Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I held a newborn baby for three hours today. My young friend that lived with us when she was 16, had her 4th girl. I don't usually think holding babies is all that fun, but she slept the whole time and it was very relaxing. Her middle name is after my middle name. sweet huh?

I tortured and sliced up my organic today...just an experiment to try some bondage and such...
541DD8B3-8C35-4961-AE47-4F1D0F46DE96.jpeg

Thanks Umbra !- That took like an act of God to get done ?- Sorry Cuz !
What we got up there ?
Top pic leaf on that Purple Mimosa thing I was talking about !
Then a handful of that thing I call The White Indica -- It's The White -x -Napal Indica - One of Umbra's !--Then on a drunken night on the town my boy Waldo seduced her !- and there it is ! WI-X-BBSL
Third pic an aero box about a month into bloom --4th the purple Mimosa with the paper plate leaves -- Then lastly the rest of bloom

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty color! Looks nice and dense too!
I've been smoking BoC since lunch time at noonish. I've only smoked two bowls. I broke my chillum and pulled out a pipe is thought I'd lost. It's a glass blunt I guess. It's got silicone protectors. It looks like a different kinda pipe tho.... It hits hard but it definitely would raise some questions if seen by the wrong people. Hopefully it doesn't get broken for some years.

Attachments

• 15818229404492733599417046717216.jpg
    15818229404492733599417046717216.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 15818231072322403662529885075709.jpg
    15818231072322403662529885075709.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
That's my " midgets" --I'm going downtown at the Bat Cave!--
Tie'm down RE ! -- U going right with it !- train it to run down inside that fence in both direction !- good idea to start it early !-- I think U developing a new grow technique ?-- FOG ?-- Fence Of Green !

Pretty color! Looks nice and dense too!
I've been smoking BoC since lunch time at noonish. I've only smoked two bowls. I broke my chillum and pulled out a pipe is thought I'd lost. It's a glass blunt I guess. It's got silicone protectors. It looks like a different kinda pipe tho.... It hits hard but it definitely would raise some questions if seen by the wrong people. Hopefully it doesn't get broken for some years.
Mine is straight glass no rubber things. Son calls it my crack pipe. Amazon lists them as glass cigarette holders

I saw some crack one time !- I was handcuffed and face down on my car hood !- Cop dropped it in front of my face and said -- "What's this" ?-- I didn't know and said so !- Smashing my face into that car hood didn't help my memory none !- I didn't know what it was !- My little brother had thrown it on the floor when I got pulled over !- I'd never seen any crack !- I didn't even know he had it !- Second smash of my face into the car hood didn't improve my recollection at all !- Lucky I was able to twist enough to take most of it on the side of my face instead of nose down like he tried !- Took them 2 shots to the broken side of my face with the metal plates !- Wasn't real gentle putting me in the back seat either !-- I wasn't there but a few hours but I am not a fan of jail !
Only had to pay $7 for mangled wrist and an asswhooping !

Edit :-- Good thing he didn't drop a vial of Peruvian Pink Flake in front my face ! - I mighta been able to tell him what it was !
I'm better now !- I'm too old for **** like that !

Good Morning OFC...Well rain returned last night...was supposed to hold off till tomorrow...the farming community is getting edgy again...last year was bad and this one is not starting off well. Nice looking flowers Keef...they need to be in the pie case at the Diner or Bat Cave...which ever occurs first.Nice pipe Nov....all ways fun to see the vast array of smoking devices...from coke cans to multi tier diffuser bongs...way to many to list. Back in the early 90's a guy bought a local Antebellum home and set up a mail order paraphernalia company there. Local law found out somehow and promptly seized his assets...hauled 18 wheeler load of bongs and such to the landfill...ran it over with a dozer...they were big heroes :rolleyes:. Service calls and resupply mission here...enjoy this fine day!

Morning OFC- Holding my own today !- Nothing another cup of coffee and a pipe can't fix !- Dank Diner Grow -- Bat Cave -- My Hammers -- The Mudhole Pink -- It's confusing ?- even to me !- I gots myself a theory though !-- Order come out of Chaos !-- I'm looking for order but I don't know what it looks like !-- So seems U need chaos before U can find order ?- I got plenty chaos !-but I can't seem to find some order yet!-- Other Keef seem to think we keep keeping on and when the smoke clears we will be standing there with the prize in hand ! -- He kinda simple sometimes ?-- Found my lighter - found my pipe - packed it full of some this here White Indica !- Stand back he gonna light it !

I have found the early mornings to be the best. Coffee, cream, a couple lemon nabisco vanilla cookies, my Grav silicone encased single hit pipe, a freshly dried nugget. Well, not as good as the old Columbian, however there is some medicine there. The aroma of relief with peace.

Hey RE !-- I catching up with my old friend the White Indica and enjoying nature !
Hello old friend !- I know U !-- How ya been !- No wonder I seem to keep this one thru thick and thin !- I like me some White Indica !-
Mudhole is a happening place today !- Chicken Hawks got the ducks in the slough figured out - Must be Chicken Hawk breeding season or something ?-- They up there circling and screaming - A couple squirrels close by be trying to warn the ducks-- They barking loud !- One the Chicken Hawks came down and went into the thicket after the ducks !- Stupid duck tried to make a break - 2nd CKN Hawk nailed him !-- Now they over there doing a screaming end zone dance !-- Squirrels tried to tell them !- Don't take many tokes of this ?

Edit :-- Was I outside watching the CKN Hawks catch breakfast ?-- No !- In the woods U gotta learn to see with your ears !- Sitting here in the trailer with the blues playing softly I saw the whole episode with my ears !- Squirrels still up there chatting about it !- Birds had went silent when the CKN Hawks announced thier presence !- They chirping away again !- That means there is no predator on the hunt in the area !

G' Morning OFC.

I woke up to watch a news report of our governor wanting to further curtail legal marijuana under the advice of opiate and narcotic company representatives. "We can't risk more drug deaths because of going to far and allowing present THC limits to stand." Best politicians that money can buy.

The other news story was that is you get caught with drugs, you WILL be charged under Fed law for illegal firearm possession. I suspect it's big talk but there isn't any reason for me to take the extra risk. I'm moving all of all my firearms offsite. (Putting them in deep storage). I'll keep the airguns. I shoot in the basement. Sometimes you want quiet but still chill with shooting therapy. I have one 50 caliber airgun. Subsonic and quiet. I got it before silencers were available and was spending too much money on ammo. I always wanted one of the Olympic style airguns like Stinky talked about shooting.

Last edited:
Make me get all swamp witchy on ya this morning ?--
Dax - It's not the shooting that brings U peace !- It's that quite place U go to in your mind when U in the groove !-
There's other ways to get there !- Not saying shooting is bad - I used to plink with a pellet rifle with pleasure !-- but it's the state of mind U keep coming back to not the shooting it's self ! -
Oh ! -- He high - high !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back