Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra U worried I might draw unwanted attention to myself talking about making ethenol even if it's for extractions -?-- 1st of all -- I got a Traumatic Brain Injury -- I wouldn't believe a word I say !-- Might be true ?-- Maybe not ?- I can't really remember ?-- Would U take the word of the brain damaged as fact ?-- Next thing U know he be acting like he a pot farmer or such ?-- He crazy-- totally unreliable as a witness to anything ! --2nd point ?--Want a toke ?-This will rock your world !

34 spot cloner -- 14 girls from different tribes in the harem !- -- I need a bigger cloner - can't get but bout 2 cuts of each in that cloner - Looks kinda like a weed store - in a box !-- I mighta accidentally went a wee bit over the legal plant limit ? -- We was bad Other Keef !- ( not only is he brain damaged - he got a split personality too )

Morning OFC...Fine morning here... 45* and heading to 60*...slight warm up as High pressure approaches from the West.
HP --What's this thing Oumuamua ? --Seems like something right up your alley ?
It was the first Interstellar object we have detected in our solar system....it has some strange characteristics about it and thought to be an "alien probe" of some sorts by many in the Science community. It came into our system in a weird approach...and accelerated as it left and its speed was greater then most observed natural objects. Looking at our system as a flat plane it made a sharp check mark after it passed the Sun in a change of direction...no communication transmissions were detected from it.

Wake n Bake is in order...busy work day here so off I go...Peace ya'll.

wake-bake-stoner-astronaut-weedmemes-758x669.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC-- Ugh !-- I wish I would been easier on my body thru the years !-- It be getting some pay back on me today !
This gonna have to be an extended Wake and Bake !

HP -- U saying it's a scout ship from Planet 9 ?-- I just hope it didn't seed our atmosphere with any kind of deadly bacteria or virus !-- Uh-Oh ?-- Maybe just thin the herd some ?-- Couldn't be one those things like when the churh passed out Small Pox tainted blankets to the America Indians ? --and ---They God cleansed the land !- So they could claim it as thier own ?- No offense Padre ! - Just history !

I'm have some more coffee and smoke some dat **** made me crazy last night !-- We all gonna die ?-- Then I'm die high !-- Come get U some !--U slimy grey space alien mofo !--
Picture Mickey Mouse defiantly holding up a middle finger as a mighty eagle swoops in for the kill !
The Last Act of Defiance !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, at the risk of letting everyone know I'm a total moron sometimes, how do you dim the sf1000? Is there a special dimmer for led's?
I wouldn't mess with the dimmer. That plastic knob is not very sturdy....if it breaks your driver will be stuck at dim. If possible just raise it a bit if its too intense.

Good morning yall! Weather man says Snow and freezing. rain today. I sure wish I could play snow bird now.
I have a couple girlz that seem to be confused. I'm running lights on 24/7 to convince them to veg but they being stubborn.
Soon as all my clones have roots I'm planning on flipping the lights back to flower so I guess it don't matter much. I was just hoping to get a little more size to them.
So far only Frank's Gift has rooted in the clone box.

Give me another hit of that?--- Loosening up some !-- Outside our solar system ?-- The old writings say the planet of crossing or planet 9 - Makes a 3600 year orbital cycle around our sun then swings deep into space way out beyond the known planets --Loops around a dead star - making our solar system a binary system - Then comes back around to swing around our sun then back out !-- The cycle is called 1 Shar !- Last time world wide civilization collapsed was about 1700 BC -

Good morning OFC. My daughters dog got me up at 4am to pee. Now, the grand kids are waking and moping around. In five minutes they will be awake and full of play.

I played yesterday with some old fan leaf thinning trim. Trimmings have been around long enough to be cured. I was curious of the taste and fired up the Raspberry Cough trim. I didn't detect any raspberry but there was a pleasant skunk/earth/diesel undertone with a verrrry smooth smoke. I'm curious as to how the flavors develop after blooming. Does age of the plant develop different flavors from early / mid / later harvest?

I have two AK 48s in veg that are getting stretchy. I need a bigger led, in the 150/250 true watt range. That white light mentioned sounds interesting. I will be looking that up. I have 4 more RC clones in veg in another tub. It was my first cloning try. I need more practise.

I ordered some Blue Dream seeds from the Netherlands. Prices are reasonable and I am happy so far with their product. I always have been leary of using a credit card for that so I will be mailing money today.

I am almost finished switching my plants over to a perpetual grow in bio buckets. I am tight with height, my basement isn't very tall. I used a higher capacity pump to give my plants a pressure spray to oxygenate the water instead of a 1 ft waterfall. The return drain lines still have a 7-9 inch drop. I hope it works out. I want the freedom to take off on vacations and still have plants growing when I get back. We like camping, hiking and kayaking. Every square inch of my state has been plowed under for crops, so we need to travel to get away.

Ten weeks until flower

High OFC !-- My veg is chaos - about 75% Aero and 25% dirt !-- I'm on foot so I have to get people to pick up supplies or whatever for me !-- I got low headroom in bloom - Bloom has 2 parts to it half will be ready in a couple weeks the other half is a month behind them - I need some dirt so I can transfer some aero plants into dirt before I move them to bloom -- Clock's ticking and I got no acceptable dirt -- I 'm hope 2 weeks to settled into the dirt before going to bloom -- I need some patience!-- Screw some patience !--I need some good dirt ! -- I got the plants to fill bloom totally up at once -- Getting jammed by dirt !--I'll have my car back soon but that ain't helping the now !

Hey Dax -- I run aero in those big black and yellow totes--
Submerged pump - shoot straight up thru PVC manifold with micro sprayers then falls back down for another trip -
I run an aquarium air pump to a stone in the box - I figure the spray should oxygenated the water but I use the air pump to move fresh air thru the boxes -- Works well for me !

Oh definitely. I'm thinking T5 might be least expensive for veg or flower? What do you guys think
High Output T5s work well for veg. I used to use them about 10 years ago. I had 6 light fixture that I have since retired and given away. I even changed the bulbs out and flowered with that fixture once or twice. Make sure you get the HO T5s and not the ones they sell in the home improvement stores if you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back