Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Caronavirus made it to Chicago ?-- So it begins ?

RE -U should have enough seed to over plant -- Then choose the healthiest to work with-' I usually start half dozen seed to a new cross and that gets me my girl most times -Usually get multiple girls so pick out the pick of the litter !-- I had 2 phenos of this Stacked Blueberries -( GDP-X-BPU)-x- ( BPU-X-B.B)-- One of them showed some color - -- I threw out a set of clones (5 healthy clones)- and took another set off the purple girl !

U pick out seed with a tooth pick Umbra ?-- or just shred it by rubbing it between your hands and get your seed that way ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in Chicago? Man.... Last year or in 18 bill Gates said there was a engineered virus being released soon for population control. It's always something. War, cops, synthetic dirty drugs, shooters in places of worship/schools/social areas.... Rome is burning.

Good evening stoners. I get a better yield from clones but that's because I always flower out the females as soon as I pull off the clones. If I let 'em run longer maybe my seed girls would produce better!

So Caronavirus made it to Chicago ?-- So it begins ?

RE -U should have enough seed to over plant -- Then choose the healthiest to work with-' I usually start half dozen seed to a new cross and that gets me my girl most times -Usually get multiple girls so pick out the pick of the litter !-- I had 2 phenos of this Stacked Blueberries -( GDP-X-BPU)-x- ( BPU-X-B.B)-- One of them showed some color - -- I threw out a set of clones (5 healthy clones)- and took another set off the purple girl !

U pick out seed with a tooth pick Umbra ?-- or just shred it by rubbing it between your hands and get your seed that way ?
shred it, lol

Caronavirus is transmitted in aerosol droplets from sneezes or coughs - It is obsorbed thru the mucus membranes - usually by breathing it in or touching your mouth with a contaminated hand !-- It will present with usual flu symptoms--This one can kill U !-- Best way to avoid it is stay out of crowds --
Wash your hands regularly or use a hand sanitizer !
and wear a mask when U around others !--

Shredding is the way to go on collecting seed !- I used a tooth pick once - for a little while

This is a virus -- Antibiotics will not help -- at all ! -- Tamiflu may help shorten symptoms-- All that can be done is treat the symptoms !-- U will recover or die ! - Don't have a clue about what percent will live and how many will die - So unknown mortality rate ---Healthy can fight it off easier !--Something with some zinc in it might help !-
Some these viruses like SARS-- probably jumped from an animal to man -The virus mutates when they do that and continues to mutate - SARS- mutated in such a way that made it less dangerous -- Coulda been just the opposite !-- Think Spanish Flu and WW1 !-
If U skipped school on the day they talked about WW1 and the Spanish Flu -- Get your goggle machine to 'splain it to U !-- While U at it ask Mr. Google about the word "Pandemic"

I'm going to pop a couple seeds from my brother @Keef this weekend.

BTW can anyone tell if the Chemdog Hybrid is a female or male yet?

20200124_225931-jpg.933681

20200124_225617-jpg.933686

20200124_225827-jpg.933687

Padre what U doing up in the middle of the night ?-- I can't see sex yet on your pics -- I'm having some pressure in my face so got up !-- There's lots of indica in those things !--
Grow'm big and grow'm strong -- Find U some momma's and learn to clone -- That blueberry chocolate might be a good place to start !-- it's not gonna be blueberry and it's not gonna be chocolate or a blending of the 2 - This thing gonna take a left turn and no telling what terps it will produce-- potency is not gonna be a problem and she a heavy producer - At least this is what I see in the only one I've harvested !

I put the phresh filter inside the tent instead of having it on the outside and had to change out a fan. I'm still awake right now because as easy as I thought it would be to do, it was a pain in the ass that took three hours after needing to go buy a 25ft. duct hose. Throw in back problems and torn rotator cuff. Took forever. Time for a weed break so I can sleep now.

Definitely sounds like something need to try. The last two pics are the Chemdog Hybrid. I'm trying to figure out if you can tell if it is female yet.

Good Morning OFC...Fine morning Here...34* and heading to 58*... clear for now...clouds working in later today and some rain tonight into Sunday. Working on dropping the next run in soil today...still trying to decide on the variety's...they all look so good. Purple Kush and Granny Skunk for sure so far...I will do the close your eyes and pick one here in a bit on the other selections. The Virus has 2 cases in US now...if it was engineered I would expect it to have some strange property's...so far it just show to be a animal to human mutation...so far. My concern on a engineered Virus would be a dormant timer in it....infects...then lies dormant for 6 months or what ever time....then it would go hot and give very little time to work on it. Most would be positive for it and perish. As Keef states...it could grow worse in time or burn itself out much like SARS did. Simple Flu prevention measures work well on this...frequent hand washing...boost immune system...reduced contact with other humans. Be safe ya'll...our world changes daily.

3a1e5fcde8094bd0c9ee15e9b2407270.jpg

I'm going to pop a couple seeds from my brother @Keef this weekend.

BTW can anyone tell if the Chemdog Hybrid is a female or male yet?

20200124_225931-jpg.933681

20200124_225617-jpg.933686

20200124_225827-jpg.933687
Padre
I'm curious about what Looks like WPM on the stems of bottom picture. Is this an illusion, or do you need some Dr zymes?

Morning OFC !- Ugh!--
HP I don't think we have to worry about some engineered virus yet ?-- Dam dude look who's running the country ?--He can hardly read !- He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what an engineered virus is !-- U can see how the impeachment trial is going ?--They to aftaid to stand up to him !--He's a bully - I'm eager to watch the Senate majority vote away thier political future by turning a blind eye !-- Ain't one back bone among the whole bunch !-

Morning toots! Off to the dump and then I got suckered in to driving the uhaul and helping a friend move a ginormous mattress set. No rest for the wicked... at least til later. Then it's back to the very serious business of taste testing some more homegrown. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back