Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we clear up at the still -- Something go wrong ?- Your fault ?- My fault ?- Nobody's fault ?- Don't be in my way -- I will walk all over U getting myass up outta there!- I was hitch hiking - I don't even know these people !- I got something in the oven I need to go check on it - Can leave now Officer ?

There's a lot to be said for a little traditional archery to put you in The Mind Zone. Heckuvalot less regulated, especially if all you keep in the house is practice tips, they can't really complain much. And so quiet. Just a muffled thwack into a target block. Nothing to freak out the neighbors Silent yet deadly as an old fart : p
Been watching the activity at the bird feeders this morning. It's real cold and I'm having a hard time even begrudging the squirrel a share of the sunflower seeds. He's a fat cute little fellow and quite an acrobat. All is peace in the Stinky neighborhood.

Dax gonna find out there is something similar waiting for him in the grow !-- There's that satisfaction of sampling a crop U grew and know -- U did this !- Then it's down the path of different terps and different buzzes and it gives U a certain warm fuzzy feeling U don't find with everything !- Then there's hash and extracts - and there U go ?- The path becomes the objective !

No doubt in a tricky situation I got no problem running but I perfer a spider hole and just vanish !- maybe simple as a barrel buried at an angle with something covering the front-- I can pull in to cover it - an old pallet or what ever looks like it fits the terrain !- I would rather no one else knew about it too !- Where Keef ?-- Keef gone !

I'm pretty much reformed from that !- I would just as soon let U hit a trip wire !- Something goes bang behind U and U run into my fish hooks !- Hang around we can talk later !
No need in blowing the place tohell !

Trying to reduce chaos in the kitchen as a quiet sunday project. Just took down the snack basket on top of the fridge . Partial boxes of crackers, bunch of microwave popcorn I forgot I had, and So. Much. Tea! For someone as permanently glued to a travel mug of obvious coffee as I am, I get a lot of tea as gifts. This isn't a bad thing, but it's baffling.

Good morning OFC. I think it warmed up out there but I've yet to venture out. Going to have to go smoke soon. Waiting on coffee to finish dripping.... I need a new coffee maker. Mr. Coffee is dying and leaking from somewhere.
I'm going to try and do some garden work today. I need to quiet down an air pump. I'm thinking wooden box and spray foam? As long as it's supply is clear it shouldn't overheat? Pray I have the energy to get shit done today for me, please. I need some extra help :)

Nov U need one these Kuerig machines use these k-cups !- the coffee sounds expensive but the coffee U waste by making a pot for one or 2 cups make up for it !- Drop a k-cup pod of your favorite brew and It make U a mug real quick !- UPS bring me my coffee !-- Soon they gonna be delivering all my dry groceries !- I'll like that !- Put my cold and fresh order in and pick it up out side !- I don't like going to Walmart !- Don't do too much Nov it might cause U to relapse !

Hola, OFC! It's High Noon here at Asylum in the Pines, and I'm high on Chupacabra!

Wet and crappy outside - about 40 and raining now. More rain coming this week.

Starting to try and get my s#!t together to start to grow year 'round. My CC company thought my order at True North in Canada looked shady, so they jammed it up and I had to fix that. I actually do appreciate it when they look out for me a little bit, any way.

Not much happening - trying to recover from a sleepover with my 7 yr old grandson!

Peace out - smoke 'em if you got 'em! Now, where's that pipe...

I have relapsed on coffee. But I've kicked the Pepsi down many notches. Still trying to get back down to about 220#. I'm not sure what I weigh now but old clothes are starting to fit again. Blah blah, I'm stoned.
Garden work, focus! LSD is not conducive to accomplishment. I'd bet it's great for a hike tho. I can't wait for spring... I need to start some girls for an outdoor grow.

KTL - -U got a plan ?-- Or still developing one ?-- There lots of ways but U gonna need 2 grow areas?- U know all this !- It's the weed ! -- I'm trying to get going !- I made it to bloom and did some pre trimming - Waiting on my trim trainees to show !- The nephew and his girlfriend !-- She do like her weed !- I just love that look people get in thier eyes when they see a grow in full bloom for the 1st time !-- I think she will be good for the nephew - They were a couple when they came over to the beach !- Got in a fight or something and spit up - She moved back in with him !- He's had some strange ones since that I didn't trust for **** !-- She sees the potential better than he does !-- Always with the --Keef give me some them caps ! -- I'm bogart some this trim !- Keef like caps too !- I really don't need the trim help but I got some overhead stuff that will hurt me so I'm get some help !- We kicking it up a notch with every cycle !- Next gonna be close to my groove !- I said I perfer water - I didn't say I couldn't grow in dirt !-- I think nephew got his dirt groove on now after the last SNAFU where we learned all dirt ain't pot growing dirt !- I can ease all he wants back into dirt but things went south with some bad dirt so I dug out my aero boxes and saved them !- Veg is a jungle now !- Still about half aero and half dirt !- Hopefully by night time the next cycle will be settled into bloom with plenty head room and I can organize veg somewhat ?-
Damp and drizzly in the mudhole !- Place don't look like no pot farm but it is -- little bitty one for what I could do with it - most wouldn't give this place a second glance !- With this much room available for growing at the Bat Cave and couple grand in New lights ?- U know I'm be OK !-- Next step is only a about a 10x10 foot veg and another for bloom !- Then later comes the 4 part second bloom off set from the other by a week - and that will be one my complete grow units !- That will produce a harvest every week or so !

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geez nov, quarter of a tab and I get eagle vision when it comes to dust and cobwebs, and extra motivation to dart around the house flailing at them with a duster. And my dumb butt always forgets to take some claritin first! Sneezing and muttering about spiders... Roomie finds the show quite entertaining as she's sitting there munching on mushrooms and giggling.

Oh geez nov, quarter of a tab and I get eagle vision when it comes to dust and cobwebs, and extra motivation to dart around the house flailing at them with a duster. And my dumb butt always forgets to take some claritin first! Sneezing and muttering about spiders... Roomie finds the show quite entertaining as she's sitting there munching on mushrooms and giggling.[/QU

Oh geez nov, quarter of a tab and I get eagle vision when it comes to dust and cobwebs, and extra motivation to dart around the house flailing at them with a duster. And my dumb butt always forgets to take some claritin first! Sneezing and muttering about spiders... Roomie finds the show quite entertaining as she's sitting there munching on mushrooms and giggling.
Hahahaha. I bet that is entertaining!
Stinky! I was referring to this weed I grew!
I'm not sure I'd dose again. I loved it in my early years. I was 14 the first time I got some Bears. Cleanest stuff I've ever had. Made me love blotter over all else for a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back