Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, if your considering those spider farmer lights...one thing is the sf-2000 is not the same as two sf-1000, the 2000 has more than double the number of LED’s and perhaps some different mixing of red in there...they seem to used quality components in the leds and drivers...mine had a screw loose that would not thread back into the hole...I didn’t force it because I may move the driver out of the grow box anyway...right now I need the heat inside...there really isn’t much to them, just a stamped out flat piece of aluminum....with hangers of course...wish I had a space to hang ona those big mutha’s...

Love the sf 2000s, running 2 of them now alongside my HPS600, plants wrote a 5 star review on Amazon under my login.
Hey Lesso where u at, here's your keto cuisine for the day; feeling a bit fluffy lately and cutting carbs again, we got us some chicken marinated in the juice from a can of artichokes , sous vide the broil with olives, and Brussels sprouts seared in duck fat n shallots.
20200129_191852.jpg

Bout 2,000 watts a square yard (9 sq. ft ) ?-- I was thinking of one those 1,000 watt or 1500 - per square yard - I'm running about 600 watts now -- Which would be best economic choice ?

I would like some white LEDs for bloom - but I probably use my pink lights in veg -- since I got'm !-- I'll probably use my cloners and grower boxes in early veg then maybe move them to a grow medium -- Let them settle in then take them to bloom ! -- Tell U true I won't know what I'm do until I see the place !- I'll adapt to it !--

The SF2000 only runs about 250-300 watts (can't recall exactly) per 2000w HID equivalent output, so you can really cram em in there good for your equivalent coverage. Frankly, I am pretty happy running them with traditional HID side by side in the same space. I use my HID for heat which you crazy Texans don't need because y'all bleed hot sauce anyways. Cut me, you might get maple syrup. If you're lucky. But the watts you need per unit of area is 80+% lower so you can recalculate your coverage if youre doing it on actual consumption. And they play so nice with old school lights that a gradual replacement as HID bulbs get old is quite all right!

Last edited:
Can you pick which one is hemp?
Front center in the plastic pot.

I have a 5gal of mash working in there too. I'm not sure it's enough to change the Co2 levels but its warmer in the grow room so the mash won't stall out.

Attachments

• 0129201744.jpg
    0129201744.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back