Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longer in seed was what I was thinking too. I am wiring a separate seed space. That gives me an area each for seeds, clones, veg, veg, and bloom, bloom. A month in each?

The grow is never big enough !-- What I usually do is when I sex - I take my clones and let the seed plant finish !-- Then I get a little taste of what it'll be like !- I can come back later with a group of clones and get a proper harvest from it !-
I just bred the Mudhole Pink - I send U some seed when they ripe if U want ?- I probably got a few more things I could shake loose !-- I'm afoot in the mudhole for now so I can't readily ship stuff !- Give me some time and when I get up out the mudhole -The beach house should sell pretty quick -- I'll hook U up with some OFC genetics !-- I still got some crosses ain't ever been grown ! -

Nice offer but I spent too much time drooling over seeds. Next thing you know, I'm getting secret Santa packages in thé mail. I was very good this year too., kinda. I got a couple years of seed if I don't clone. I'm still in my first grow and doing dumb things and dialing in my grow.

When you get settled in your new place, maybe we can trade some. The genetics sound awesome. I just want my skill good enough to not kill them first.

I got some 3 & 5 cc syringes full of seed !- I got 6 crosses fathered by Umbra's BB-x-BPU-- Most on some my BBSL crosses ! -- plenty blueberry chocolate !- 2 of Umbra's I crossed - I got Rose's Purple Haze bred to my BBSL then finished with Umbra's BB - It's a blueberry and terp dominate and so is BBSL except not blueberry it's dominate in a damp forest hash type profile !- 2 terp dominate varieties - No telling what terps come out ?- but it be dank for sure !

Umbra I got seed to another BOC cross !
(Squish -x- Oregon Lemon )-x- BBSL-- x- BOC !
Also (NL-x-BBSL )-x- BOC -
Neither ever been grown before !
No!-- Other Keef this is not a good time to start some !-
Got girls growing to Golden Ticket -x-BOC
and ( GDP-X-BPU)-x-BOC -I call it blueberry chocolate but - BOC make things take a left turn !- I got one with a hook !- What is that smell and flavor so U take another toke to figure it out !- U been had !-- Gets me everytime !

Dax- I have kilt many plants so I know where U coming from !- U bet we'll do some trading if U want !-- Texas gonna roll over next year on some kind of MMJ or something - So I took it upon myself to breed us some weed born and bred right here in the Lone Star State !
Everything in Texas got to be bigger and bolder -So it had to be fine !-- Didn't know if I was up to the task ?-- Besides I kinda like growing stuff I bred !- So with the jack boot of prohibition on my neck ?- I did it anyway !- With the quality I had to work with from the OFC - I'm ready now to take on all comers on quality in Texas born and bred weed ! -Big brag ! Probably Ain't many born and bred in Texas anyway !
The Mudhole Pink was and it's gonna ring some bells and there's more just as bad to the bone !- Mind mowners and brain rapers is what they is !--
Yo Texas !- Wanna see what I did while U was hunting me during prohibition ?---I got something to be proud of here - several things ! - and --It represents my big fat middle finger for ya !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus it’s kinda fun growin weed from seeds made by people you sort of know...sort of...myself, I haven’t made any seed yet. I sorta tried once but not very hard...mostly I’m still kinda like you tryin to figure out how best to grow’m...I gone a number of ways and I’m still experimenting...first grow, I bought one expensive water only soil and gave it only water and got some decent pot...next I bought some liquid nutes & soil and grew some more decent pot...then I tried dwc...that was a failure for me...then I started growing in coco chips after reading about it here on MP...that has worked for me, it’s a form of water farming...I feed them automatically several times per day and the nutes drain back to my reservoir to be recycled...my plants are in pots as opposed to keefs aero box’s...now I want to go organic so that’s the latest experiment...to be discussed another day...I’m sure tired of political ads, are you? Goodnight ya’ll...didn’t I already say that once...

Last edited:
Still high as heck. Keef talks about surgery and the horrors he has seen. Not too long ago I had photo exhibit at a museum. It didn't go very well … I was banned from the museum. The photos were of dying people in hospice care, the homeless nearly dead, roadside accidents where the CHP were just putting a blanket over the face of the body, murder victims crime scene photos, and autopsy photos. There is 1 photo that will always haunt me.

I guess they missed the point Umbra ?-- It wasn't supposed to be pretty art --sounds like U was out to make a point !-- It was just over thier head !--
In the hospital sometimes I would find some crazy old fool who tried get outta bed without help - I come in find him asleep hanging by his catheter about 4 inches off the floor !-- Pic like that woulda made a nice addition to your collection !- Some people try to never forget thier past - I don't want to remember some the things I did and saw !---

Its surreal how similar the visceral mental snapshot of a moment in a lived trauma can be recalled by a well taken photograph; the photograph becomes physical proof of the reality of trauma-even vicariously, it affects you- whatever part of the photo that resonates snaps you back out of the dreamstate in which the lived one resides, and the two somehow combine to return you to all the other sensory stuff from the lived trauma. Whatever the original one was... the smell of blood evaporating off hot asphalt can come from a black and white print. I know.

Reporter say - We are not living in normal political times !--
No **** Sherlock ! -- He likes to be called King !-- He's not my King -

Stinky too many of them vivid unforgetable moments and U end up with a broken mind like mine!- 5 heart surgeries in a row after I worked a full Friday in the OR!- Then we started doing hearts --The surgeon wanted to clear his surgery calender so he could leave on vacation Sunday at noon !-My boss approved it -I had to work straight thru until Sunday morning - Doc made his flight -We killed 3 outta five doing it ! --Guess who gets to bag the body and take it to the morque ?-When U no longer have to read the instructions on a body bag - U been doing it too long !

That broke me !-- then I fell about a week or so later !-- My mind won't ever be right again ! -

Last edited by a moderator:
Y
Its surreal how similar the visceral mental snapshot of a moment in a lived trauma can be recalled by a well taken photograph; the photograph becomes physical proof of the reality of trauma-even vicariously, it affects you- whatever part of the photo that resonates snaps you back out of the dreamstate in which the lived one resides, and the two somehow combine to return you to all the other sensory stuff from the lived trauma. Whatever the original one was... the smell of blood evaporating off hot asphalt can come from a black and white print. I know.
You get it. Art should make you feel something. Whether you like it or hate it, but apathy never. Sometimes it takes a shock to the senses to remember the things we bury deep in our psyche about ourselves

Good Morning OFC...Nice morning here...no rain is whats nice! Might just be changing that President day..." When you strike at a King you must kill him"...DJ political name quoting... RW Emerson...he seems to think along those lines. I worked for a guy who won the Corners election....he had no medical degree...he drew some controversy as you might imagine...went with him on plenty of Corner calls. Saw lots of gruesome and sad things...some were of great curiosity/mystery(murders) if not for being morbid. This was on top of growing up around a slaughter house...the hardest ones were suicides...some involved mom's with small children. Interesting read out on some green tech...before the powers that be make it go away. Peace ya'll

https://phys.org/news/2020-02-green...RaqwmBkDfApVyAgby0GKxngx4JbnxYWyHi5dv0z4e3Pmg

Good morning yall!
It's rainy wet and cold but it's Not freezing! 33* and the sun will be up soon. I hope.

Nice read there HP!
Go figure! We are breathing our power!

Good morning OFs, and youngFs too.

A cold front is coming through. My bone barometer is slightly signalling so it's a small swing. It's clean up day. All my construction has my grow space messy in the aftermath. I need to inventory extra parts to use them up in my next grow closet. I've been making sips panels to bolt together. Modular and easier to break down when it's time. Cheaper than a tent over time by my calcs.

Enjoy the morning coffee and bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back