill ?-- Why does it always seem to come back to Bohdi for me ? -- Black Triangle and Dank Sinatra -- Some things I remember ! --
Mane I got another set of Grape crosses to run then sort them all out !- Don't be tempting me with your Dosidos and GSC ?- U know I want some ?- I got that variety chasing disease !-- I can't help it !

geez...every time I come in here, I see that I wrote a post and then forgot to hit the send button...now that post just don’t seem to make sense...am I gonna quit posting while high...

no, not gonna happen...I’m struggling with seedlings lately...or mayhaps I’m just impatient...I think I’ll start more than I need so as to pick what may be the best or healthiest...some of my recent sprouts have been overly lanky and failed to hold themselves erect...I’m hoping some of these recent arrivals are of more compact stature...

gonna post this now so I don’t forget.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back