Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC !- I'm a little confused this morning -- Woke up high !- Is it really wake and bake if U wake up high ?- I'm have some coffee - fire up this pipe and ponder that mystery !-- I see Other Keef got loose last night telling stories and **** -- Watch that boy !- He tricky !
It's cold !- Not like Gloman cold but cold to me !
HP-- just for the record I don't dig potatoes no more !-- Coconut Earl will do U right !- Don't matter if It's in a cap or in a spoon !- U gotta quit pushing so hard Cuz !- Active is different than Over active !- Slow yo self down some !

Edit :-- I use that cold pressed unprocessed coconut oil to extract and make that Coconut Earl -- but - Get some that Coconut oil hot and fry some French fries in it-- you'll like it!- A lot -

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC. It's Valentine's day and the kids will be racing around soon. Blue dream beans showed up in the mail ahead of schedule. Their stealth packaging changed. I'm still waiting for buds to finish in three batches a month apart. I am going to get the same Blue dream strain from a better source and do a more exact comparison of the two. I already bought the one, might as well grow them rather than waste the money. If a substrain has a number of grams more, I can compare cost to additional gram return.

I hate cold bleak February weather too. February is when SAD always hit me. Growing in the bright lights kept that from happening this year. I didn't expect that benefit. Sweet!

The inner sanctum Dax !- I've read U not supposed to smoke weed in the grow but I'm growing in an open room so I go burn one once in awhile in there ---- Yeah the grow done got ahold of U !-- Smoking weed is not addictive but growing it is !- I think U hooked on it already !

Lesso I was too high and just telling my interpetation of what I've read -- I wasn't preaching or nothing !-- I've been in a phase for awhile where I'm intrigued by the ancient past -- It Started with a series of books by Zacharis Sitchen -
The 10th planet I think it was ?-- His interpetation of The ancient clay tablets in the library of Sumeria was new to me !-- Then I found the translation of The Lost Book of Enki -- Had to go back and reread The Epic of Gilgamesh -- The whole 6,000 year old story they clain as history fascinates me !

This weekend be harvest day -- Taking about 5-6 little midgets- Everybody else play musical chairs and move up the line towards bloom - At the change up here I'm making headroom in bloom !- I cull clones at this time too -- Something get stunted for whatever reason and I got a better clone - Bye-bye !- I don't need U !-- I make many more clones than I need - I keep the best and leave the rest !- That's how the purple patch out by the stump ended up there !- Got another purple one and a Lemon clone - Need a home too !-- Anyway at every step I have more clones than I need---I cull some !-- This technique blows your plant count out the water but The ones that make it to bloom are basically the Pick of the litter !

Leroy always been part of the long term plan !- I just didn't know his name was Leroy -- Somewhere in this chaos I need to learn to feminize seed !- When I'm settled in the bat cave I'm gonna use Leroy to make me about a coffee can full of feminized seed !--Set the pickle jar lab back up and Fire the Tetraploid Project back up !-- If my technique and solutions are perfect - I got a one in a thousand chances of success at turning a sprout from a normal diploid plant into a plant with double DNA -- A polyploid or tetraploid !
Polyploids are the last weed frontier - Same technique used to breed those bigass Valentine day strawberries ! --
Anyway I spent a year developing a recipe and practicing the technique!- I need a run or 2 to get back in the grove but then it's on !-- Start and treat a 1,000 sprouts every 2 weeks If a fist full survive my solution is too weak !- I kill them all maybe a wee bit weaker on the solution ?-- I went into this with the idea of recreating something like UBC Chemo !- When I researched the story of Dr. David Suzuki and how they say he did it don't look right to me -- He still denies he made it!- I believe him !- UBC Chemo got the finger prints of someone like me all over it !-- Doc didn't make it-- one of his stoner techs did !
I'll bracket my solutions down to the sweet spot !- I didn't go into this to make just one !- I come to claim the skill !

Good morning ofc. My big sir holy bud sativa is gone. Kinda sad. Its ok. Happy V day you sweethearts. Bud and i dont do anything for it. We have bdays in feb and Anniversary in jan. Thats enough. I sound old lol
The girl is making dinner tonight. That is nice. 16 days..woo hoo till they go home. But whose counting.

Hola OFC - Cold and clear in the pines this morning. Feeling better today, though I got up at 3 am and started bongin' out on Fire OG. Drifted off until 7, so that's a win for me. Take 'em where you can get 'em!

Went bean shopping this morning at True North 70% off sale - got these for a buck forty shipped:

Alien Technology FEM (Prism Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
Fruity Chronic Juice FEMINIZED Seeds -5 (Delicious Seeds)
Power Plant FEM - Dutch Passion - 3 Seeds
Bruce Banner x Chocolope Feminized Seeds - 5 (Prism Seeds)
Canuk Seeds T-shirt (Black) - XL
Blue Dream FEM - Canuk 3 Seeds
Sour Diesel FEM - Canuk 1 Seed
Cannatonic FEM - Resin Seeds - 3 Seeds
White Widow FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
S.A.G.E FEM - 5 Seeds - TH Seeds
Critical Hog FEM (T.H.Seeds) - 2 Free Seeds
Yummy FEM (Resin Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
Hammer Shark FEM (Resin Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

Next step after getting my veg tent will be to get off the Fems.

Peace Out! Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Lesso I was too high and just telling my interpetation of what I've read -- I wasn't preaching or nothing !-- I've been in a phase for awhile where I'm intrigued by the ancient past -- It Started with a series of books by Zacharis Sitchen -
The 10th planet I think it was ?-- His interpetation of The ancient clay tablets in the library of Sumeria was new to me !-- Then I found the translation of The Lost Book of Enki -- Had to go back and reread The Epic of Gilgamesh -- The whole 6,000 year old story they clain as history fascinates me !
This guy talks about the sphinx being much older

DNA is in every cell of your body - It is the construction manual of the body -- It's all that make you U on the hardware side !--The double helix of DNA uncurls and splits down the middle - a copy is made and there is 2 sets of DNA in a cell that is dividing in half into 2 cells-- That's how we grow and heal by cells multiplying -- The other way life replicates itself is with egg and sperm or pollen / pistles
The way that worked is a cell divides and one of the 2 halves becomes and egg or pollen sperm or pistle - Carrying one half a genetic code !- Fertilization happens when two halves recombine into a new book of life !- It depends on how they recombine that sets the traits of the new organism- The instructions in the DNA are all plus and minus - ++ would be a dominate trait -- -- would be a recessive trait !- What we do in breeding is try to get ++ on desirable traits and minus minus on negative traits !- Many different genes affect many different traits !- Breeding we shoot in the dark and hope the DNA will recombine in a favorable way !- It's a crap shoot !-- Some's better at the instinct of what to breed like Umbra !--but there's no gaurantee when U breed how it will turn out !- It'll be the same with tetraploid weed -- It's all about that one plant and how it's DNA combined in such a favorable way !-
I should shut up and go do some farming ?-' Right after I finish this pipe !

Edit :-- Hey Lesso !-- Have a good day Cuz !-

K2L --Seed sound tasty!- U gonna need a bigger grow !

Morning OFC! Nice score k2l! Ive never had a fruity chronic juice sprout. Mine were all freebies though.
Keef, sometimes I wake up in the night and read your posts and get lost in the story. Did you know that Vikings reserved grooming for Saturday's? Your posts too HP.
Nice to see you around Ms Rose! That's a shame about the girl.
Hi Dax, Umbra, Gman, Nick, B1, Lesso, stinky, Crocket!, I know I'm forgetting some! There's a couple more, good morning to you!
It's 16* out here. Ice and snow. Not a bird or animal to be seen. I need it to be spring soon too Rose. I have a few months of this left though. I think today is the day the veggie and culinary herbs get into germination. I need to research some basics. I think most herbs and veggies need 16 hours of light. Melons need less iirc. Digging deep to remember anything even lol. Have a great day everyone!

Thanks, Nov - Chronic Fruity Juice got my wife through 2 breast surgeries w/o ever taking a single pain pill, so it holds a truly special place in our house in the pines. High CBD and THC strain - great for sleep and pain. Big yielder, too!
nicebud (2018_04_18 01_24_33 UTC).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back