Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. I chaperoned a black light dance for a grade school. Someone told my wife that I looked like Chewybacca. I looked in the mirror and I don't see it. I needed NRR 30 earplugs. The women were teaching the older girls to dance the classics. The smaller ones just ran and yelled and laughed. Good time.

I trimmed the low buds out on a few plants. I have a hundred bud canopy plus another bunch within six inches under the canopy. That plant had the pH drop too low?!?! I put some tap water in 7.5-8 pH, but stalled the bloom. Live and learn. 2nd and 3rd grow are much bigger. The soccer root ball made me step back and say dang, I did that? A couple more months to my first harvest. Well, I didn't do it alone. Thanks peeps.

Morning OFC - Late night !- -- Blueberry and coffee !- Ugh !-
Canada and Austrailia in da house !- Down here on the Texas coast -- We got gas !-- Lots of gas ! -- Not long ago a refinery blew up !- Guess they had too many ?-- Yes !- big rain coming !- dark clouds out here don't know if It's the beginning of the big storm or what ?
Chilly in the mudhole today but not really bad cold !- We had snow one time !-- Wake and Bake !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Collect some more pollen today !-- Gonna have to keep it good for about 6 weeks -(- Black Star -x- Apricot Head )-x- (Leroy )--(Snow Desiel --x- BBSL ) = Amos Moses !- Swamp weed !-- Sit down on'm Amos !--
This Apricot Head a potent limb breaker -Make big potent bud !-- Leroy loaded with Snow Lotus and BBSL-- Leroy --Son of Waldo outta snow Snow Desiel !--Waldo upgraded everything he touched !- So I see how his son do ? Maybe he got that trait too ?
This blueberry is gonna be ever so fine with some jar aging !-- Stacked Blueberries - 2 of Umbra's blueberries I crossed !-- Lots of BPU in this one !

Dax it'll all come together - Have U done any cloning yet ?--
I'm still getting the Mudhole grow dailed in -- Takes a few cycles after U got some kind of rotation blooming !-- Then I'll have to start over - but not from scratch -- Looking forward to getting my fermenters working again !- U should give brewing a shot!- I know It's probably not increasing the CO2 levels in the grow room enough to help but the process pleases me !-- U were talking about handmade gifts from the kids ?-- Bottles of homemade wine are a cheap easy gift and appreciated by those who enjoy a sip or 2 !-- People like my old dog groomer - I think she perfered getting paid in wine instead of money !-- I'd hook her up with several bottles or a case once and she'd have a wine tasting party on the weekend !- I keep some around for gifts -- Makes U look generous when it don't really cost much to make !--5 gallon bucket fermenter-- a case of bottles-- a corker and some corks !- Even make a nice label for it if U want -- Summer time I'm gonna succeed at a tasty watermelon wine !- Didn't get it quite right last year -- I do better now !

Sitting around smoking fine weed and sipping some strong wine ?
-- When people know U grew the weed and made the wine they look at U a little differently !-- Sometimes It's best to keep that knowledge to yourself !-- I usually don't remember where I got it or I got it from this guy I know !- or ?--Cuz up in ( name any city or town)-- sends it to me !- Then sit and watch them praise "That Guy" --

Morning folks. Sunny and cold today. I hada circuit breaker fail last night. No light in the grow room and also no light in the living room 50 ft away. What rocket scientist thought that was a good idea? All better now, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Hey Nick !- Stay warm and dry !

Not long ago I said make a still look like something it's not ?
A hot water heater only needs a couple add on parts and a modification or 2 and it IS a still ! -
It's too early to be this high ?

It's time to setup the breeder box. I have some beans I want to sex and there's always a chance for males so I prefer to contain it all in a separate box with a carbon filter. It keeps smells down by also reduces pollen spreading. Sexing 3 BoC F2 x London bridge, 2 magnum pie x London bridge, and 1 gelato 25 x dosido x apricot head. Figured might as well fill the space with some other girls. There's a gsc, parfait, key lime pie, kali mist x big sur holy bud, sour dubb, purple punch, squish, peanut butter breath, and east coast sour diesel.

I sex them puppies when they maybe 6 inches tall !- Ain't wasting space on some males any longer than I gotta- Everything round here is sexed now -Leroy still opening flowers and away from the girls - I need to go put his head in that envelope and slap him around some !

Nov !--GET WELL SOON !

Morning toots! Hit some nanda devi (sp?) first thing this morning thanks to @oldfogey8 with my coffee and im spacily puttering around the house with my feather duster chasing cobwebs, both real and imagined. Real chilly here, the rain we've been getting turned into a skating rink, need to fill the bird feeders as soon as I get my balance back.
Nov, feel better and everyone have an elevated day!

Good mornin ofc...gas just over $3 around here, $2.99 if you go to the cut rate station and hope to fI a pump that works...I often wonder about their gas because of the way they don’t maintain their pumps out half don’t work and they won’t bother to fix...I assume they are in the process of closing...most gas here is in the $3.25 area...

Thanks . I turn into a big baby when I get sick. I'm completely whiney and childish. You'd think I'd of learned by now to deal with it better. I am on some edibles keef, I can barely smoke. I am a little less grumpy now for it too. I think it might be time for some shitake & GT tea. Local UH is doing trials with ketamine for depression and ptsd. I'm signing up.
Umbra that BoC I have still tastes like bourbon after being in jars for a while. It's on the finish, nice sweet bourbon.
How's that potato clone doing?
Gas around my way is 2.49 for now. It gets up to around 3 pretty often though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back