Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC.
Judgemental overtones this morning on the read through. Who decides a judge is honorable enough to judge? We do, at the polls.
Man is susceptible to control. Many even enjoy supplication. Don't anger yourself over their willingness to hand over control. Learn to guide that soul to fulfillment and they will relish in their own power.
A free thinking human is rare. Most of us are just regurgitating what ever we've chosen to accept. Accept that you know nothing and you will understand everything.
Hahahaha. It's he serious? Who knows!
Ok a judge is not meant to judge people, it is to judge the legal merits of the case. Every state has a BAR association that regulates lawyers and judges and they decide if a judge is honorable enough to judge the merits of a case. I have brought charges against an attorney to the BAR. It took 2 years. It has entirely to the attorney's advantage. The attorney was not disbarred, although she was censured. Lawyers and judges are Officers of the Court and have a set standard for ethics and behavior. If they operate outside those rules they can have lots of issues. Most people don't understand the process, and lawyers don't want you to, that's why so much is in latin. It's the same as medicine. Lots in latin to keep average people from understanding.

The judge comment was meant to be sardonic.... I am a former LEO and as such i fully understand the legal system.
This is an open discussion forum. If you do not want to openly discuss the ideas you post, then do not post the idea. There was no disrespect of the person or personhood of the original poster. No love is lost.
Thats all i have to say on that

Umbra if I commit a crime I'm on trial. I'm on trial for my behavior. My entire life is digested to see what my punishment should be. Tell me about the legal system and what I don't understand. I've got three felonies and I've never seen prison. I complete supervision.

Furthermore if you it don't vote for the judge they don't get seated. That's how it works. Yes they pass tests and adhere to standards just like any industry. They don't get hired tho. They get elected. By the people's vote.

In most criminal trials you are judged by 12 of your peers in a jury. Both sides make their case and the judge rules on the Rules of Law. Lawyers try to do stuff that is not allowed all the time. The judge will rule on that. Case law is a huge aspect of what the judge relies on to determine what is allowed and what is not.

Good morning OFC

Federal Judges and Prosecutors are appointed. Elected Judges are just as likely to be corrupt as appointed ones. We need to have them hired and use a merit system to have them promoted just like most jobs. Just my thoughts.. I could be wrong. Too many unqualified Judges and Prosecutors out there for sure.

Nov any good piece of steel has a little temper to it....... We had a Criminal Court Judge here that had no Law degree or any experience in Law at all. He was elected before the State changed the requirements and as Umbra stated he was Grand Fathered in till he lost an election. Lot of trial Lawyers tried to use it to their advantage...State would have no part of it...personally he did as well as the degree Judges. He owned a print shop and was a Master politician......OK I do not have enough for a Jury of 12...I have 11...they are humming along considering its the cold part of the year. The 2 smaller ones bottom slight right in pc....are 7 days behind the other ones. One (smallest one) is Purple cake...it was dragging so I dug it up for inspection...only showed minimal opening along the seam...figured it had lost some hormones due to moisture or what ever and might die or be a runt. Dropped the GSC (closest to cam right bottom..as a back up )...P Cake was not having that...they both popped the same day then...race is on now lol. I may have to give a couple away ...got 6 regs and 5 fems now.....Ordered a few beans yesterday...God Bud...never hear anyone talking about GB...it is a delicious strain...I cannot exactly describe its taste...maybe black cherry licorice...under the ol 1000 watt HPS sweet spot, it would make like crazy...and the smell would get you busted...no other way to describe it.. I noticed I had been out of the strain for a few months now...had to fix that .

IMG_20200206_122956624_HDR_28.jpg

Do I make U uncomfortable sometimes ?

Edit -- Blue Berry Chocolate ?-- Dam U BOC !-- I should know that terp profile !- The weed played me y'all !-- One more toke and I bet U can figure it out ?-- It's not fully developed but it's there !-- I could probably leap tall buildings in a single leap if I could just stand up ?

I hope I get some your superpowers when the BB× BOC finally goes to harvest.

Nov any good piece of steel has a little temper to it....... We had a Criminal Court Judge here that had no Law degree or any experience in Law at all. He was elected before the State changed the requirements and as Umbra stated he was Grand Fathered in till he lost an election. Lot of trial Lawyers tried to use it to their advantage...State would have no part of it...personally he did as well as the degree Judges. He owned a print shop and was a Master politician......OK I do not have enough for a Jury of 12...I have 11...they are humming along considering its the cold part of the year. The 2 smaller ones bottom slight right in pc....are 7 days behind the other ones. One (smallest one) is Purple cake...it was dragging so I dug it up for inspection...only showed minimal opening along the seam...figured it had lost some hormones due to moisture or what ever and might die or be a runt. Dropped the GSC (closest to cam right bottom..as a back up )...P Cake was not having that...they both popped the same day then...race is on now lol. I may have to give a couple away ...got 6 regs and 5 fems now.....Ordered a few beans yesterday...God Bud...never hear anyone talking about GB...it is a delicious strain...I cannot exactly describe its taste...maybe black cherry licorice...under the ol 1000 watt HPS sweet spot, it would make like crazy...and the smell would get you busted...no other way to describe it.. I noticed I had been out of the strain for a few months now...had to fix that .

View attachment 258653
I have some god bud crosses I did years ago. Think I still have godwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back