Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to veg between downpours - all is well !- it'll be good until tommorrow !-- Raining sideways again !--Aero box of 6 midgets coming to bloom - 5 of Umbra's assorted Grape crosses and an AK Thang I did !-- Was looking for just one fine "Grape" girl - Gonna be hard to cull any from the looks of things ?- Just a terp question - I know what quality to expect !-

Afternoon, OFC! Nine inches of rain here in the last 2 weeks. Everything is poppin' off for spring. Forsythias, fruit trees, daffodils, all the usual suspects are at least a month early this year. My climate here midway 'twixt Macon and the ATL is now what Tallahassee's used to be, as we've moved about .75 climate zones warmer in the last 10 years.... My roses now bloom into December!

Climate Change? Watchoo smokin', boy? Well, Ociffer, today, it's Banana Haze!

Practicing for 4:20 - Try to get it right !- Not raining right now !- Big bowl of Ramen noodles and now dis pipe needs some attention ?-
Hey K2L what's up ?-- I got some banana I sexed and think I got one moving to bloom in this cycle !- Some of Umbra's work -- Black Berry Banana- With a Bunch of Grades dad !- Haven't smoked it yet but It'll be on the menu at The Dank Diner !-- This White Indica be working for me pretty good !

Don't know how I ended up listening to Donavan-- Step when hurdy gurdy man comes singing songs of life -- I'm digging it haven't heard Donavan in decades ! - It's not just the weed U know I like my music !-- I was into Dorothy this morning - Nothing good comes after midnight - when U play the devils game

Finally stopped raining here...17kt wind kicking out of the NW...44* and feels like 36*...recorded 2 inches of rain today...added to yesterday ...2.2 inches. It is muddy...no other way to describe it. Cleaned the house today...mopped...chased dust. Tree guy is claiming he is going to come by tomorrow...we'll see. Time to smoke it if you can baby!

images (3).jpg

Watched last nights dem debate on YouTube this morning...geez what an ordeal...I already cast my vote in the 2020 primary but who knows what we’re gonna get...I look forward to this time next year when it’s been said and done...but like I said, who knows what we’re gonna get...I’m not all that hopeful because what I see in the future is just more divisiveness...(I thought for sure, spell check was gonna get me on that word)...guess we’ll just have to wait and see...In the meantime, I’ll just grow some weed...

Last edited:
Freezing cold here, low 20s, last blast before things warm up. Got a few house chores to wrap up before I retreat to the flower room where at least it's warm. Tank is empty again. There goes another 50 bucks to airgas. No I'm not switching to a burner system in an attic room with low head space lol I like my peaceful sleep and not fretting all day about what i might come home to, sorry I'm just too paranoid.

Good morning OFC...... 22* out right now. Some snow here and there. I'm sick again and there's no relief on the back. It may be time for fusion.
2RE, you a hell of a carpenter. If you're up for some work shoot me a pm please. Nothing crazy, I promise.
We're all sick here. I hope everyone is doing well!

Nov - Get well Cuz !- Dam !--
Cold in the mudhole - I don't like it !-- Neck has been stiffening up on me !- I don't think it likes the cold either !
My face ain't happy about it a bit !- Maybe tommorrow will he better for lots of us !- Spinal fusion !- I used to hate help with a spinal fusion thru a frontal approach!- 1st the general surgeons would come in and expose the area and pack all the guts out the way best they could !- Then the bone surgeons would come in with the hammers and carpentry tools for bone !- drilling and sawing -mostly installing rods to straighten the back -- when they finished the belly surgeons come back in to make sure nothing got nicked or punctured and wash everything out good and sew it up !- All day procedure - pain in da *ss !-- Easier with a posterior approach ! - Sometimes we fuse the spine with bone dowels taken from the pelvic bone !- Flesh mechanics !
Wanna get high ?-- I should say higher ?-- I know most U old stoners stay high most the time ! - I'm guilty !

Good Morning OFC...It is a nice wake-n-bake day here...34* and clear....I am sure there will be UFO reports...eye damage and what not with the Sun coming out again...we have been cloudy forever. Nov take care with the Virus...kinda funny stuff making its rounds this year.One of my friends is sick with something...they ruled out Flu or Strep...but it started with sore throat...swollen glands...extreme fatigue. Her NP gave antibiotics to treat it with(translated..we are not sure what it is)...if someone wants to shake hands these days I say ...lets just exchange smiles and call it even! The new reports on Corona Virus states it can be transmitted in the toilet from contact or possibly from a toilet flush...and rectal swabbing is best way to detect it over oral swabbing...this Virus keep writing its on pages in history. No worries though...a swabbing unit will be in your area soon! Gotta quit smoking this Diesel in the mornings...its euphoric and makes you find the Corona Virus fascinating ...when its not. Enjoy this day in our ever changing world!

images (13).jpg

Good Morning OFC! That's about it, for us oldies now, anyways. Staying in good health is primary. Trying to see about butter as being better. I hate to use any yield on it, but that's the point. It's less, but it's more medicinal. Hopefully, anyway...

Morning toots! This should be the end of the brutally cold mornings, just ask an overweight marmot!
I'm starting to bug my electrical guy about finishing the overdue work on my big girl bike before riding season gets here. Gotta put my truck in the shop for a major overhaul and will be much happier if I have both of my rice rockets running first, if only to keep my mind off how much pain my wallet is going to be in.
Have a great day!

Morning OFC-- It's cold !- I don't like it !- There's nothing to fear from Caronavirus!- We got a strong stable government with experts in place to deal with emergencies like this !- We did before political name anyway !--I can see him ordering extra help to a stricken region ! Say California ?- No he make U suffer !--- U ain't republicans so U ain't a real Americans ! !---OK so maybe this virus is gonna cripple our economy while political name sucks the life blood out of democracy !- We'll recover !-- Maybe ?-- Which way is church ?-- We need some help !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, OFC. Nov, I hope your family gets better soon. We have been winding down on a cold and I'm pretty sure I have a strep infection too. Except for the hassle and cost, I am otherwise doing good. We avoided the flu so far. That's something good.

Today is tax day. Our chist became too complicated. We have a guy figure it out. I'd feel better paying taxes if things weren't so complicated that I have to pay someone to figure out what to pay, while not being left alone on recreationals. Paying for a dotard is a burn too. I gripe more when I'm under the weather. Time to quit thinking and get moving. Have a good one today. Burn one for me.

I can beech and complain better than most !- I'm getting better by the toke !-- I bet U people in California didn't even get out and rake the forest like he said do ?-- Fires will all be on U this year !- I might need more coffee ?- Pipes full ! What else can I complain about ?-- Weather sux - Carona virus gonna kill us all -- California burning down this summer and It's they own dam fault !- Any Earthquakes are probably a democratic conspiracy or fake news !- We gonna be fine !-- I might need me some religion ?- Which church say It's OK to smoke weed ?- I ain't giving up my weed !- For kent or lent or no body else !

How U doing Rubrown ?- I'm gonna be buying about 10 or so 1,000 watt lights soon so I hope U right !-- I just heard on the news about all the shipping containers piling up in Chinese ports and the factories that are closed because of the Caronavirus -- Seems to me that it will lead to shortages as time goes on ? They make most of the parts if not the whole lights ?

There are so many grow stores, with so much back dated and old merchandise, you know the industry growth boon that didn't happen; I don't think and nor have I had any problem finding a decent price, on any quality product at any time. A person just looks around, according to needs HLG has a good fixture with samsung diodes, good for a onesie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back