Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think you meant that at all Keef - that's just our reality down here in the Bible Belt. Here in Jawja, you can't even go to a head shop - they're illegal, too! We just figure out ways around the roadblocks down here in the Dirty South.

HP - we're lucky not to have many big hardwoods in these parts. The big pines will at least bend a little in the wind. A little... LOL

Good morning OFC

I am smoking some Black Gelato given to me. Wow! I like it. :)
I hope my friend will like the Black Jack given to him. It has been cured for about 7 months now.

Blue Dream.. I grow at least one of those a year. I get mine from clones. One of my favorite strains.

Enjoy this day friends.

Good morning yall!
Well......y'alls rain came here and turned to snow! Thanks a Lot! :) 11*F. And I gotta plow. Ugh!
Keef
You woke up cold? Try it up here! Lol
Yall been talking about beans.
I found the BEST seed depository
Ever! OFC! I've bought from nirvana and while it Was better than Mexican bag seed it just wasn't even Close to the quality seeds I've gotten from yall!
Thank you very much! I still look and dream of the new popular strains but I get even less than keef for Soc. Sec. so buying beans is really not much of an option.
I got beans still from keef I haven't even tried yet.....but I will! :)

Good morning pot farmers. I'm just now getting up and moving.
Prior to ordering Barney's LSD and some Cali connect gear I did a lot of digging around on sites like this for info. I found both to be reported prone to Herm. Alot of the CC reviews seemed to be flaming whereas Barney's seemed legit. I think DNA had a bad ratio too. My current LSD hermed at the bottom branches but I'd still be happy with it if I spent the money with the weed guy. I'm smoking some right now. I can barely keep focused on this though. I bought a 5 pack so I have four more chances at another one. With my first large seed order I got my top picks of what I'd always wanted but never smoked and some randoms plus a ton of freebies. I think I spent 350.
Since meeting the OFC I've been pointed to many stateside breeders that are phenomenal along with banks.
My next purchase I'll probably spend the same and only acquire 2 strains.

I got some of Umbra's grape crosses to sort thru !- My thought was-- Find the best loudest strong grape in the bunch and move on with the best 1 plant !-- I started about half dozen crosses sexed them -- got them back to veg to cut on awhile !-- The 1st clone to make it back bloom was Sundae Driver -- it's red !- I never seen red weed before !
I still got the rest to run --like Candy Cane and Sunset Sherbert-- I forget what I was gonna do with these but I'm just gonna enjoy them for awhile !-- If that's wrong ?-- I don't want to be right !- Black Star -x- Apricot Head in there too with my Lemon girl !- With a 4 part rotation something go to bloom every 2 weeks - -Running them midgets with 6 plants per box and 2 boxes per cycle - Gave me lots of variety !- Somebody say U know how much weed that would be if they were big ?-- I say Yup !- I do !--I like to use my harem like an index file - What am I gonna run or what haven't I ran in awhile what's ready - Enough decisions to make your eye twitch !-- I tend to hang on to girls and I wanted to leave the mudhole with a new harem and I got myself one -- It's too big and too many --My eye starting to twitch again !- red weed ?- What else is over there ?- There's another set of bout half dozen grape crosses alone !-- I'm running my 1st triple lemon right now !-- I'm being overwhelmed -- It's hard for me to justify buying some seed right now that don't mean tbere ain't some out there I want-- but need ?- Not really !- I got too many right now !--
Nurse Larry and Rose's Purple Haze say Hey !- They alive well and cloned down here in the mudhole with me !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daxtell I’ve had pretty good luck with the few things I’ve ordered from attitude...couple seed banks over here that I won’t touch, Pacific Seed Bank and i49...both have nice glossy web pages but I suspect their genetics are not what they advertise...Just my opinion and mayhaps I’m wrong...ymmv...

Last edited:
Oh by the way, good morning stoners...
Went to visit my grandson at the hospital yesterday...he’s doin well and is such an adult about this whole thing...no complaining or whining...yesterday when the nurse came in to ask about his pain level, he said “Oh, about 2.7”...lol...
He gets to go home today or tomorrow...
Not much else goin on here, just thinkin bout my spring garden out back...
Missing Rosebuds input round here...

I see that 24 plant 4 part bloom rotation and the veg to feed it as a "Grow Unit" -- Still got some questions about how big a veg it will take to feed it how big a bloom !- This experience growing in dirt has taught me to stick with what I know ! -- and that's water farming --That's the plan at the Bat Cave -- set up a 24 plant bloom rotation -- figure out about how much veg room it takes to feed it ?- Rough idea how much it will produce ?--U don't do this in a couple months !--Find what works best ?---Then later clone the whole system !

The meanwell driver on my diy solstrip light has died...looking on amazon, I see a 240w replacement that says “renewed”...
Just wondering if it’s possible to have my own driver rebuilt and who might be able to do that...any of you know of a company that re-furnish an led driver? I’ll go ahead and order a new one but it might be nice to have a backup...I put my sf-1000 in there for now but this box is a little big for that light, or will be when it’s time to flower...

Last edited:
Go Gloman !--High CBD Indica ?--me no find real good one yet !--
Last resort !- fast flip hemp SOG!- root'm flip'm !- I have experience at that !- but not hemp !- I did do dank hot dogs on a stick !- Flipping indicas soon as they root !- U got to explore to find the limits of what U can do to this plant ?

Keef
Here ya go brother!
Get you some of This!

Attachments

• 0213200912.jpg
    0213200912.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 18
No G-- I can't take it !- I'm too old for snow !- I have a fear of falling - I can't be around ice and snow !- Sun finally broke thru here !
Waiting on a supply drop !- Since the nephew moved I been doing my man in the wilderness impression -Down here in the Mudhole afoot !- - Long as I get supplied I'm fine !- The digs are crude but they temporary ! -- I had planned to leave the mudhole with a set of clones -- I thought that would save me time when I set back up -- instead now I be leaving with a fully operational grow and the Mudhole Pink !-- I move it when I get the new lights for the Bat Cave!
What I've got done here will be a big help in my new life !-

Filling my 7th pint of shine from this 5gal of mash.
Tasted it and thought I was distilling water. Put a lighter to it and it not only burned but all except a small drop burned up dry. I think I better put the hydrometer to it!

Edit: oops! I mean half pints!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back