Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is from the government belongs to the government. In other words those appointed to uphold the law of the land we reside in should in fact do so. That is also why when a serviceman takes a life in pursuit serving their country's military it is not held against them as if they murdered any other perfect stranger outside of the war zone. Hope this helps if not I'll send you private messages in a more concise explanation. I just don't see the need in general for the whole OFC to receive a theologian lesson especially because of our vast personal beliefs. I am hear to discuss cannabis growing, health benefits and get advice from those with much more energy than I.
Im sorry, was that a yes on the judges being worthy to judge others? I know you say that you only want to talk cannabis but you seem to be inserting yourself into many other topics. Then you quote or rather paraphrase scriptural deepities and get offended or defensive when someone points out the aburd and/or empty philosophical moralism contained within. I hope you do open the door on theology, it would be the most thrilling engagement the two of us could have. If you arent willing to show humor to the obvious joke i made, how about mercy and restraint? Do you need to give the the OFC a theology lesson? No, anymore than they need a book report assignment on harry potter or a lesson in methodological naturalism.... Or skepticism for that matter.
I guess i would just suggest that if your religious dogma prevents you from rational discussion, or having a sense of humor, keep your weakly disguised preaching to yourself.... Stick to cannabis. I think you will be a fantastic grower by the way.

This other thing I been thinking about is these grow tents -
Wouldn't help me much but - Why couldn't a grower get one those little dorm fridges and cut a hole in it - I'd go thru the door for an air intake and an exhaust - have it outside the tent --regulate the flow of air thru the fridge and into and out of the tent to control the heat - Like an a.c. unit for a tent ?-

Religion ?-- Wonder how many people have been killed in religous wars over the ages ?-- Or persecuted for thier beliefs - Or persecuted others ?-
-If I was a welder -' Welding would probably pop up in my conversations sometimes ?
Lesso U want a philosophy argument I'm your man - What's your stance ?
If the Padre came around here trying to save souls ?-- I be on him like stank on **** !

Gonna get my CKN bones out !- Where my storm bone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a theology major, before economics, music, and finally physics. I am very heavily influenced by Alan Watts. He was a Catholic priest but with a PhD in Divinity. His lecture series at Berkley is still some of most insightful, thought provoking thesis on religion I have ever experienced. His book, This is it, has every important passage underlined, lol. Every page is underlined. Only other book like that is The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. Every passage is underlined

Like I have said I'm here to talk about herb. I will not discuss my World religion or Theology. Their are plenty of sites where I do & can discuss it. BTW @Keef I know many people who have rigged small fridges to put pony kegs in as well as larger fridges to put larger kegs. I do not see why you could rig it to regulate a grow.

Good Morning OFC....Cold has returned and the rain was just fooling it never left...it rained on and off through the night. .7 tenths total...not much after 24 hours of rain....but it has made things soggy at best...at worst my house is turning green!...Oh well St. Patty's day is just around the corner....got green beer ...why not a green house lol. My kind of green grows in soil for me!...Keef your looking like a million dollar baby over there...we gotta get that menu for the Diner printed up! I can see those $100.00 bottles of cannabis infused wine on the shelf now...house wine...the good stuff is in the back room!...Off for a walk in the cold rain...Peace ya'll

83944451_2615850821834106_7188481609354444800_n.jpg

I was a theology major, before economics, music, and finally physics. I am very heavily influenced by Alan Watts. He was a Catholic priest but with a PhD in Divinity. His lecture series at Berkley is still some of most insightful, thought provoking thesis on religion I have ever experienced. His book, This is it, has every important passage underlined, lol. Every page is underlined. Only other book like that is The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. Every passage is underlined
I listen to alan watts lectures all the time. Im a big fan of david hume.
Keef.... Im a methodological naturalist with a strong tendency towards epistemic skepticism.

Like I have said I'm here to talk about herb. I will not discuss my World religion or Theology. Their are plenty of sites where I do & can discuss it. BTW @Keef I know many people who have rigged small fridges to put pony kegs in as well as larger fridges to put larger kegs. I do not see why you could rig it to regulate a grow.
Thanks for ingnoring every point made and not acknowledging your own faults....hey maybe you really are a priest.

Good morning yall!
I had the best sleep I've had in many years! Sadly it was drug induced, but hey, I haven't slept more than 2hrs at a time for as long as I can remember and this feels AMAZING! I want More!:cool::rolleyes::)

Good morning OFC. I never sleep well when traveling for business. Maybe 2 hours a night if I'm lucky. I've gone as long as a month, then my body shuts down. Taking a lot of flack for not going to Portland. LOL it's not like I am going to work here for the rest of my life. I've had the talk with the Sales manager and my boss, I'm not interested in doing 12 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week and we can get the CA dept of labor involved if you like? That was when they decided to hire another person to help with the work load.

Good morning OFC.
Judgemental overtones this morning on the read through. Who decides a judge is honorable enough to judge? We do, at the polls.
Man is susceptible to control. Many even enjoy supplication. Don't anger yourself over their willingness to hand over control. Learn to guide that soul to fulfillment and they will relish in their own power.
A free thinking human is rare. Most of us are just regurgitating what ever we've chosen to accept. Accept that you know nothing and you will understand everything.
Hahahaha. It's he serious? Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back