Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do roller blades anymore - They hurt too bad too !- Done helped with too many ACL repairs !- Don't want one ! -- Crown Royal and Evan Williams got me hurt more than once !- Not to mention Grey Goose !- Ice cold grey goose by the shot ! - Just how did I survive this long ? -
Slide down them snow covered mountians on some water skis ?- No that could hurt me bad !- They even give U sticks to carry so when U fall down they can laugh at U beating your self up with them sticks all about the head and shoulders ?-- Too manly for me !- I'm a sissy man !-- I went over a water ski jump on time - Didn't work out so well !- I just wanted some help getting back in the boat !- I fell off the water skis right before the jump - bounced once and hit the jump !- Slap !- right unto it then slid back down into the water !- They laughed and made fun of me !- Wasn't that funny to me !

Last edited by a moderator:
Practicing what they call long line extraction in the army !- Helicopter drop a long rope U clip on with your harness and they snatch U off the ground and take off !- I ain't a real fan !
Give me a little religion first time !

Gday OFC hope you all been well , been on the road working in the North got back home today, had to get the hell out of there cyclone bearing down on coast looking at hitting tonight , home just in time to pick and looking like the best buds Ive grown in a long while the new light has done wonders the buds are twice the thickness and weight than my last grow , looking forward to a full grow with this light only had it on the last 3 weeks of this grow , 42 deg cel here at the moment and wind is howling not nice outside gunna chill inside with a beer I think
have a great day all

Crocket -Be safe Cuz !-- U can keep me company !-- We got a big winter storm headed our way !-- Mane fire now this ?-- - I'm close to the coast and have gone thru some storms myself -- When Hurricane Katrina hit close to New Orleans
I wasn't for away - Lost power and impassable roads for 2 weeks - Ran a fan -a lamp and a radio thru a DC/AC inverter off my cars batteries for most of 2 weeks -
Biggest score of my life was 2 bags of ice about 8 days in ! Best cold drink I ever had in my life !-

No I really was talking about bags of water ice !- I haven't heard them letters used that way in awhile !- Yes I know exactly what ICE is !-- I had that covered more ways than one !- I was ?- Not supposed to talk about **** like that here !- but - If your thang is gone and U wanna ride on ? --When I came up out that swamp after that storm I was pretty tore up in more ways than one !- I was chemically motivated I guess U could say ?-- That was bad ! -but -I got us outta there and made a nice profit too !
Came back to Texas and was treated like a refugee !- Oh he's one of THEM ?- In my home state ? - I'm better now !- My drug of choice is my smoke !

1:30 in the AM and I'm still kicking it !- Watch some Music videos on you-tube - Smoke some weed - check in here !- I'm good !- Been rumours of strange creature howls in the night sometimes lately !-- People scared to go out in the dark !-- I be back !- I got a feeling he bout to howl right now ?-- There's stuff and thangs out in the swamp in the dark make a strong man scared !- Growl- Growl !- Yep !- must be one of them wooly bugger monster thangs ?-- Or a wounded rabbit call ?- Then all the dogs bust out howling !- Stay dahell away from the mudhole !- Something might get U and make sure U duck when U run out that trail into that clear monofilament fishing line I strung up bout neck high and tight !-

Everything settling back down - Dogs probably woke some people up and that call will have every night predator within ear shot headed this way !- Even the feral hogs gonna come see what's up with that rabbit !- I'm go out and give them another blast - Only need a person or 2 to hear it ! -- Got my porch light on I heard it !

Everything settling back down - Dogs probably woke some people up and that call will have every night predator within ear shot headed this way !- Even the feral hogs gonna come see what's up with that rabbit !- I'm go out and give them another blast - Only need a person or 2 to hear it ! -- Got my porch light on I heard it !

Good Morning OFC...Keef try a Sasquatch howl...that will get the neighborhood jumping...I do them occasionally to see if the Coyotes still love me ....and of course every dog in 2 miles goes to howling as well.Nothing like a large Predator call to get the hood rocking with warning calls. Your right Keef...not to comfy on the weather...got the rain maker coming in and then some of the coldest air this season...even a chance of snow flurries...quit snickering up in the cold part...flurries here are news worthy. It is so dead right now...spent quality time doing some sky watching yesterday...we are in trouble...still very lite freighter traffic...guess the shut downs due to virus is hitting things...gas is $1.96 here...off for a cool walk...Peace ya'll

83875485_10219624203228142_4170255971303555072_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
More snow on the ground. I guess it makes up for what melted yesterday.
I need to do some defoliating today I think.
These girlz are thicker and bushier than usual.
Crocket
Glad to hear you're safe bro.
I can't believe how bad the fires are there. Such an incredible loss of animal life too.
Bout time for a wake n bake.
I have a nice well manicured bud about the size of my thumb I have no idea what it is but I plan to do some serious damage to it and a cup of coco coffee.
Enjoy this day everybody!

Good Morning OFC...Keef try a Sasquatch howl...that will get the neighborhood jumping...I do them occasionally to see if the Coyotes still love me ....and of course every dog in 2 miles goes to howling as well.Nothing like a large Predator call to get the hood rocking with warning calls. Your right Keef...not to comfy on the weather...got the rain maker coming in and then some of the coldest air this season...even a chance of snow flurries...quit snickering up in the cold part...flurries here are news worthy. It is so dead right now...spent quality time doing some sky watching yesterday...we are in trouble...still very lite freighter traffic...guess the shut downs due to virus is hitting things...gas is $1.96 here...off for a cool walk...Peace ya'll

View attachment 258735
1.96 a gallon? Dang! 2.79 here.
I know you're near the refineries but dang! I think somebody is and Has been gouging the heck out of us at the pump!

2018 estimate was 391 millions gallons a day of gasoline used in USA...I often say it is the largest cash cow for whoever takes it all in...oil companies for sure...but the political world has a finger in that pie...just a $.10 cent per gallon increase on the daily average is 39.1 mill a day...now think back to Bush/Cheney days...( who happened to be oil men...just by chance) it was jacked by as much $3 bucks a gallon. Largest transfer of wealth in human history I think ...they robbed middle America through the gas pumps...and we paid it patriotically...believing the war at hand was necessary ...well at least our hind sight is 20/20.

Good morning! Got about a foot of snow here yesterday, on top of the foot and a half we already had. Supposed to drop to -25C (-13 degrees Fahrenheit) today and stay there for a few days. Canadian winter is setting in. Just in time for our “Winterlude” celebrations. It’s a festival for winter. The city builds ice slides, snow and ice sculptures and a bunch of outdoor activities. I’ll be in my warm grow tent while everyone else embraces the cold :D:p

I know you're near the refineries but dang! I think somebody is and Has been gouging the heck out of us at the pump!
$3.18 U.S. dollars per gallon here (I believe my conversion is correct) We pay per litre, not gallon. Our price today is $1.10 Canadian dollars per litre.

just working the numbers , I paid $1.89 per ltre today for fuel that's $1.26 American converted to gallons that's $5.72 roughly a gallon ,Crikey we getting taken for a ride down under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back