Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, the way to store power without a battery is elevation. Pump up water to a high holding tank with a solar DC pump. Release it later for hydropower as it flows back down to the lower holding tank.
Big, bulky, not particularly efficient, but it's very few moving parts, and it doesn't freeze in the Mudhole, so you can use it year round. You can probably find kWh calculations per foot drop in elevation, pipe diameter, and mass of water.
Under the rocks and stones there is water flowing.
Go harness it!

Morning OFC !
Ugh !- it's dark - I need more coffee --
All is quite in the mudhole !-- I'm be real today and accomplish something !-- Maybe ?
I see the need for some kind of spread sheet or something in my future with dates and notes on different varieties in the grow !-- I couldn't tell U squat about when I started something -- I felt like I didn't need that at the beach - I was wrong but that's what I thought !-- The way I was set up in bloom was 8 of my aero boxes divided into 4 groups !--- each 2 weeks apart - Plant got 8 weeks to finish -- Cause the wheel of the rotation must roll -- Every 2 weeks a new group of my midgets were moved to bloom !-- 2 aero boxes -- Maybe 5-6---- 12 inch tall bushes in each box -- Just cranking it out -- I know this is not the best way but I learned alot and dam I had lots to choices for what to smoke -- I still want to work a rotation but I'll be setting up from scratch but I'll be bringing the grow -- It's complicated for a cripple mind - Any body got some kind of spread sheet to keep up with **** ?
Hey Stinky -- I think I'm sold on using ethenol as fuel -- I can't do a lot of hard heavy work anymore !-- but - I sure ashell can make some liqour and liqour and fuel bout the same thing to me !- I don't drink anymore but I got hooked on the process of making liqour the same way we all got hooked on the process of growing weed !
High and rambling ?--
Raining in the mudhole !
Wake and Bake -- Weed Won't smoke it's self !-- Do your duty OFC !

What up Umbra ?-- I only got one thing to say --- I'm breed me some mudhole weed !- Didn't really plan to but The White Indica be asking for it and any day now Snow Desiel -x- BBSL gonna open a flower !-
I'm watching him like a hawk -- I bring him back to veg at the last moment before he release pollen -- He'll continue opening flowers and releasing pollen for a week or so !- but He'll be in a seperate building than the girls !-- I collect some pollen in a paper bag and take it to The White Indica - Gonna be a big hammer !- That earthy kush terp profile --high THC -heavy producer -- That's what I call a Hammer !
A Big Pink Hammer shouldn't be hard to find amongst the seed !

Booker T and the MGs -- Green Onions !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all, raining pretty good here and 45 degrees. Not complaining, it could be freezing. Re, i hope that kitty green tape works. I love our animals. Aren't they just the best thing ever invented. I didn't make it to the closet yesterday, i will try again this morning. Not having a guest room makes it harder to tidy up the joint. The kids are doing well. The woman's dad asks her for money. I never had to give my parents money, it went the other way. So she sends him 20 bucks, he a crack head too. So we had a long talk about battered women needing to please..... Only have a month left with these kids. They should imho go get their kids and live in WA. just out of the depressed south. thanks for listening.

Good morning old stoners...Rose you gave them a great place to heal and have shown them how to live and be well...I hope they have learned some things...good for you and good for them!!!slight chance of rain this evening and then we’re heating up just a bit over a few days into the 60’s...cheers y’all...

Good morning OFC. Well, it's almost lunch time here. Going to fire up some Mozzarella here in a few. My lights aren't cutting it in the 5x5. They worked great in the 2x4 but this run I'm seeing lots of larf beginning about two nodes below the colas. I can't buy new lights right now so I am going to start mainlining and manifolding my plants. I've never done it before but maybe I can maintain an even canopy with my culture this way. I've got three people now wanting me to grow for them.... My production barely supports me . Time to get crafty I guess.

Hey Rose I don't think I'm get a NL or PH boy - I got my girls- 2 each of those!-- A Purple Mimosa - 2 Triple Lemon and Snow Desiel -x- BBSL !
Oh dis boy getting close - 2 more days in bloom - - I don't think I wanna push it any closer ! -- letting the new girls hang out in bloom a few more days too !
I think I keep this boy for awhile !

As it becomes obvious that political name is finished there is A lot of Texas green wave money sitting on the sidelines waiting to see which way the wind blows !--When it soaks in that he's finished -- I'm see if I can't shake some that money loose ?-- Bigass grow !-- lots of equipment needed !-- I wanna grow more than I can afford to grow ! - I'm need some help buying all dat **** ! -- Like I've said before -- Aim high and anywhere U land above where U started is a win !

Edit :-- Every major newspaper in Texas and every pro mmj organization know about the OFC ! -- How I know that they know ?-- Cause I told them about it !-- The plan is too come up out the Bat Cave into a warehouse one day - but I could use some help now !

There was no blood shed -- No cops -- but there is a raggedy looking crazy mofo over there and he WILL shoot at U !-- Won't be no more warning shots !- I can't hear too good anymore !-- On gaurd duty catch up later !

I hear that.
In the Mossberg Persuader the first round is nonlethal rubber balls, then 3 rounds of pellets and last two are slugs. I'll be even more protective once I have a permanent veg room and flower room

As it becomes obvious that political name is finished there is A lot of Texas green wave money sitting on the sidelines waiting to see which way the wind blows !--When it soaks in that he's finished -- I'm see if I can't shake some that money loose ?-- Bigass grow !-- lots of equipment needed !-- I wanna grow more than I can afford to grow ! - I'm need some help buying all dat **** ! -- Like I've said before -- Aim high and anywhere U land above where U started is a win !

Edit :-- Every major newspaper in Texas and every pro mmj organization know about the OFC ! -- How I know that they know ?-- Cause I told them about it !-- The plan is too come up out the Bat Cave into a warehouse one day - but I could use some help now !

I'm in NORML, NORML Texas and NORML New Mexico. In order to get the laws changed in Texas more advocates are needed

Good deal Padre !-- I do what I can but being a pot farmer -Kinda dicey to be an activist and a grower !
I'm a little cautious-- Texas Normal ?- Oh they know about the OFC !- I walked into a NORML Office in Corpus and introduced them to the OFC --told them what we do and where we at !-- I was outta there before it sank it !- Never used my name just introduced myself as Keef from the OFC ! - I can't be out there promoting myself -- but I drop a dime on Keef every chance I get !-- I know that guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back