Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some would but I gotta see it and Probably be between - Beaumont and Woodville -- I don't want to have to rebuild it before moving in but somewhere in that 30,000- low 40s
East of highway 45 - Had a talk with the realtor over here - She knows what I want and what I'm do with it !- Strictly medical of course ! -- Might end up in a 3 bedroom mobile home ?-- It's more about the seclusion than location !--
It'll pay for a nicer place later -

Just keep in mind --There may be something I'm not telling U yet !-- Not lying to U just keeping it close for now !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning ofc...I haven’t ventured out yet as I just got up but it looks kinda bright out there...
Burnin1, I think we’re gonna get a few days like this!!! Ain’t it grand, now if I can just get my fat @$$ to get up and do somethin...on the agenda today after coffee and a smoke...meal delivery day and then I got a ton (not quite) of recycle glass and aluminum to deal with...yes I like and drink beer...I see just one so far of those East Texas magic beans tryin to poke thru the coco...that’s good, I give’m a squirt and try to be patient...
Supposed to be smack in the middle of the 60’s Friday and Saturday...
Cheers y’all and happy hump day if your still a workin stiff...

Morning, er.... afternoon, OFC!

More rain churning up out of the gulf here in Jawja today. The wifey done gots the flu now, so prolly no grandkids visiting this weekend. Woke up 3 am - had to smoke some Purps to nod back out on the sofa so she could sleep. Now I got a crick in my neck!

Back on the Chupacabra today - Fire 'em up!

So in the news this morning unrelated to weed...I retired from a company that builds satellites so found this somewhat interesting...two satellites will narrowly miss colliding tonight over Pittsburg...quite high I suppose so ya don’t have to worry about falling stuff...hopefully they will miss as a collision would really make a mess....so much junk up there that it is bound to happen sooner or later...the article didn’t say how high those old satellites are, one was launch in 1967 and one in 1983...now days there are numerous dead and floating pieces of space junk up there....
https://www.space.com/satellite-near-collision-miss-over-pittsburgh.html

Hello OFC

Welcome Daxtell! I used to grow that Sour Diesel. I think it took 3 months in bloom. I still love that strain, but hate to grow it. Now they have faster finishing Sativa dominant hybrids that finish in 8 weeks. Thank goodness.

Get some geese Keef. You get a lot of meat and nothing can sneak by a goose. The goose eggs are really super large. As a kid we used to hard boil them and color them at Easter. I wonder why the stores no longer sell them at Easter.... I remember my Great grandmother cooking goose. She baked it and it was good but a bit greasy.

Nice pics Mrcane. Thanks for sharing!

It is a beautiful sunny morning today. No clouds in the sky. It already feels like Spring. :confused:

Have an AWESOME day everyone.
DNA redid their east coast sour diesel with new parents, very happy with the results.

Da swamp moving up on the property -- The rain can back on off some now - I would be pissed off if I had to paddle up outta here !--
RE - I've had a good germ rate with those seed--- I expect them to be up soon !--
I got something that came from seed out of a Mimosa bud so I know who momma is for sure - Daddy supposed or might be Double Purple Dojo - I know ain't no second rate males where it come from -- So mystery ? - Is it Purple Mimosa or what ?--In the end it may not matter !-- SHE a monster that's all I know !- We'll be seeing what she got soon enough !

That 1st run I ran with no added fertilizer for the whole bloom cycle -- just water -- I was digging in one my boxes the other day and found some Tiger Bloom so I hit them with a dose !-- Oh yeah !-- They liked that !- They maybe 15 days out and bulking up nicely !

2RE...things are getting very interesting in orbit...there is at least 3 companies in a heated race to put up Low Earth Orbit Internet Satellite systems....these LEO systems will consist of 10 to 14 thousands satellites per system in equatorial orbits. Talk about potential space junk...they will be fuel dependent on orbit so they will be burning up regularly after end of life...Space X is leading the pack so far and is launching 60 every 2 weeks or so...they can be seen in the evening in a glowing chain that will grow in length as they are added over N America. They have made them darker now after complaints for Astronomers. Maybe 3 years ago...China did a test with an anti satellite weapon...they took down one of their old weather satellite in a show of military power. A few days later an "out of service" Russian satellite fires up...leaves its orbit and passes with in a few hundred meters of a operational Chinese weather satellite....Russia saying....we have had kill vehicles here since the 80's. If things went bad....what we enjoy here and most all celestial based communications would be gone in an afternoon.

Of course there are space based weapon systems up there -- I'm pretty sure the US hauled some titanium telephone poles up there !-- No explosives or war head on them !- Kenetic energy weapons -- Titanium pole come screaming in from space-- U better be deep ?- Some concrete gonna stop that ?- I don't think so !

EMP burst wouldn't break a thing - it would just kill all electronics and computers within range !
I Wouldn't worry about the world ending in war -- Carona virus gonna kill us all long before that !- it don't even have to kill us all 10% death toll would end what is !

Yep....rods from gods...kinetic energy yield in the low kilotons....you better be extremely deep. The mini space shuttle is the emergency communications and targeting vehicle...with loss of GPS birds we lose some of our accuracy...have to go back to Laser and LOS weapons...mini shuttle can out maneuver kill vehicles and fills in for the lost satellite....at least that is the rumors.

HP, I also used to work for a company called Globalstar...a space based phone company...worked well, tested making calls from the bottom of Grand Canyon...but it was about the size on a football with a long antenna...they finally did manage to shrink them a bit...a fleet of 52 Leo satellites that started dying right off the bat!!!there are already several fleets of Leo birds and who knows what else at those altitudes...most of the government spy sats are Leo too...it’s all crowded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back