Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all's bad !-- I See NOTHING !- I don't even know this language U speak !-- Took me decades to figure out why they always put me in class with the bad kids when I was in school!- Then one day when I was older It come to me!- The put me in class with the bad kids because that's where I belonged !- With my own kind !

I got head room in bloom !- and it's mostly put back together !- Hurt myself some !-- Gonna let them run another day maybe 2 !- Wasn't enough amber yet anyway !- I want melt U amber almost 50% -On The White Indica this time !- She leave U a little more functional at first sign of amber !- but I got a point to make!-- Oh !-- That hurts !- Pain well spent once I heal some!- Had to he done !
Now I can grow some regular sized plants !-- I got this one aero box gotta go to bloom as is - Then I'll be backing my boxes on out slowly and get him into dirt !- and of course I'll keep a box or 2 out just to back up the girls in case there's a problem !- Got the stiff neck !- Dirt farmers need to clear me on this and see if I told him right !- He growing in these one gallon pots --I brought over a hundred !- ( don't ask !)
Anyway I tell him grow them up to 18 inches or so shaped in these - about a week before U move them to bloom-- up pot to the next size-- let them settle in for a week or so then do the flip !
Sounded like I knew what I was talking about !-- will that work OK ?-- I know water more better ! - drains and pumps that's how I'm move water - I don't need to be carrying water no more !- I'm old !- There's better ways !- I ain't shoveling either ! --
I'm building a dam geriatric grow system !- Making it where one crippled up old man can run one these "Grow Units"- - Still need to find the appropriate size veg to feed two room sized blooms ?--- Anything over that I'll need help !-- but this ?- I can do !-- The weed must flow ! - This my back up Social Security Plan !-- Plan "W" - but not like Alice's Restaurant song and that "Group "W" !-- That's different !
I better get my heat pack up - necks gonna lock up !- Got da **** done anyway !- I got time to lay up a day or so !- Then I'm unlease the White Indica !-- If There's better weed in Texas how can I get some ?- I think I'm be just fine with what I got !-
Then there will be The Mudhole Pink !
Papa Leroy ( SD-X-BBSL)--was half Snow Lotus bred to Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Momma is this here White Indica - (WI-X-BBSL)- Stacking that Snow Lotus deep in the Mudhole Pink ?-- Will it be any good ?- Oh yeah !

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Folks...Gloomy day in the Swamp...lots of clouds hanging around and just enough rain to make it sloppy. I advise lots of cannabis on these day.SA now we know your secret to that Better House Keeping award...them spiders got some mean colors on them! Daytona 500...they drive in circles at 200 mph till they hit something...I'd rather watch Jeopardy.

yall-gotta-stop-smoking-weed-mbstae-cate-football-is-over-52113715.png

Everything going fine then somebody take a right turn and this is what U get !- Just keep taking lefts Cuz !- Right turn one my best moves !- but that right there supposed to happen behind me !-

Edit :- Polk Salad Annie!--

Oh!- Feeling kinda old !- Moving slow!- Getting the extra headroom in bloom was worth it !- I had some help - Woulda hurt me worse doing it alone !-- Got my heat pack on my neck !- This ain't my first rodeo !- I be back up kicking it in a day or 2 !- Might just be sore tommorrow if I didn't do too much !- The grow is on auto pilot and shouldn't need much attention for a few days !- Rain coming back probably for days !- Cloned Leroy ! --Kilt the big piece - He has done his job !- I'm thinking there will be plenty - plenty - Mudhole Pink seed !- I got the nephew to dust it a little more with some pollen !- Didn't really need it ! -- I still got some pollen in an envelope for another time ! ---Fold that envelope and put it in an airtight container in the fridge probably be good for 6 weeks or so !-- maybe ?
The Mudhole Pink is a done deal ! -- Just wait for the seed to grow and mature now !- Gonna be a mind mower !- and make pink bud !- Outta this ugliness gonna come a strutting most potent beauty !-- Order outta Chaos !

We can't help it Nick ! -- There's never enough room !-
I saw the nephew's girlfriend set him down today and explain the value of what was happening in this mudhole !- Told him this is the best weed I've ever smoked and I could sell all this I could get back in Arkansas for top dollar!- I'm bumping the harvest weight up some every month as things come together !- These old lights kinda holding me back some but I can work with them for a little longer ! -
Soon as the house sell be a dozen of those spider farmer 1,000 watt lights coming my way !--Nature vs. Nurture -- I got the nature covered as far as what the plant is genetically capable of doing !- I got some jam up genetics - and Nurture ?-or the "grow environment" -- I know the environment I want - I just need to provide it to the grow !-
Summer coming and so are the bugs!- I hate bugs !-

Terroir-
noun
The complete natural environment in which a wine is produced including the soil-- topography and climate !-

Only difference is we grow inside and we can manipulate the environment -
Give the girls what they want and they'll strut they stuff for U !

Good Morning Everyone...Monday has sprung!...Working with 55* this morning ...heading to about 70*...hard to beat that...well if it would stop raining it would be hard to beat.Got a catch in my bic lighter thumb...feels like it needs to be pulled and popped.. but it does not happen....thinking I may need disability over this. I can see the Judge awarding the case! Taste test on T Kush this morning...nice smooth skunky kushy taste...very potent couch lock...body numbing ...pain reliever and this is after 4 days of dry time no cure. It produced lime green hard nuggets that would have fine bag appeal. Off for a walk....smoke it if you can!

images (15).jpg

Umbra, I like the new word. Terroir.

I can get my head around where is the best place for an Indica to thrive by thinking of an actual place, then a Sativa, and finally that magic hybrid place.

I'm a hit over in Fox news chat rooms today !-- They say they wanna do bad things to me !--- Me and my Caronavirus are apparently not welcome at the rallies !--- Told them I be there anyway !-- Looking forward to shaking your hand !

Sometimes I just can't help myself !-

Making a 2nd cup of coffee and reload the pipe !- Not hurting as bad as I expected !- Face not liking the weather and my neck is stiff !-- Left arm is slow !-- Other than that ?- Just regular old man aches and pains !-- I'm build a comfortable buzz today and move in !-- Maybe not get extra high but time will tell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back