Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to pop a couple seeds from my brother @Keef this weekend.

BTW can anyone tell if the Chemdog Hybrid is a female or male yet?

20200124_225931-jpg.933681

20200124_225617-jpg.933686

20200124_225827-jpg.933687
Padre, I'm going to guess female on that. That bottom pic.....
20200124_225827~2.jpg

Whenever I see those it's been female. Although not all plants show those little hair like things.

Padre what U doing up in the middle of the night ?-- I can't see sex yet on your pics -- I'm having some pressure in my face so got up !-- There's lots of indica in those things !--
Grow'm big and grow'm strong -- Find U some momma's and learn to clone -- That blueberry chocolate might be a good place to start !-- it's not gonna be blueberry and it's not gonna be chocolate or a blending of the 2 - This thing gonna take a left turn and no telling what terps it will produce-- potency is not gonna be a problem and she a heavy producer - At least this is what I see in the only one I've harvested !

I'll pop a blueberry chocolate and box of chocolate then. In the meantime get another tent and some T5's for veg my brother

Good morning...suns up here, I’ll be going out to face it at some point...not sure I’ve ever had this much trouble starting seeds...they just fragile as hell...

edit...wrote this earlier this morning...seems I still forget to hit the dang send...

Ha, luv ya RE.. i forget stuff too. Umbra, Well shoot. I had your seeds, all were boys the first three so i dumped them, got a boy and a girl the next seeds, killed the boy in the garage. Took him in to keep away from the others...shoot it was 115 in there. ! It is my favorite sativa at the moment.
I am off to a funeral, but they will have thai food, so that will be better. My hairdresser of 35 years. She was a lot of fun. Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

Sorry to hear decree...tough when it happens...be at peace and know that your dad is too...
Keef, I just dunked some PH, and soma that chocolate...now I won’t have to add chocolate to my meds, I’ll just eat it...actually I’ve been adding decarb to chocolate and eating that but lately it has been pretty disgusting tasting so I need something else..
What is the best tasting weed edible you have encountered...I need a new recipe...

note to self...hit the send button

I remember my dad had this issue of forgetting stuff so he started carrying around a notebook...he would put in what he had for breakfast and when he took his meds...It sure seemed like he was quite a bit older than I am when he started that stuff...
I may be in for a rough haul...or my family might...

Drcree --Best Wishes Cuz !

RE -- That Blueberry Chocolate-- I don't know for sure because I've only ran the one girl once - but - it's gonna throw U a curve ball on terps !-- I need to straighten the Padre out -- He say he gonna start some BOC -- but - I didn't send him any BOC seed just crosses - I need better labels on my seed - I can figure it out but others have problems --
Plant a bunch of everything RE - run then up to about 6 inches then flip them to bloom and sex them -- Then U can see what U got to work with !- Did U have any marked (GDP-X-BPU) -x-( BPU-X-B.B.) ?-because I meant to send U some -- GDP -x- BPU shouldn't have been such a good blueberry but it was ---BPU -x- BB. Is also an excellent blueberry - I was having trouble deciding which I liked best -- So I Stacked them Blueberries -- Umbra bred them both I just crossed them -- I hope I sent U some !- Just like Umbra taught me - momma name go 1st --Daddy name last !- BPU-X-B.B. -- BB is the dad in the cross !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back