Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Jan 29, 2020 #26061

Keef

Keef

Keef

We on the same page Nick !-- but I never raised geese -- I don't know that I've ever ate goose ?- Things gotta serve more than one purpose !-- They are loud when disturbed !
    Need a CKN house with a built in work room in it !-Where U have to go into the CKN pen to get to the CKN house where they roost and lay - Have a built in central room with a little still in it ! - Let the geese gaurd the still !--

burnin1, hollowpoint and thegloman like this.
  2. Jan 29, 2020 #26062

umbra

umbra

umbra

I was listening to crop report and camel milk is at an all time high of $27 gal. I'm just sayin ...

burnin1, Rosebud, hollowpoint and 2 others like this.
  3. Jan 29, 2020 #26063

Keef

Keef

Keef

I'm a pot farmer not a camel jockey !-
    I don't wear cowboy boots either !- 1st time bigass cow step on your foot U switch to steel toed boots too ! - I ain't one them all hat and no cows Texan !
    I don't even got a cowboy hat !-- I was looking at miniature cows -- but naw to the naw -naw -naw on the dam milking !

4. Jan 29, 2020 #26064

umbra

umbra

umbra

I can't go to the grocery store without see a few cowboy hats and boots. We got more cowboys than Texas

Rosebud, hollowpoint and thegloman like this.
  5. Jan 29, 2020 #26065

mrcane

mrcane

mrcane

Just Wanta Grow!

Camel milk ...Nice
    Keef thinking that you should keep moving north of the Texas line..Maybe Cali.? you would be right at home there...

burnin1, Rosebud and hollowpoint like this.
  6. Jan 29, 2020 #26066

mrcane

mrcane

mrcane

Just Wanta Grow!

Well, time for a Night Cap with the neighbor, usually consists of three bowls and puts one to sleep...Caio :)

7. Jan 29, 2020 #26067

Keef

Keef

Keef

It would probably be wise to do that Cane -- but -- I feel like I would be running from the prohibition fight !-- No !-- I make my stand here !-- Prohibition will end in my land and I will stand my ground until it does !

Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !

8. Jan 29, 2020 #26068

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    I’ve tried to convince him of that mrcane, he’s pretty hard headed though and won’t budge...

9. Jan 29, 2020 #26069

Keef

Keef

Keef

Prohibition is all I've ever known !-- The way I see it is they just making me better !-- One day they gonna say Keef U can legally have 6 plants -- I ain't playing dat chit either so prohibition ends it changes nothing for me !-- Except it'll put more low hanging fruit between the law and me ! -- They made me what I am !-

10. Jan 29, 2020 #26070

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

I just gotta say, "who's milkin' them camels"?

burnin1, Rosebud, hollowpoint and 3 others like this.
  11. Jan 29, 2020 #26071

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

Morning OFC...Also have to wonder....who's paying the 27 dollars a gallon(race car fuel is cheaper lol) and just what are they doing with it? Got a rainy start today...not flooding just some lite showers...but not needed...outdoor work continues to drag here with all the rain. I like the notion of NM going legal...might be a closer place to relocate to...UFO historical...2nd poorest State in the Nation...(step up being MS is poorest)....lots of room...nice weather...huge market potential in TX next door....sign me up ! Time to wake n bake and scheme on the day!

82458111_2882589931771554_171625763571761152_n.jpg

St_Nick, key2life, 2RedEyes and 3 others like this.
  12. Jan 29, 2020 #26072

Keef

Keef

Keef

Morning OFC--
    Sprinkles in the mudhole - temp low 50s ?- Chilly to me !
    HP - afore U up and move to New Mexico U should talk to the Gloman !-- He knows the place !

Texas congress back in session right after the election next year --Plenty time to get set back up and the kinks worked out ? 80% of Texas wants some kinda of MJ law change -- They still trying to figure out how dahell to tell the difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana - They selling hemp cigarettes -- The sharks circling cause they smell blood in the water!-- These guys telling me Keef move away from there !-- Oh Hellno!-- I find my Bat Cave?-- I'm exactly where I want to be ! -- Just like when the other states ended prohibition -- They will not want outside weed coming into Texas !---This old silver fox already be in the hen house !--and Texas is a bigass hen house !

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    hollowpoint, 2RedEyes and thegloman like this.
  13. Jan 29, 2020 #26073

Keef

Keef

Keef

At one time I would have been content to grow a hundred pounds a year !-- but that was before they pissed me off in 2016 -- Now we up to 500 lbs a year !-- That ain't that much ?--I could do that !-- 500 lbs a year of the best I can do !
    Wouldn't even take that much room ?--and let's not we quibbling about silly things like legal and illegal -- either way There's gonna be a HUGE market in Texas !-- I would rather be legal but this is all I know !

hollowpoint, 2RedEyes and thegloman like this.
  14. Jan 29, 2020 #26074

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think

Good morning yall!
    Keef I can tell you what 100lbs of buds looks like before harvest.
    You'll need help!
    New Mexico is wide open!
    I'm struggling this morning. Must be more weather coming in. Ugh!
    Enjoy this day yall!

15. Jan 29, 2020 #26075

Keef

Keef

Keef

Yo Gloman -- I don't remember saying anything about trimming 100 lbs of weed or more -- Ain't happening !-- Nope - Nope my contract say I don't trim !-- I teach a crew then I'm through !-- Trim that much weed ?-- I got brain damage but I ain't that crazy ! -- It's still not that much to grow ?-- Maybe 40 lbs a month -- Small modest commercial venture !--- I wouldn't need that much help just growing it !

Edit :-- It is hurting weather for us old farts Cuz !

16. Jan 29, 2020 #26076

Keef

Keef

Keef

I got some cloning to do today - I should change the water in my cloner too - but - I ain't hauling water today !-- I need some cuts of the new girls -- but other than that I try to stay out the plants way and let them grow ! - but I do got my eye on that boy in bloom -- Don't need no pollen getting loose !--
    He be the Son of Waldo (BBSL)-- ! -Out of - Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - He half Snow Lotus on both sides !-- BBSL carries a pink trait --as far as potency ?- She'll melt U ! -- He's in bloom and The only girls of breeding age are the White Indica - (WI-x- BBSL )-- his step sister several of them - - So that'll be my mudhole weed !-- A Big Pink Hammer ! -- The third generation of Texas Weed bred under prohibition !-- Here's your middle finger !

17. Jan 29, 2020 #26077

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good morning OFC

18. Jan 29, 2020 #26078

Daxtell

Daxtell

Daxtell

Professional hobbyist
    It's a new day. Smoke em if ya got em.

I'm new so I don't. 10 -12 yet weeks until smoke. Why did I want a long flower time for the first grow?

I always had the Mexican stem and leafy stuff when I was young. Then pee tests and blood tests came out at my job. I quit smoking. This was in paraquat days. I figured that if anyone would get hit with a false-positive it would be me and sure enough, it did. Work rules let me demand a second guaranteed accurate test and I was cleared. But I was always looked at with suspicion after that. The bosses were all Mormons and judgemental. It kept me on the straight and narrow until I quit working, though.

Daxtell: don't ask, don't tell, don't get too big, and don't sell. My rules for me to go by. I live in a prohibition farm state. I act like a sparrow and blend in.

19. Jan 29, 2020 #26079

Keef

Keef

Keef

Welcome home to the OFC Dax ! -- Those long finishing sativas just take too long for me !-- No tell - No smell -- No sell !-- One day maybe they quit hunting growers !-- It would sure make life easier !

20. Jan 29, 2020 #26080

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

Hello OFC

Welcome Daxtell! I used to grow that Sour Diesel. I think it took 3 months in bloom. I still love that strain, but hate to grow it. Now they have faster finishing Sativa dominant hybrids that finish in 8 weeks. Thank goodness.

Get some geese Keef. You get a lot of meat and nothing can sneak by a goose. The goose eggs are really super large. As a kid we used to hard boil them and color them at Easter. I wonder why the stores no longer sell them at Easter.... I remember my Great grandmother cooking goose. She baked it and it was good but a bit greasy.

Nice pics Mrcane. Thanks for sharing!

It is a beautiful sunny morning today. No clouds in the sky. It already feels like Spring. :confused:

Have an AWESOME day everyone.

hollowpoint, umbra, key2life and 3 others like this.