Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say It's not so HP ?-- Nope I don't like imitation fake food -
One exception!- Surimi - fake crabmeat - I know what it is and I like me some once in awhile don't care what U call it !!- Just me and a pack of fake crab legs and a bowl of hot butter !- Now leave me alone !
Crawfish season- Still small - big ones come later in the season !

I would have sprayed it with oven cleaner - maybe the whole oven - or went and got a wire wheel for my drill motor - take it down to bare metal then reseasoned it !- Probably not the right way ?

Edit :-- Yo Umbra - Sundae Driver -x- BOG -- Where the color come from ?- A week out and she kinda red and getting redder !-- Sparkly - sparkly red - maybe I got an imbalance ?-- She pretty - Got a clone coming over to bloom next week - I wanna see if it does it again ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the day of cooking with Butane stoves they would cause a lot of build up on the outside of your Iron cookware...Couple times a year they would burn them off in the fire place or outdoor in a nice hot fire....600 to 700 degrees is what my wood heater hits. Then re-season them....I have all so seen them taken to the local sand blaster and they put a white blast on it them off for seasoning.

Cool deal Umbra !-- She got off to a bad start and stunted some -- so I figure she had an imbalance in the dirt - Genetics !- I will pay more better attention !- This next clone not stunted !- it been in an aero box kicking it !- She right beside Sunset Sherbert !- Come on girls daddy wanna see some color !

I'm growing in dirt and in aero side by side !- I had considered changing to dirt but I'm just not as comfortable about dirt as I am in water !- Just a matter of which water farming technique at the Bat Cave !- I'm stick to what I know -- I can grow a plant from seed to harvest without it ever knowing any soil of any kind ! -- I'm doing aero in well water --Botanacare pro -grow nutes --EM1 -- and Tiger Bloom and EM1 in bloom !-- don't do PPMs - I got a couple PH devices some where ?-- PH over here Seems to rise slowly I got my PH down and up !- If they doing fine I leave them alone - Box don't look right ?- I fill another box then move the plants into fresh new nute water ! - If all is well leave them alone !-- Don't be fixing **** that ain't broke !-

Cool deal Umbra !-- She got off to a bad start and stunted some -- so I figure she had an imbalance in the dirt - Genetics !- I will pay more better attention !- This next clone not stunted !- it been in an aero box kicking it !- She right beside Sunset Sherbert !- Come on girls daddy wanna see some color !

I'm growing in dirt and in aero side by side !- I had considered changing to dirt but I'm just not as comfortable about dirt as I am in water !- Just a matter of which water farming technique at the Bat Cave !- I'm stick to what I know -- I can grow a plant from seed to harvest without it ever knowing any soil of any kind ! -- I'm doing aero in well water --Botanacare pro -grow nutes --EM1 -- and Tiger Bloom and EM1 in bloom !-- don't do PPMs - I got a couple PH devices some where ?-- PH over here Seems to rise slowly I got my PH down and up !- If they doing fine I leave them alone - Box don't look right ?- I fill another box then move the plants into fresh new nute water ! - If all is well leave them alone !-- Don't be fixing **** that ain't broke !-

I have wanted to try hydro however, I am too used to growing in dirt.

Momma retired when I did about 4 or 5 years ago...she was a hair dresser for about 40 years, now she’s bored and going back to work one day per week...so today is my day off!!! Sitting here all alone with the music cranked up, makin momma some night meds...and havin a little my own self...she like some butter on a cracker bout an hour before bed...I’m also makin some gummies just for fun...

Last edited:
Morning ofc! I feel a little better.
Nov we used it in injectable form and it just slams U into the hole ! - Feel like U stepping thru the floor as it wears off and U try to move !- I never had a dose light enough to still function !

Vines of the gods ?- I never heard of it before !
Keef I been under the knife once. I think it was 16 hours. Those twilight fairies in .... I'm barely awake... The room where you get anesthesia. They got me pumped to the limit. Almost dead. Then pushed something in and woke me up to say we're starting now, then gassed me out lol. I woke up in the NICU feeling like I'd been on a3 day bender and been smoking cigarettes from the ashtray. It was horrible! Probably worse than I feel right now even.
I hope you guys all had a great day and enjoy a better evening!

I started in dirt - got dog pecker knat larvae in my dirt !- Almost made me crazy !-- bought a small aero cloner -Cut the tops off my plants and stuck them in the cloner!--- The cloner had problems but I got them to root!- -I rememher thinking OK genius !- What U gonna do now ?-- little cloner got too warm - Need more water to absorb that heat from the pump and need a pump won't clog the sprayers !- These 35 gallon big black and yellow boxes caught my eye -- U could see how the aero cloner worked so I pretty much copied it solving the design problems as they appeared !
That's why I use such big boxes - 12 gallons of water is a big heat sink !- 15- minutes on 15 off and I hit my temp. Goal of under 80 degrees in summer !
The smallest filtered pump I could find was this 396 GPH !--Glued it to a ceramic tile because the pump and PVC spray manifold was top heavy and could easily fall over or get knocked around !- Got me a package of micro sprayers like them on the cloner I had bought - build me a pvc spray manifold and drilled holes and screwed them in !- an included pump adapter fit right into the spray manifold !- The boxes came with that checker board pattern lid !- Someone who wasn't stoned might not have drill every square on the checker board !- So that's how I ended up with 34 spot aerocloners !- I added nutes --messed up a lot - Then I found EM1 - I think I heard about it here !- Dialed my nutes in good as I could !- Killed a lot of clones !- Found my balance and this is how I do now !- Those 2 inch aero baskets are just too small- I had 2 problems --box leaking around the lid and top heavy plants falling over when heavy with bud !- Had to keep them small !- Found a fix for the leaky lids and just going bigger with bigger aero baskets with baked clay balls for weight on the bottom end to stabilize the plant - Running those midgets does have a plus - I could get 6 plants in each box - 2 boxes per square meter !- I could have up to 12 different varieties at a harvest !- I was harvesting every 2 weeks !- Time to kick up the size and get better lights !-- Form follows function - 4 part bloom rotation starts with 4 boxes then doubles to 2 per boxes per part --4 parts -- a square meter each !

Gday OFC , Ill take the batten from here wake and bake while you hit the fart sack
Umbra , I need your advise, I just purchased this light ,I hung it above my grow with 3 weeks to go at 6 inches above canopy and buds are twice the weight than what they normally are infact stems couldn't hold them and plants have collapse on themselves
But all the foliage has yellowed and died off , should I be moving this light with the canopy or just fit to top of grow room and leave , it is a heavy unit will need to rig up a pully system if I need to move it , and what does passive thermal management mean , cheers to all
upload_2020-2-9_8-55-0.png

I have a legit Viking hoard of cast iron and when the power goes put n the furnace won't run, stack it all into a tower and put the gas burner on low. Makes an effective, if rather smokey, radiator.
Also there's no better way to put a sear on meat:)
Just got home from dinner with my parents, totally stuffed and ready to pass out. But first...
IMG_0175.jpg

Gday OFC , Ill take the batten from here wake and bake while you hit the fart sack
Umbra , I need your advise, I just purchased this light ,I hung it above my grow with 3 weeks to go at 6 inches above canopy and buds are twice the weight than what they normally are infact stems couldn't hold them and plants have collapse on themselves
But all the foliage has yellowed and died off , should I be moving this light with the canopy or just fit to top of grow room and leave , it is a heavy unit will need to rig up a pully system if I need to move it , and what does passive thermal management mean , cheers to all
View attachment 258760
I have one very similar. I'm at 24" above the canopy or I start bleaching the plant from too much light. I move it as the canopy grows and rises

About growing midgets !- I can pull the plant out the box !- hold da roots out the way -- turn that plant upside down and dunk the plant down to the root in bug juice of choice - Safe soap work OK - shake it off good and stick it back in the box !- Only thing never mix some bug killing juice 500 times too strong !- It ain't good !-- I kilt that bunch !- Door knob dead !- U don't come back from that !- but I learned !- That's when I went to safe soap -- U don't get plants wet then put them under a light !-- Water pool at the grow nodes drop of water act like a magnifying glass - It can kill your **** !- I figured that part about complete coverage of the plant ?- I got that with a dunk ?- Just a little soapy water -

Tell U about this prejudice I got ?- U take some my fine weed and want to put it in a blunt ?- What is wrong with U ?- No-No - NO !- This ain't gonna work !- Put U some that Mexican in a tobacco wrapper !- This ain't that kinda weed !- I am offended that someone would do that with fine weed !- U know that ain' t right ?
I'm a nicotine addict - I use an ecig !- I love my weed but a blunt ?-- That's just too far for me !-- Why don't we smoke a joint then have some nicotine ? ' Why someone do such a thing as wrap tobacco around high class weed ?--That's like an abomination !-- I ain't down with that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back