Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
I think I got almost 4hrs sleep without waking up! Whoo hoo!
I still feel wrung out tho. Sleep disorders cause SO many other problems. I Gotta get a CPAP.
I messed up and put a fresh clone out with the others that were established. Problem being humidity is increadably low and my vaporizer went dry over night and the new clone didnt like it. I'm hoping to save it cuz its the O.L. which for Me has been a real bird to get to root.
Have a green day yall!
My dogs are demanding my immediate attention. Dang they are spoiled!

Hola, OFC - I'm with you, Gloman - I'm not sleeping very well lately - Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Wet and nasty here in the Pines - this wet cold gets in your bones, and I got bad wheels any ways.

Getting an autodrip system dialed in for vacations and out of town trips now that I'm going to try and go year round with the growing. Seems simple enough, so far... famous last words!

Peace out, Old farts

Morning - G - Umbra !--
Rooting clones goes right back to that new word Umbra taught me yesterday -- Terroir -- If cuts have a favorable environment they will most likely root -- Humidity is a pain for U guys up farther north !- I'd ship U all the humidity U want if I could !-- HP probably got some he could spare too ?--
Nick said teach the nephew how to put some bondage on these girls ?-- I regged a bunch of those midget girls they'll just bush out everywhere !- He not gonna need to tie them down much !-- They get maybe a foot tall I give them a flat top haircut - They bush out even more ! -- Then run theyass thru bloom again !- -

Welcome Biff!
Glad ya found us! Old is ok, but Please keep your farts to yourself. lol. :)
Are you currently growing anything?
What kind of setup do you have?
If we can be of help with anything just ask. There's quite a few very knowledgeable growers here always willing to share.
Again....Welcome!

KTL -- That's what I got going on in my mind but for different reasons -- I'm waiting on the beach house to sell so I can buy me a new place !- I'm calling what I'm trying to do a "Grow Unit"-- It's a grow with a veg capable of feeding 2 bloom areas each on a 4 part rotation -- A 4 part rotation of 60 day finishers means U move a group ( however many that be) to bloom every 2 weeks - after 60 day U start getting a harvest ever 2 weeks of however many was in that group - 2 blooms with thier cycles offset by one week would give U a weekly harvest !-- It's got to be automated best I can do - So I want it to be a Geriatric Grow Unit that even one crippled up old man could manage it !-- I run aero under LEDs - The biggest pain in daass about aero boxes is changing out the nute water in them or a res. change ?- I'm plumbing them at the new place where I can do a res change by turning a valve or 2 - and pipe the used nute water out and fresh in !- Everything is on timers - submersible pumps in the boxes go on and off every 15 minutes spraying my roots -- Lights are on a timer of course - and a bubbler runs in each box 24/7 - My job is to keep an eye on nute water levels in the boxes and PH- Start the appropriate number of clones at the proper time -- watch for bugs and get high ! -

Got a correction to a post !- -- They all making big leaves but that paper plate size leaf Umbra posted for me ?-- That hybrid looking leaf is from original seed to Rose's Purple Haze !-- I shoulda looked closer !- She kicking it !- That whole box is !-

Edit :-- Gonna break out the CCR this drizzly looking morning !-- Born on the Bayou!-- Suzie Q --

Edit-Edit :-- Rose's Purple Haze growing right beside her daughter in PH-X-BBSL-- A throw down !- Show me what U got !

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Biff!
Glad ya found us! Old is ok, but Please keep your farts to yourself. lol. :)
Are you currently growing anything?
What kind of setup do you have?
If we can be of help with anything just ask. There's quite a few very knowledgeable growers here always willing to share.
Again....Welcome!
I'm growing something, not sure what, had a half dozen seeds given to me during a party. Of course knowing nothing about growing, my plants don't look anything like the seed catalogs! I have seeds coming from a couple different seed banks so I'm hoping to get better at it. I also have just transplanted 12 clones so I'll see if the new light helps.

I have a 3x3 grow tent and a 4x6 room with 3 300W LEDs. I'm told I need more light so I have just purchased a King 1500W LED and plan to buy a couple more as my retired lifestyle allows.

I have experienced MP's helpful people already and I'm feeling better about my prospects next grow.

Biff it's a process !- U gotta mess up some to learn !-- Sounds like U got what U need to build a nice grow !- I tell ya though-- Smoking Weed is not addictive !- But growing it can be highly addicting!- There's a disease we all get sooner or later !- I call it VCD !- Variety Chasing Disease !
Already shopping seed?- I hate bring U bad news but dude sounds like U got the early symptoms!

I got plenty seed !- Bohdi's "Black Triangle"- don't mean nothing to me !- Dank Sinatra ?- I don't NEED it but ?- Black Triangle - Bohdi's study in extremes ?- It want to come to Texas - I know these things !- VCD got nothing to do with it !

Edit - No ! Other Keef we can't cover the smell of a grow with the smell of cooking shine !- I don't know bout U sometimes ?----What have U been smoking ?-- We gonna have to learn about some carbon filters ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We might have to see about that Black Triangle Umbra ?-- In shuffle of selling the beach house and buying the Bat Cave ?- Might be a seed order slid in amongst the lights and such ?- U know I be wanting it ?-- Sounds right up my alley ?

Note to future Keef !--This what U had sexed -- cloned and growing in the mudhole !
B
BC
AK Thang
WI-x- BBSL
PH
PH-X-BBSL
PM
SD-X-BBSL
SR91-X- ( MZR-X-BBSL)
NL
L-x-3
B--S-x- AH