Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be good for me Ru !--
I'm about tired of trying to grow weed in these kind of conditions !- Veg is a 8x8 room built in a stripped flooded out old mobile home and bloom in another trailer -with some halfass equipment -- in a dam prohibition state !-- I could do so much better-- but I'm making it work !-- Not sure if I'm hard core or just stooopid ?--- I need to find the Bat Cave and gear up properly !

These genetics deserve better than this !- They keep pushing me I'm just gonna finish filling my 34 spot cloner and have a weed store in a box --- Dank Diner gonna take me a few years before I got it where I want it !- All done in a Geriatric Grow Unit out at the Bat Cave !- When Texas ends this prohibition madness and the smoke clears !- I'm be standing there with OFC FIRE born and bred in the Lone Star State ! -- Like The Mudhole Pink !- 3 generations with the jack boot of prohibition on my neck !- I got a big pink middle finger for your prohibition !-- Get me a proper place to grow and let my girls have they head and run !--

Good morning, 20s in the hood today. burr. Lets not get the corona virus ok? The kids are having a going away party with 45 people, would it look funny if i wore a mask? Coffee is good today, need lots more. Spring fever is here. Too cold to work out there. oh well. Stay well all ya all.

Morning ofc! Thanks for the get well wishes. Me and the little Bean popped up out of bed ready. Even ran some errands already with the help of Bourbon smoke . I hope this cold gone this time. I got my back to thunk a couple times and can pick up my feet now. If we don't get knocked down we don't know how good it is to be up, right?
Still 22*. Gusty.

Good morning, 20s in the hood today. burr. Lets not get the corona virus ok? The kids are having a going away party with 45 people, would it look funny if i wore a mask? Coffee is good today, need lots more. Spring fever is here. Too cold to work out there. oh well. Stay well all ya all.

Sing a song like the TV show.

Good morning OFC

Clear and cool this m0rning. It is 53 degrees outside right now. I have a window in my office open. I like to hear the birds sing in the morning and so does my cat.
Sorry to hear you and yours are ill Nov. Take it easy.

Enjoy this day friends. :)

Nov - It's ugly but dank grow here !-- U just find a way to grow that will fit what U can do !- I get hurt sometime but I know the boxes will give me a couple days to get up and get caught back up !- I'm just grumpy today ! -- This grow is good as it gets for here - I'm ready to move on and set my stuff up my way and grow what I want when and how U want !-- That right there is a sure sign of a brain damaged Aries !-- Over the top !

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, OFC! Finally stopped raining, but it'll be back Monday for some more. 40* and nasty out today. Talking to some friends in MN, and we all decided we'd rather have their -15* and dry to our 40* and waterlogged any day! Gets in your bones, right Keef?

Time to bong it up - Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I see Russia gonna help with our election again !- I guess that's what U do when U can't win fair ?- Maybe I better go kiss up to my daddy - I could probably borrow his pointed white hood ?-- I know all the right words to say !- I could fit right in ?--

Howdy yall!
Well......its another day. :)
The sun is shining and its warmed up to 33*. Regular Heat Wave! lol
Harbor freight had some 4' led shop lights on sale so I got 2 just to add a little light around the edges of the grow. I dunno if it helps or not but in my mind, more is more.
You know you're old when it takes you all day to do what you used to do all day!

Keef, now you have me worried about them chinese lights. I gonna order another light or two just to be on the safe side. Colder a welldigger here, it made it up to 30. I'm still on the couch and still doin the tube, coffee and a doob. Its always0 4;20 somewhere

Cannabis break ya'll say...I'm in..got a bowl burning now. Been a nice drying wind today...kinda cool but low humidity and sunshine has the yard firming up nicely...been so muddy the animals are leaving mud trails in the yard on their walk paths....if it does not snow next week I need to mow...just a reflection of the crazy Winter this year. I ordered more lights than needed when I bought QB's...thinking the trade war may drive prices up or something...hopefully things do not get that far out of norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back