Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam !- What ?- Did I miss something ?- G---U stoned again ?
I got some good dirt - 2 blueberry and a blueberry chocolate revegged for me they kicking - Repotted them - They looking for an outside home !- They wanna live free !
I had 2 many these and more of those than I need !- So 8 or so to go outside somewhere !- So if something happens I know where to get more cutting - Purple ones right over there by that stump !- Lemon looking for a home by itself !
I'm Johnny Appleseed dahell out this area !-- If I find an ideal spot for them on the river I could come get them but I'm probably have plenty clones ! Tis the season ?

Nick they can take my guns --I just get more anyway - but it musta felt sweet getting them back

Popping some beans. I have plenty of strains but, I'm planning a few breeding 3 or 4 grows from now and I'm planning ahead and enough time for pheno selection.
Its it = gelato x mint chocolate chip
Almond cookies = Scooby snacks x death by chocolate
Buckeye purple x GDP x London bridge
sour dubb x Boc x apricot head
sour plums
Grape Ape

Before I lost my rights to bear arms, Phoenix popo took 2 hand guns in a traffic stop.
Took me 4 tries to get them back.
They make it a big deal but I wasn't No Way gonna let them keep em.
Its so bad most just say f*** it and the popo "destroys" them. Choke Choke

I run that cfl fixture I have (thanks bro) in the nursery box but never closed it up cuz there was no ventilation. I got a 4" inline fan and hooked it up with flex duct and a pass thru at the top on one side and cut a vent hole in the bottom on the opposite side. Its crude, I'm not much good on making things pretty, but it works and now I can close it up without it getting too hot. All lights on its holding at 76*F. and 46% humidity.

I don't have no guns U can ask the gun registry !-- Anything I have I bought from-- Some guy at the gas station for cheap !- What what guy ?--I don't even remember which gas station ! --
Give me some time and some equipment and I can set up to produce something easy like the grease gun-- One the submachine guns of WW2 ---Blue prints are online -- Mostly stamped and pressed parts welded together !-- with a screw in barrel !- Ain't pretty but it'll spit out some lead !- So they can take my guns --but they can't touch the knowledge of how to build them !--Nick can do it too !--- Truely -- All that's really your's is what U carry between your ears !
Give me a toke - amen !

Got that right. Years ago I got together with the machinist on my ship. We wuz deployed for an extended voyage, needed something to do, decided to make some black powder guns. Had to order the lock mechanism on line to get a pattern but in the end we made 4 guns and they all shoot well.

Hawkin's 50 cal. Black powder buffalo gun -- Kill U just as dead as todays best sniper rifle !- U get hit by a 50 cal bullet - U don't get back up !

Edit:-- The US used to drop these I think they called them Liberator pistols behind enemy lines for the resistance -- Most simple a gun can be and still shoot !- No words in the packaging - Just pictures of how load it ---Then pictures of a person shooting a soldier with it and taking his gun !

Last edited by a moderator:
Things have changed for sure I had a friend who was a gunsmith around the end of the Vietnam war after I got out the army -- He used to buy those big 4ft by 4ft crates of surplus gun parts !- He call a couple of vets over and we get high and put guns together -- U can't do that anymore ! - My 1st gun came from a police auction - They quit that too !

I been looking at black powder pistol kits and I can't believe how much they went up!
Used to be able to buy a diy kit under a hundred. Not Now!
I know someone who ordered a kit you put together, in the mail. In NJ its against the law, but in PA its not. PA has a black powder hunting season, NJ does not. So they ordered the kit to an address in PA. He's driving over the bridge to NJ and gets pulled over on the bridge. They find the kit and charged him with some heavy felonies. He did 2 years for that.

Rush Limbaugh got the Freedom Award ?- - Well that's the end of the world we knew !- Wonder what will take It's place after the 2020 confrontation ?-- U shouldn't fight but some things U have to defend ! -- There's no middle ground anymore - U either serve him or U don't !- -I don't !

This is Texas !- We got the gun show loop hole and we ain't afraid to use it !- Open carry is legal !-- There's no exchange of 411 or registry type stuff at the gun shows - Buy it and walk out with it !
The guys in the parking lot sell the fully autos out they car trunks !- 30 round mags and 100 round drum mags are readily available !-- U need fuse for your cannon ?- Over there on that table !

There's a shot gun I kinda want !-- AA-12 - Fully auto 12 gauge - Don't even kick much or have much barrel rise !
And a SAW !- Micro Uzi - Some that Dragon Skin body armour - Night Vision !- and a combat rifle with a night vision scope -- Some HE rounds for a 40 mm grenade launcher - U know just the usual ? - Some claymore mines would be cool !

This is Texas !- We got the gun show loop hole and we ain't afraid to use it !- Open carry is legal !-- There's no exchange of 411 or registry type stuff at the gun shows - Buy it and walk out with it !
The guys in the parking lot sell the fully autos out they car trunks !- 30 round mags and 100 round drum mags are readily available !-- U need fuse for your cannon ?- Over there on that table !

As it Should Be!

As it Should Be!
That's the way it is in Ohio too. In and out. Some guys make you sign a paper, others don't. I think it depends on how many they move? You guys got me itching to go walk around a show now. I think the next one is a few months away yet. I don't keep a good in the house anymore because of the little ones. But there's one in the trunk! I have a taser and some cuffs. If I make it to the kitchen where my knives are there going to be a mess. Id rather not kill someone, unless I have to. I have an old axe handle too. I will hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back