Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC!- Smoke'm if U get'm!-- I found some dry weed so I'm with ya !-Having coffee in the dark catching up on the news - Dow futures down around 900 points over fear of Carona --and going down fast !-- Hang on y'all the ride is about to get bumpy !--
Moving OK today after a couple days of pain and grandpa noises when I moved !
I'm gonna need more coffee !-
Wake and Bake !

Hey Lesso what other positions ya hiring for? Lol I can do basic Harry Homeowner level property maintenance work , including but not limited to minor electrical and plumbing, finish woodwork, hard floor installs, occasional jackhammering, and i trim like a Tasmanian devil. You provide bottomless margaritas that didn't come from a mix, and we may have View attachment 259157 View attachment 259158 View attachment 259159 View attachment 259160 a deal til it gets hot. Then im OUT. Or if this ever happens again. Public service announcement: hydro gear is good to have in the house for sewer backups caused by poor Victorian plumbing retrofit design. End of message/resumé lol
Well, just had a major flood, so come on down.....i need all that stuff....the blender still works!

Whatever U do don't come to East Texas -- U won' t like it !- There's a corridor starting East of Houston to the Louisiana border all the way up to Oklahoma that is "economically depressed "-- There's some industry close to the coast but as U go north U hit poor !-- Mostly minimum wage jobs and some farming !- Not big farming !- Most fields have to be hacked out of the thicket ! -- It's not uncommon around here to see a clearing with 2 mobile homes on it or a flood damaged frame house with a mobile home beside it - One from before Harvey and whatever they have to live in while they try to rebuild-- repair or just "F"ing survive !
Lots of subsistence living round here !--
It is however a good place to hide a little pot farm !-- If U have a distant big city market and keep to yourself ?-- Big city is not that far away ?--Hour and a half to Houston or so ?
More coffee - Give me that Other Keef !- U smoke too much weed Cuz !- U should see a counselor or get some help !- Give me that pipe !
Still raining HP!- Wait for it !

Edit !-- I'm poor too but the difference between me and these people I guess is that I'm quickly becoming the Master of the Travel trailer / flood damaged mobile home grow !--Use what U got to work with !-and -- I got some jam up genetics most around here couldn't afford to buy !-- It's big city weed !

Last edited by a moderator:
U know what I could produce in a 14-x- 72 ragged out mobile home grow ?-- Better hold that crazy old cripple back !-
It ain't even fair is it ?-- I feel bad for them !
I been thinking bout that still thing again !--I'm need some copper !--Lots of copper tubing and **** !-- I'm a bad man !

Sssshhh Keef...I have my cloaking device on and hoping to miss that rain...I need to plant potatoes this week and the farmers need to just get started. Some sprayed burn down chem's last month and it has grown back up...$$$ out the door and not a seed in the ground.

Just steady rain in the mudhole !- Took the dogs out !- They wet and pissed off now ! --Like it's my fault ?-- Put that ju-ju on them clouds HP !-- It's not looking like a good year for southern farmers !- I mean unless U an indoor pot farmer ?
Prices go up on commodities or gas just means U need more lights !- and maybe another trailer ?-- Today it would good to be in one on pontoons ?

****'s good medicine HP !- I like blueberry Newton's too !
I had a fig tree in a big container one time !- Got totally outta control U can only eat so many figs ?-- Wait more than I can eat for sure but yeast like them some figs I hear ?- I might need me a couple fig trees ? --

Edit -- No need fig trees !- There's one here and I can clone dam near anything !

Good morning all.
Feeling better after a cold, I woke up late. Another cold front is coming and will be dumping more snow. It's only Feb. but by this time of year, I am more than done with winter's slippery roads and shovelling. I ordered the parts for a tote aero cloner and am looking forward to getting it online.

Dax - I hope U Ordered some 360 degree microsprayers ?-
U can use the 180s but if that tile I got my pump glued to gets shifted by me tripping on the cord at such !- Those 180 degree sprayers can hit right where the lid and box come together and U got a leak-- I was looking for some kind of gasket but the 360 sprayers seem to work fine !- The drill they send with the Mi crosprayers is a touch to big !- I use some kind of soft glue to help hold the sprayers in but still be able to remove and replace them

The PVC figure 8 I use I think It's 5/8 or 3/4 - I can just get my pointer finger in the hole -- a 6 inch price on each end with 4 --9 inch pieces on the sides -- maybe 2 -2 and a half inch long pieces to connect a center "T"-- to another T on each side of the middle - the 8-9 inch pieces connect to the middle T on each of the 4 sides on the middle Ts--- 4 "Ls" go on the corners to attach 6 inch ends --that completes the square finger 8 spray manifold !- Drill and insert microsprayers -every 3-4 inches - and done !-- Water come up thru proper adapter to the center of this spray manifold we just built thru the center middle Ts then out to the micro sprayers in the PVC !- I don't even use PVC cement on it !-- Something wrong just remove and replace the piece !

Last edited by a moderator:
Flower room getting out of control
20200224_071642.jpg
20200224_072036.jpg

God morgen mine dope skøre venner!

More rain in the Pines - Gonna rain all day and all night, but then supposed clear up for a few days. I'm getting cabin fever, so I decided to pop my last 2 freebie beans - a Granddaddy Purps and a Zombie Death F#ck - and try my first SCROG. While waiting for germ, I made a quick and dirty 3' x 3' screen with furring and some temp fencing. The grid size is 1", so I can make the holes 2", 3", or 4" squares, or odd sized rectangles if I want to. I was thinking 3" squares would be fine, but if I'm off base, someone please tell me.

Key is out for now - smoke 'em if you got 'em!

scrog.JPG

Good morning stoners...mid 60’s out there right now...supposed to be a hi of around 70 today but working up to the mid 70’s by mid week...No rain in site that I can see on my forecast device...I’m prepping my garden but I do have the tendency too start too early outside... at least gotta wait till the sun gets north enough to see those beds...I gotta get a handle on the lack of humidity in my grow...these plants just don’t wanna grow...I need a much bigger humidifier...the wife and I were planning a 20 anniversary trip to HI, but with this d@mn virus I don’t think I want to go there...at least until they get a bit of a handle on this thing...I think I’d rather take my chances here at home...
Well, cheers y’all and have a great day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back