Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't buy any more for a while so I hope they don't get too outrageous. If I WAS to get 1 more I think I'd try the SF2000.

Lol. I put 1 of those shop lights up and laughed. They'll make nice bench lights. They say 5000 lumens, but that must be at 6" from the led tube. lol

Good evening peeps. I finally figured out what is wrong with my plants, 2% humidity if you can believe my weather station. I put two humidifiers in there and we are up to 39 woohoo. I will be in the bathroom breathing in the humidity.
Do you guys smoke in your grows? Good night.

Good Morning OFC...Nice 32* here today with more Sun...no limb truck yesterday...a bit too cold for the guy I guess. Our road is about to wash into the creek...about 1/2 mile from my house...County came out Wed. worked in rain...installed 2 culverts to prevent a washout...they washed out the next night...then they worked all day Thursday in the rain...tearing our road up in the process.... they brought a D6 dozer high track in at 24 tons on a thin improved surface road. Plus they tore one of those culverts up trying to get it back out of the creek....they did not work on it Friday..it was sunny and made too much sense. I certainly hope public service is better in your areas...these jokers are clowns at best. More rain for Monday so we may not have a road by next week...and this problem has been evident for the past year or so....with no action until it becomes an emergency. ...Enjoy your Sat. Amigo's!

images (21).jpg

County's repair work...just the first day cost at least 5 grand not to mention tearing the road up...notice the broken culvert in creek. All of the construction jobs I worked on .....this would result in someone being fired or reassigned. All so when I was passing the work sight Thursday 2 deputies were approaching...I was like...hope they are not after me...they both spoke as I passed so they were not looking for me at least lol. I think they had labor trouble or may be a neighbor had lined them out about the driveways they tore up with heavy equipment...I am PO'd at them now for attracting the law to my road!

IMG_20200221_065007988_31.jpg IMG_20200221_065021344_31.jpg IMG_20200221_082556401_HDR_31.jpg

Good morning yall!
HP
That looks Aweful! Our county road commisionar lives about a half mile down my road so Our road is always in good repair but others have to endure the same kind of B.S. you are dealing with.
THAT S*X!
I'm still nursing a strained neck and shoulder among everything else. Not gonna do much till this heals up some.
Rose
I'm fighting low humidity too. 23% is about as high as I can get it with my vaporizer. In a couple months Ill need a Dehumidifier. Its always Something! :)
Have a great day yall!

Guten Morgen meine Mitstoner!

HP - looks like a real clusterf#ck you got going on there. They can't fire 'em for being unqualified - if it's like my county, they only got the job through nepotism or cronyism in the first place! And there's nothing worse than LEO showing up where they shouldn't be. They should manage to have that all squared away by 4th of July, no sweat!

Cold and clear in the Pines this morning. Couple of days off before the rain moves back in. Gotta get movin', but not in the mood.

Need a little pick-me-up... smoke 'em if you got 'em

Good morning OFCs.

Hope you feel better today, Keef.

Hope I'm looking forward to a melting day today. Getting rid of the snow should mean 10° to 15 ° temperature rise outside. I ordered some CalMagic to go with my GH trio and added it yesterday. I have one strain that it's late for but for the other two its perfectly timed. I'm planting a couple Blue Dreams this weekend. This is my planned mother strain until I get tired of it. It's supposed to be a big yielder. Until I get a decent store in the jelly jars, yield will be the thing.
Question: if Green Dragon is made with cured bud, is it still green tasting? Asking for a friend that doesn't do well around smoke.

Warning. Political thread. Skip this if politics winds you up.

I picked up "A Warning" by Anonymous. Supposedly, Anonymous is the intel director that political name fired and replaced him with a junior staffer from Nunes'. This is looking more like the Russia's FSB every day. I'm a third of the way through the book. Anon tells the stories of the staffers around political name. political name probably fired the wrong person, if he wanted to get rid of a snitch, but it's also cunning in locking down one more seat of power.

Behind the scenes, political name is more Trumpish than he is in public. Arrogant as a silver spooned baby, thinks he is a genius, has the impulse control of a toddler in his terrible twos, seriously believes the crazy that he makes up, and senile enough to not remember his lies. My tax guy was as staunch of an anti tax Republican as there is, and was complaining about political name. I have a bad feeling that it's going to be real ugly getting political name cultists out of power.

I need to start running again. Fire one up for me.

I am not affiliated with Dr Zymes in anyway. I just get emails from them monthly. If you plan on buying anything from them, they sent me a coupon code for 10% off. Use code DZSPEC for 10% off at checkout. Seemed to work great for me but I have not used it in a couple years maybe because I have been fortunate not to have any bug or mold issues.

Morning OFC! 27* and sunny. Birds are chirping. It must be about 24* they say they aren't going outside. I saw a fox last night. Just cruising around the neighborhood. He came pretty close to me and then kept it moving. I guess he didn't want to be friends.
The flu season is especially deadly here in Ohio right now. Death toll climbing by the day. They vaccinated against the wrong strains I guess. CBD helped us sleep when we just couldn't get comfy. It didn't help my back to much per se but it did help with the relaxing and drifting off.
Flower is kind of empty. Three coming down soon are showing amber. The little triple Lemon is slow to flower. She's not even pushed hairs yet. This pic is two days old. I might be able to fill up the flower tent today.
Rose I feel you about the humidity! I've been struggling with that all winter. Anything less than 25% and they really slow down. It is a pain to deal with. They lose vigor so easily.
I want to get in sync with the vigor state and do my cloning, transplant and flip while they still have that burst of energy and see if that lends to improvement.
Ok ofc, I'm sufficiently stoned to start the day. Oh... I joined the DGC. Sending out a money order for free alien genetics from obsoul33t! Hoping for alien Congolese.

Attachments

• 20200218_141631_HDR.jpg
    20200218_141631_HDR.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 21
Good morning OFC

Welcome Aladin!

It is finally raining today. Yay! We need the rain. The snowpack in the Sierras is less than normal this year so far. Less snow in the mountains means less water in the rivers in the warmer months as the snow melts.

Enjoy this day friends! :)

Good Morning, um, ah OFC, yah that's another cup of coffee for the Organic Dark Roast Oolong tea that was, hand-picked, High Elevation Grown in Taiwan that didn't arrive, yet. However, the dryness in this Winter's air helped for a prompt dry, that lets us know how comfortable it is now.

Good morning OFC

Welcome Aladin!

It is finally raining today. Yay! We need the rain. The snowpack in the Sierras is less than normal this year so far. Less snow in the mountains means less water in the rivers in the warmer months as the snow melts.

Enjoy this day friends! :)

wow, just up the road from you B1, my forecast does call for a chance of rain but it’s nowhere in sight...nuthin but blue and sun out there...my son invited me fishin this mornin so that’s where I’m goin...not early though...he just got a new bass boat a couple years ago so we go find a nice quiet corner of the lake to hang out...finny seems to be feelin a little better, he hadn’t eaten in a
Most a week...we gave him some chicken broth last night and today he’s eating a bit of canned chicken while seeming a little more with-it than yesterday...
Welcome Aladdin and HP, hopefully you have another route to your place...
Cheers y’all and I’ll catch up later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back