Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just the capability's they choose to demonstrate...you have to wonder about the latest UFO reports form the Navy...they agree unknown craft are flying...but cannot release info due to grave concerns on National Security...sounds like it may be Earthly technology involved...exotic propulsion system maybe...my concern is we would not have to test these systems around a carrier battle group...plenty of remote areas for that....so who do they belong too....they fly in and out of some of the most contested air space in the world with impunity....better be ours.

Lit
HP, I also used to work for a company called Globalstar...a space based phone company...worked well, tested making calls from the bottom of Grand Canyon...but it was about the size on a football with a long antenna...they finally did manage to shrink them a bit...a fleet of 52 Leo satellites that started dying right off the bat!!!there are already several fleets of Leo birds and who knows what else at those altitudes...most of the government spy sats are Leo too...it’s all crowded...

Fort Bliss, Texas is rampant with activity. Trains covered completely and mounted troops on the train cars is strangely unsettling. Truth is ever since I flatlined during a cervical laminectomy and fusion I'm ready to die, it's living that's painful at times with my medical condition's

Realtor talked me into dropping the asking price from 239 to 229 -- They offered the 229 !-- I think it is worth more but what can I say that's what I asked ? -- I'm use my VA benefits and finance the Bat Cave anyway - Put some money in my pocket and still buy a bunch of grow lights too !

I'm be needing a bat mobile !--or an old truck - An old black truck could be the bat mobile ?
14 fine high class ladies in my harem coming with me to the Bat Cave !-- Got my asking price for the house-- Gonna have money for new lights !- I'm just gonna call it a win and get up out this mudhole !

Last edited by a moderator:
Transplanting
20200129_131113.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back