Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning old farts...Gman, that’s awesome...get better soon Barny!!!todays forecast is sunny and approaching the mid 70’s...forecast for the coming Sunday, possible snow...I have my doubts...
Coronavirus....I went and bought a box of N95 face masks...cuz when you really need them, will there be any available? I don’t know...if I don’t need’m for the virus then I’ll use’m next time I got a big sanding job to do...get well Leso...the rest of y’all, stay well, I kinda like hangin with y’all...

Last edited:
Hi guys, novi, glad you are better, lesso, good luck to you
So ya know what made me lose it? My ice pack was missing this morning
Took my morning ice pac???? What the heck.we have 5 more days of guests. Their car leaves tomorrow. I was quiet losing it, bud is the only one that knows the severity of her actions. Lol Cuts to cdc not good.

U a trooper Rose and a good person !- I think U need a long stretch of "me time" now !
No need to worry bout the Carona virus !- political name said it'll go away when the weather warms up !- He a stable genius U know ?- Knows more about everything than anybody else !

There's been a run on hand sanitizer at Amazon !- I guess the next thing will be a run on stores for food supplies and then the panic sets in ?--
I remember in the dash to get the people out of The dome after Katrina -- In Ponchatoula a town between New Orleans and Baton Rouge--The local cops put up barricades on highway exit ramps and manned them to keep THOSE people from coming into thier town !

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy is Home!
Breaks my heart to see him struggle to walk when he goes out to do his biz. I carry him out but you know dogs. This spot won't do. Gotta sniff out a new spot. Then carry him in to his kennel. I'm very thankful he's home tho.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Jawja

bedry.jpg

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I'm dog sitting !- Got my girls in the house- all my 4 pups !- I needed supplies - The ex dropped them off while she went to the store for me!-A dime will get U a dollar that she " forgets" - the box of 12 gauge shells ?-- I gotta admit Gloman I knew what he was talking about I don't know this turn them on and off thing but just seemed like the thing to say !--

Glo, when I up pot my plants I don't move 'em out of solo cups until they get a good ball of roots, sometimes two or three weeks and my plants do just fine. Just sayin.

Gloman about those roots ?-- Mane I have accidentally slammed the lid on one my boxes and cut half the roots off a plant !- They recover and get back to it !- That may cause a little transplant shock but it'll come back strong !

Glo, when I up pot my plants I don't move 'em out of solo cups until they get a good ball of roots, sometimes two or three weeks and my plants do just fine. Just sayin.
Cool!
I haven't ever worried about it before but inquiring minds need to know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back