Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't moving any weed at the beach so there was no reason for the locals cops to be looking for me !-- All I really had to worry about was getting caught holding !- I got cornered in just such a situation too !- I'm out on the end of Bob Hall Pier smoking a fatty minding my own biznis !- Not many people around and no one close !- I heard a commotion behind me and turned to see a surfer carrying his board on top his head running towards me and the end of the pier - with a cop chasing him !-- He threw his board over the rail and followed it!- There I am with a joint in my hand and a big ole pissed off cop closing fast !--I really didn't want to be there anymore !-- Ole Keef followed the surfer over the rail !- Fell for about a week !--When I hit the water it hurt !- Swam myass back in under the pier so he couldn't see me got on the scooter and split !-

Good morning yall!
Lurkers ain't nothing to get spooked about. If the law wanted Any of us we'd be gone.
If they didn't come for me you can pretty much bet they ain't coming for Nobody. There's a Lot of Az. Popo that would Personally enjoy seeing me busted. Too late butt heads!
Don't know why, but I'm not hurting too bad today. I'm grateful for Sure!
I been training my clones for the upcoming Scrog and they look happy. It won't be but another 5-8 weeks for my big girlz. I'm ANXIOUS! These girlz look better than Any other grows I've had.
Enjoy this day yall!

Hey Gloman-- Letting this cycle run a little longer than usual !-- U want amber I'll go there !- I bred the plant I know it !-- White Indica -x- BBSL at 25 % Amber will melt U !- Coulda been called "Couch Glue"!-- She bad !--Might take them this afternoon !- This will do the trick !

I LIKE the amber.
I have real trouble sleeping and a full amber knocks me out for hours. Without I'm up every 2hrs like clockwork. Pace around the house, check out the refrigerator and back to bed. It gets to ya after a while.
Gimme amber! I'm told that is degraded THC once amber or CBN. I don't care what it is it Works! :)

Yo G - night time amber but I gotta function in the day !- So maybe 25% amber !- But she is a different smoke depending on when U take it !
How's that NS - x- BBSL doing ? -- I'm have to get that one back !--

Krazy Keef's Sunday morning experiment !- Got plenty weed It's just still fresh !-- Other Keef -- U reacon we could put a green bud in the microwave to dry and decarb ?- Google it ?- Let's just do it and we'll know ?--

Run #1 - thumb sized green bud in small microwave on a paper plate !--!-
- For 2 minutes straight !-- at 1:49 the bud she catch fire !---More like explodes into flames !--Put the fire out !- Burnt my hand -- Stinks in here !--
Run #2 --- thumb sized bud -- 30 seconds at a time !- 1:30 -- Do U feel lucky punk ?-- I deliberated on it a second giving that weed some time to cool a bit !-- Sure !-Roll dems bones !
Made the buzzer !--
Next step --put it in a pipe to see if U kilt the THC !-- Only test we got !-Not that tasty but the THC is still there !-- Is it decarbed ?-- I don't know Other Keef ? - Here have a toke whilst we think about this some !- - Joe Bonamassa and some blues ?- Start with Redemption ?-- That'll work !-- What that smell ?

Caution !-- Do not repeat Keef's experiments unless U a Dumass like him !- He will get U hurt !- Especially when he high !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman U got to mistreat that NS-x- BBSL to hold her back some !- I know exactly what U talking about --Her wanting to be outside --U flip her small too ! - That's one them Black Berry Snow Lotus traits from what I see !- They wants to be BIG !-- U just can't do that inside !- Beat her down once in awhile !

Edit -- Hey Umbra !

Like a red headed stepdaughter!
I topped her clone today too. She gonna go scrog!
After this 1st harvest Ill be good on meds for a while so I'm planning to SCROG 3 plants with an extended veg time so they spread out real good and 2 along side left natural. Keep my favorite 2 and start some them I ain't tried yet.

Oh yeah !- The Variety Chasing Disease !-- There's always something else !- No matter what U got growing !-- I'm feeling it real strong myself this morning !-- It's got nothing to do with need !-I got more seed than I can shake a stick at !- Lots I haven't ran yet !-- This is pure up WANT !-
It's all your fault too !- U know who I'm talking to !- U should be ashamed of enabling the mentally ill !--Like this !- I'm a sick man !
Black Triangle-x- London Bridge !--
Hit me in a weak spot !- Why don't U ?-- I been in remission for awhile !--I can't sit on something like that very long !-- I have no self control when it comes to stuff like that !

Good morning peeps, feeling a little festive today, can you tell? Sun is shining, my plants may just pull thru this 2 % humidity spell, the kids leave in 8 days, the end is in site. My too early perennials that i ordered are able to be outside this morning and they are glad. SO all around a great morning, read all your posts and that is good. OFC has some genetics up in here. peace out dudes and dudettes.

Hey Rose !- Nurse Larry and Purple Haze told me say High to U ! -- I sexed them took my cuts and let the plants from seed just run - They a month into bloom in one my SOG boxes - I call it a box of green !- They just finishing a little stretch and starting the powder puff thing !-- Purple Haze growing right beside her daughter !- PH-X-BBSL!-- They both growing very well for me !
Blue ?-- I like it !-- I like purple better but blue works !

Umbra and Gloman both bout half color blind they won't even know !- Let me tell it to them in Braille ?-- SHE USED A BLUE FONT Y'ALL !

Good morning pot heads!!!slept on a foam pad on the floor at my sons house and this morning my back has never felt better after waking...why did I spend hard earned money on a mattress....not a cloud in view this morning and I think for quite a few mornings to come...it should be rainin...

RE - I'm glad your back feels better !- Now get some breakfast then get out on the side the mountain and start digging some holes !- A tractor would be easier - that's how Gloman do !- Fill U some holes with good black compost dirt !- To get a place ready for the plants !- Gloman used the tractor to dig a hole where his green house was gonna be and had them bring a dump truck load of compost out and dump it in the hole !- Shoulda built a higher greenhouse Cuz !

Dax - whatever kinda cloner U build - I drill my holes with a 2 inch hole saw !- U need something like those 2 inch aero baskets - They have a lip to keep them from getting pushed thru the hole accidentally and the 2 inch neoprene collars fit in the baskets snuggly -- If U plan to transplant to a grow medium later ?-- cut the bottom half of the aero basket off before putting the cutting in it !- The top half will hold the neoprene collars securely and the roots won't get entangled in the bottom of the basket as bad !- I'd let them develop a nice set of roots before transplanting too --makes it easier on the plant when U transplant !

One of U smart brothers - or sisters hook a brother up with some 411 so he won't have to go find out for himself the hard way ?-- So them M-80s or what ever they call those bigass firecrackers ?-- Do U think a fellow could pull the fuse out and insert one those electric matches for model rocketry ?- Set it off electrically ?-- Make boom when I say make boom ?--
I'm need another big roll of speaker wire at the Bat Cave!-- Bury a boom where U have to park if U come at me at the Bat Cave !- They's a reason they call it a Hellbox !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back