Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I took the dogs out this morning I spooked something big heard it splash thru the slough - Probably deer or hog --
Flock of ducks out there feeding right now - Squirrels- rabbit - Fish- I'll bring yard birds for meat and eggs - Plenty protein sources ?- If U know how to do a few things U won't go hungry back up in the thicket on the river !- Gonna need a lot of mason jars for canning and freezers with an independent power source and back up power !- Same with grow power !- There's places up in the big thicket on the river where there may be no road within 20-30 miles !

U got to be flexible and adapt to your situation - I want to run the grow end of dispensary one day - but - In the current political climate with political name and all-- I think back up in the thicket might be the place for me ?-- People don't keep up with the news at thier own peril !-- This is a perilous time In history !-A continuation of what we consider normal civilization is on the line- We could easily descend into Chaos !- No jobs - No power - No supplies - Or warlords ruling different sections of the Kings White Empire with his storm trooper enforcers - It's not that far fetched anymore -Ignore it at your own peril !- - I think I'll just ease back up into the thicket here !--What U gonna do when they come for U ? -- submit and swear fealty to the King ?- I pass !

I serve only 1 King. Jesus.
I have and will use what is considered Leathal force to protect me and mine.
Politics can bite me. I'm not allowed to vote or shoot but press me and Ill make it a bad day for the oppressors, legal or Not!

I serve ME !-- Up on the river they got to come at U on the river or by air in a helicopter-- A low slow flying helicopter can be taken down by a single shot if U know where to shoot - I do !- In that thick brush they would never see me or not for long !- Push me and I'll shoot U down !- Stay off the river-- U in the open-- I can see U and U can't see me !--U don't want to be there ! -- Assault rifle ?- got one but don't need it on the river - Single well placed shots - Shoot and scoot !---Hard to tell the direction a single shot came from in the thicket--- Pop up somewhere else and do it again !-- Until they go away and leave U alone !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a simple man Umbra !- Some places in the world a man is judged by the quality of steel he carries !- Handmade Damascus steel used to bring respect !- I'm into functional !- Give me a 2 lb ball peen hammer and a torch and some time to turn it into a combat tomahawk !- Shape of steel need to fit the environment U use it in !- Most would choose a machete round here but I like a well made hawk !- Made by me the shape and balance I want !---Hammer Time !

Edit :-- I'll Play the Blues for U ?

I can make my own Damascus steel !- I would use ball bearings or broken file -or any junk with hard steel !-- heat them up orange hot and beat them into an ingot - - heat the ingot and fold it a few times -no need to go to extremes - Then begin drawing it out into rough shape - Heat and hammer -heat and hammer as U rough it in to shape !- Clean it up - heat treat it -- acid etch it - then finish the final polishing ! -- apply handle of choice !- Deer antler work nice !

Hello OFC

Sunny and windy this morning. maybe some rain in the forecast?

I have a silver single action revolver. I bought it years ago. Thank goodness I never needed to use it for protection. I would never use it to threaten anyone. If I felt my life was in danger I would just use it.
Back in the 70s I had a friend who was an Army Ranger. He did two tours in Vietnam. His advice to me in regards to my pistols was" never pull a gun on someone unless you are going to use it." Good advice for sure.

Have a great day OFC.

A stick will work for me !- That cute little Korean acid queen taught me how to use "single sticks" !- Oh she was good !- 1st time I saw her the little thing was standing at a bar and this great big soldier walked up and grabbed her by the hiny !- I don't know where they came from but she came out with a couple them sticks connected by a short chain and wore him out !- Very quick and done !- Probably knocked him out with the 1st blow !- He looked funny laying there with a red knot right in the middle of his forehead !- She was gone !--I was enthralled !- She taught me martial arts weapons !
Girl loved to trip on her acid !- Single sticks are just an 18 inch long or so piece of hard wood - one in each hand !-
I can handle a staff effectively or used to could !- Lefty couldn't stand up to that anymore !

The sad state of my grow this morning is actually better than yesterday...
So you see several coco chip pots... and a larger dirt pot...the smaller coco pots are doing what they always do and the larger is trying to be organic and is being hand fed while the coco is automated...the empty pots are awaiting some sprouts I’ve got goin in the house...any or all of these can be replaced by those beans unless these decide to take off rather soon...they are looking better but we have a long way to go and I seem to be short on patience of late...so I’m with ya Nov, sometimes I get testy...little one on the left just caught a little nute splash when I turned on the system the first time but she’s recovering
CB797F9A-2BF6-4228-AA91-1CF397C62296.jpeg

First time ever I got 100% germination!!!only 4 but they are all up!!! Now we see if I can keep’m alive...2 Nurse Larry and couple of those so called lambs bread seeds...if they grow, we’ll see what they really are...maybe fill those empty pots or mayhaps replace a couple that are in there now...
Lookin good there dax...

Gloman the ex was talking to a counselor or something and they suggested take my guns ?-- She said don't do that it'll just piss him off and he don't need guns !
I double barrel dog bet ya nobody gonna take My guns!

Morning Umbra

Not sure what happened here but its not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back