Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I wanna go on no dam cruise ship !- They having some problems !- Somebody bring something like ebola on board ?- Nope !- Not going !- Staying outta crowded places - Don't like them anyway !-- Don't believe nothing political name and his cronies say about Carona!- We need real 411 and **** **** political name -lie - lie - lie !- Thank U GOP !- For your silver spoon fed - draft dodging boy --playing president !-- He gonna get lots of people killed ! - He already stripped the CDC budget !- There's no money to fight this !- He took it all for that Dumass wall !-- U know the one that falls over in moderate wind ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
CDC issued a warning that we should expect disruptions due to the virus. Some guy who's really smart projects that 70% of our population will be infected. I can probably find the links of you all want them.

Good Morning OFC....Got a bit of lite rain today...25 inches since first of the year...so a few sprinkles can be tolerated....I guess. Enjoying some Green Crack this morning...its sour apple taste with morning coffee has become a hit here. Well one of the largest parties in the world is over now....hang over Ash Wednesday is in effect...this years events had 2 tragic deaths from parade float accidents. I have been to Mardi Gras when I did not know any better...you can see most anything there for your nickle....and I mean things you cannot imagine...saw a crowd of thousands moved with horses trained to jump side ways into the crowd....saw a guy pee on the cops command center...he was lead around the corner by po-po for street justice. Strong arm robberies are common at last event...think of the "Purge" movie...all most that crazy. When the po-po say no more at mid-night fat Tuesday...they mean it...do not walk against the crowd during this time. Off for a walk and then try for some work...Peace ya'll

87204626_774126352993210_6673086891044110336_o.jpg

Morning OFC !-- The biggest thing to remember is -- There ain't no place to pee on Mardi Gras Day -- in New Orleans !-- U will be arrested for public urination too !- So U gonna pee in your pants or go to jail ?- There's a party in the french quarter every night !- The best place for people watching is a street side room on the 2nd or 3rd floor of The Royal Senesta - sit out on your patio smoke some weed and pass a good time watching **** U don't see any where else !-

* Most healthy people will easily survive this flu !- The problem is gonna be the break down of the supply chain !
RE said he didn't want those mushrooms because they came from China !-- I feel bad for any Asian Americans --
Gonna be treated like they infected or It's some how thier fault !- It is loose and there will be no containing it now !-
Next bad news coming any day now is that It's spreading person to person in the States!- It will do this soon !
Feel like I took a mighty asswhooping last night !-
Wake and Bake !- We gotta do this day !

Good morning yall!

Lesso I hope you Don't have it.
If you do, hang in there and don't Die on us!

I'm doing a bit better today and after I get the snow cleared out of the walkways I get to bring Barny home!
He has to stay kenneled for the next 4-6 weeks but at least he will be home where I can love on him.
My clones are beginning to challenge my ability to tie them down. I been using garden pins but they getting too big!
Such problems! :)
Have a great day yall!

Got a better attitude now !-- Still not moving so well but I been beat up worse !-- I sent Other Keef out on Mission Impossible !-- Few to none is gonna be buying a house in the middle of an epidemic !-- My work here is done !- I don't want to be here anymore !-- So other Keef's mission is to find us another way outta here and a place to set up my own grow and get some better lights !-- Sometimes "Impossible" - just takes longer ! -
Oh !- it hurts when I move like that !- Still finding injuries from last night's trip !-- Outside my right ankle bone be bruised up pretty good !- Upper back - left arm and neck kinda stiff !
Got a nice buzz and a good attitude !- Cripple over there and make me another cup of coffee and all will be well in my morning !-- So far !

Go Barney !--Gloman -- We gonna have to find U a little RSO for him until U get that harvest in and have your own RSO for him !--U fix him up same way U did last time !

Half these people already desperate!-- This virus tighten up the supply chain and they can't get **** !- I'll end up having to kill to protect the grow and myself !- I don't want that !-
I need to load a couple my boxes and lights in this raggedy
Travel trailer and have it pulled to somewhere safer where I can set back up !-- Apparently my bullet bag with my shotgun shells --30 rd mags and some goodies I made for times like them coming -- got lost !--- I don't believe that **** for a minute !- My reluctant supply line stops ? - I'm stuck in the mudhole with only a couple 12 gauge shells and No way to resupply myself !- That's gonna piss me off !-- I know how to survive - Uncle Sam taught me and he taught me right-- but dam !-- I'm bout to turn 65 - I'm crippled up some I don't need to be having to survive another disaster !
A grow like I got planned ? -- I can live well !

Edit -: Nov -- I don't know what kind of flu U got but it ain't the Carona virus - Not yet !- but there has been a bad regular flu making the rounds this year !- Get Well Soon !

We got a howling cold north wind in the mudhole today !-- Make the trailer shake some !-- I don't like it !- Pack me another pipe !

Hey Umbra !-- U right about that White Indica ( WI-X-BBSL)-- liking dirt - I haven't ran her in water yet !- I think I can do better than dirt ?-- and-- Yes she does need to be staked up !- She can't handle that weight !-- I double her size she just gonna break limbs without support !-

Good morning OFC.

The microscope usb 2 phone came yesterday. I immediately inspected the plants to try it out. There are other microscopic bug problems that I didn't see. If pot wasn't such a robust weed, or I were more experienced, I would have caught it sooner. I'm learning more as I go. I'm inspecting my other closet today and throwing out herb and pepper plants.I

Gman. Glad to hear the relatively good news for you.

I'm over the flu I think. I'm still sore and work out but I feel a million times better. The babies are doing better too. Mama Bear is still not doing well though.
World numbers last night for novel corona:
86,000 infected. 2700 deceased.
Lesso, drink fluids! This flu this year was horrible. I don't usually get more than the common cold and I was bed ridden for a few days.
Climate change is going to present many new problems to the human race.

Hello OFC

Another sunny day with blue skies. I have 7 deer in front of my house. I see them just about every morning. No wonder mountain lions are being sighted around here.
I am glad Barney will be home soon with you G-man.

Enjoy this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back