Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. I have old man's disease, lol. Disc L3 acting up. Tooth ache has led to ear infection. Right ear throbbing. Right foot that was broken is letting me know it too is hurting.
I've had 34 surgeries. Spine is fused c3-c5 and fused at c4-c7. Neuropathy and atrophy is a *****. Body becomes a barometer before you know it.

There was no blood shed -- No cops -- but there is a raggedy looking crazy mofo over there and he WILL shoot at U !-- Won't be no more warning shots !- I can't hear too good anymore !-- On gaurd duty catch up later !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the doc says that if the abnormal protein in my blood stays at the same rate of change it has been so far, I’ll die of Meyloma cancer when I’m 160 years old...of course things may change at some point and I may or may not have another motorcycle accident...or catch the corona virus...or be shot by a domestic terrorist...or......

Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea...I potted up a few East Texas beans this morning so I’ll give’m a few days to get goin...I’ve not been having great success getting seedlings started...so I’m hoping these might be a little more robust than what I’ve been trying...or mayhaps it’s just me...got the BOC Experiment and the PH in the dirt...well coco, I think the coco coir seed starter mix I was using is just too fine and may have been suffocating those little beans so I mixed in about half coco chips which is what I’ll grow in...we’ll see how it goes this time...

Afternoon Folks...Keef ammo is too high for warning shots!...About 4:20 here and I am working this bong hard..drag up a pine knot and join me....just finished up 123 coconut caps...help to keep this old man working pain free. I just took a fresh warm one...they the best that way.

U guys do know the work and time involved in setting up a continuous grow --1st 6 months U got expenses but no income - 1st harvest ready to jar soon - On this once a month cycle -- So now I get mean !-- Stay dahell out the Mudhole! -- Got some cloning done -- Watching this last group to make sure none hermie -- Nurse Larry and Purple Haze -- " V" ( Golden Ticket -x BOC )-- Big Pink ( Snow Desiel-x-- BBSL )--and Triple Lemon --They alive and well--- I got my girls and we need the Bat Cave !

Well Umbra U use what U got !-- My 30 round mags for the SKS didn't come with my guns !- I think I know where they at but I can't get to them yet -- I be just fine with the gauge !-- I actually perfer a blade up close and personal and it will be no where near fair !-- but I ain't chasing U down just to cut U up !-- Papa taught me don't even let them see the blade until after they been cut !- 20 years in the OR and I know where to cut U !
-

Last edited by a moderator:
My d@mn cat was poopin in my recently winterized and cover cropped garden and generally messing it up...I’m hoping these bright streamers will persuade him to go elsewhere...I mean I did just recently clean out his friggin cat box in the house...
E24EAF7D-FEE9-47CF-95C4-4A423F5A1003.jpeg

Cool RE !- that should work
Nov - if those seed don't get there I'll send some another way --
Carona virus is contagious before symptoms appear -- that ain't good !
They were just checking temps and the people could have it and be spreading it with no fever !-- People shouldn't panic but coming from a medical background -- This ain't good !

Did U know the Romans used a cannabis root salve for gout ? -sore joints from old injuries and such ?-- They boiled the roots in water for a long time then strained and condensed it to a thick black goo !- -- Got to be a way too purify it or something --- Like RSO -- Everything stick to it - stain your skin -- Just makes an unholy mess -- but it was effective !
Aero roots would be clean and probably make a cleaner product -- When I start talking MMJ U know I'm pretty high - I grows some pretty good weed !-- Anyway ( insert Fog Horn Leghorn teaching Junior here )-- I say - I say - I say boy are U listening to me ?-- Anyway I think it would be more effective in a rubbing alcohol base - with some RSO in it too !- Kind of a reconstructed whole plant extract ?
Going out on patrol !

Watch yourself !-- I'm on a roll !- I'd like to make some power at the Bat Cave- power always a growers biggest expense -
Up in the woods --Not much wind ? -- Solar expensive because of the needed battery bank - U can't mix your power with grid power in Texas like Cane can in the PNW -- Best idea that I can come up with is solar steam with a mechanical power storage device --- Use the steam to turn auto alternators - find a way to store energy that is not a battery ! --
Maybe it just be cheaper simpler and easier to run a Generac whole house generator on moonshine ?-- Maybe just unhook from the grid all together - or use it as back up ?-- Simpler is usually more better ? - -- See how I worked that out right in front of U ?-- liqour/fuel I can do !- I keep looking for another way to produce power but I always end up back at shine for fuel --
Who woulda ever thought that when **** hits the fan it would be caused by a virus ? --
Liqour-- fuel and weed
U can get what U need !--

Good Morning OFC....Bad kitty!...Sounds just like a cat...oh look...he built me a nice new place to po op at. Nice cool morning here 41* and clear...beautiful show last night with a Waxing Moon @3% and Venus -Neptune as neighbors. I have one Tuna Kush that is about ready...very fast finish...flipped 12-14-19...showed sex 12-19-19...45 days....that is fastest one ever for me. I have 2 examples and the other one is not quite done yet. Dropped the next run on 25th ...still waiting for them to emerge...hopefully some will pop up today. Off for a walk and then installs/service calls...Smoke it while you got it!

83044418_10222097893535507_1744477701156110336_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back