Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoC F2 x London Bridge
20200202_145235.jpg

My wife’s friend invited us to their social club to watch the game...lotta snack stuff, a big tv or two, a full bar....what d’ya think...they got a no hat rule...I don’t like it...even though I sport a ponytail, I’m a bit airy right on top and I don’t like going without a hat...I could never be a member of some club that forbids hats....in fact I may start my own hat social club....good thing bout this place though they got a smoke spot right behind...
Cheers & Go Niners!!!

I'm not bald but I got old man thin hair !-- and a grey pony tail -- I earned everyone of those grey hairs and it being thin is just part of the package !- I don't wear a hat much !---I ain't out to win some beauty contest --This is me !-- This is what I'm look like when I get old !--

That BOC throws that left turn it got ain't gonna be London Bridge dominate anymore !-- Could be an explosion of different terps -- Unlike anything out there !-- Gonna be nowhere near stable on the terps -- Maybe a plethora terp phenos - No 2 alike !--

I got 2 BOC crosses -- Golden Ticket -x- BOC and GDP-X-BPU-x- BOC !- They don't make chocolate - GT-x- BOC is straight up mystery terps-- U ain't gonna figure it out but U gonna keep trying because It's a nice flavor and plenty potent !
GDP-x- BPU - x- BOC -She was a nice blueberry - but that terp profile got nothing to do with blueberry or chocolate !-- Still not fully developed but U can tell there's something there !- Keep trying to figure it out !

That's the plan RE !--
Bohdi ?-- Get thee behind me Satan!-- I see your dam Black Triangle -study in extremes !- Dream Lotus -- Dank Sinatra - I'm having a flare up ! - Lotus Larry -Tranquil Elephantizer-- Black Raspberry -- I can't take it anymore !

Edit :--Sky Walker OG is Bohdi too ain't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to get the Padres help !- They tempting at me Padre !-- I don't think U can pray me thru this one ! - Black Triangle wanna come to Texas !-- With her friends at Bohdi !-- I got no resistance !

That's the plan RE !--
Bohdi ?-- Get thee behind me Satan!-- I see your dam Black Triangle -study in extremes !- Dream Lotus -- Dank Sinatra - I'm having a flare up ! - Lotus Larry -Tranquil Elephantizer-- Black Raspberry -- I can't take it anymore !

Edit :--Sky Walker OG is Bohdi too ain't it ?
No
Mazar x Blueberry OG is a potent indica-dominant hybrid strain that may just take you to a galaxy far, far away. No Sith genetics here—this plant is a cross between Mazar x Bluebery and OG Kush and has the strong aroma characteristic to kush strains that includes a spicy herbal scent tinged with jet fuel. This strain makes relaxation your only mission, and some users report strong body effects that include mild tingling and numbness. If pain and physical limitations are the issue, Mazar x Bluebery OG is here to rescue you. The galaxy also holds a sativa dominant variety of Mazar x Blueberry that is also often referred to as Mazar x Blueberry OG or Sativa OG.

I got - Barney's Farm Night Shade that I did bad things to !-- I had a fine Mazar-I-Sharif lady and Waldo the BBSL got all next to her !-
Waldo's Bastard outta MZR - --(MZR-X-BBSL )--Him the one that had his way with Ms. Night Shade ! -- and That slut SR91 too !-- She was just asking for it !
Relax U ?- !-- Half Amber?-- Are U crazy ?-- That will just melt U !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back