Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC-- Dragging !- Raining !-- Feeling old !- and high!
Got word they were writing up an offer on the house - haven't heard anymore -- I do need to be somewhere else !--This grow falling apart !- I don't react well to being supervised by a novice grower !--

Hang in there Crocket !- We All in the same boat !

Good morning all, a pretty morning here. I have little 9 pound Annie on my lap, she was spade on Monday and will not leave me. I have never had a dog react like this. I gave her a couple of drops of tincture and that helped along with her pain meds last night. I worry. She is extra sensitive.
RE, i am not sure what i will run this year. I am pretty sure it will be Big Sur Holy Bud for the sativa. Thanks Umbra. I will need to do another pennywise/valentine for kids medicine... I really have enjoyed the sunset sherbert this year. And I had a great harvest. I might do that again. I am going to make some oil out of it now that the kids are gone. Not sure on the indica either.
Keef, we might make it... a lot of people seem to feel the way that we do. Thank you Clyburn! Changed the narrative.

Did i mention i am glad to have our house back? Glad to be back here too.

I bet it feels good Rose !-- I'm busy killing top shelf genetics in poison dirt !- I'm not saving them this time !-Dirt ?- If weed won't grow in this dirt I can't change that !-- There's this stuff called FFOF might work ?-- That would be too easy !-- I'm a water farmer - I got everything backed up!- but for how long I don't know ? - Get on my last nerve !
It's kinda simple - I grow the dank --get out my way and let me do what I know !

Morning OFC-- Dragging !- Raining !-- Feeling old !- and high!
Got word they were writing up an offer on the house - haven't heard anymore -- I do need to be somewhere else !--This grow falling apart !- I don't react well to being supervised by a novice grower !--

Hang in there Crocket !- We All in the same boat !
I had the same issue with my son telling me how to grow

I'm too old for dis **** !- I just want a safe place to grow of my own-- with a yard for my pups !-- I don't need much help once I'm set up and naturally don't like much company !-- It would be nice to be back in a house again !- Don't have to be a beach house but I'm not a real fan of broken down travel trailer living !- It'll make a fine grow trailer though !- I got experience at a mobile home grow and the like U know ?-- I'm just feeling old and grumpy today !- Raining - face kinda puffy --stiff and sore -- probably be worse if I wasn't this high ?-- I ain't working in the rain !- I ain't like that !- I'm old !

Good morning ole folks! Its really nice out today, I may have to work on the porch today. Finally broke down and bought me another bong last night. Love them things even though they make me cough my fool head off. Lets smoke a good one

I will take another toke myself !-
That house on the river still on the market !- I still ain't got paid - I still got a harem of fine girls !- My aero cloners got 34 grow holes each !- I put a cloner and a grower in this trailer and drag it to the river and wouldn't slow me down much !-- 2 bedroom house - I insulate one as veg stick a window a.c. unit in and be growing - Turn this travel trailer into a bloom as I need !-- After I go get my tools and some stuff outta storage !-- I'm not that picky!- Place don't have to be on the river but why not ?- The place looks acceptable for what I wanna do with it ? - Catch me a catfish on occassion too?

RE - It's up on a bluff over the river but it's a river !--Flood is always possible !- Ask Nick He lives above stream !- U watch the water!- It starts getting close U leave !- In my case maybe pulling a raggedy travel trailer ?- or 2 ?- Disasters happen there is no such thing as a safe place - Look what happened in Tennessee yesterday ?- Tornado got bout 25 last I heard !-

So I get me some pontoons off an old pontoon boat !- I get me one them old Chevy S-10 bodies --mount the pontoons on where the tires go - sticking out some so there is a walkway down the sides of the truck !- I would like suspension --Get one those jet boat impellers - Shoe horn one them 350 engines they like around here in under the hood -gonna need smoke stacks -- drop the drive shaft down to turn the impeller !- Put a proper steering system in !- Gonna need a.c. and a sound system !- Clean body work and metal flake purple paint ?

Had some peaceful times on the river so it would probably do me good !- I think RE described it best as a fish camp - I'm OK with that !- grow some weed- build a few things !
The peace would be healing !- I could use some healing both mind and body !- The Fed dropping interest rates should make money easier to borrow and the beach house sell quicker !- I would be stuck in the mudhole in between trying to sell a beach house when an epidemic hits ? --
Still a good chance all will be well but I want some place else NOW !- Patience and wait ?- I don't know what these words mean !

Mornin'/Afternoon OFC ... Sorry if it's rainy and gloomy at your place. It's another, beautiful, sunny day here in Western Colorado. I've been listening to the CDC about taking precautions to avoid COVID19. I don't get out much, but I ain't so young that I don't NEED protection. So.
Have a great day and as Franklin said "Times of Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no DOPE!" so keep growin'! have a good one
#covid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back