Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain!..and lots of it...1.7 inches so far...first a 20kt South wind blew everything to the North Side of the yard...storm passes...pea size hail...hard rain...then North wind takes over at 20kt and blows everything back to the South side of the yard. Reports of hen egg size hail North of here...that will put you under cover quick like. BB that was a good one but you may have to silicone that hole...I think its going to leak lol. Had to go out and dig drainage for my garden...fresh planted potatoes do not like floods.

Line of hard storms then the temp dropped here !- Still some off and on rain !- No hail !- Yet !- Pressure is still unstable!- I think we got more coming !
Dug 30 bushels of potatoes once with a pitchfork in the rain !- Oh so fun !-- Instead of planting them one time my little brother buried a bag of seed beans of somekind?-- It rained he got caught !

My little brother was like a hero to me !-- Once when we were still children my step dad made him go mow the yard with a push mower as punishment for something after he already beat ourass !-- My little brother went and got a hammer and wore that lawnmower out !- They beat dahell out that boy and me too for no stopping him !-- We could take an asswhooping !- That lawn mower never worked again !--U can't fix that kind of broke !-- Brother and I agreed !- That was one badass asswhooping we got but it was worth it !-- For awhile I got knocked around ever time I saw a hammer and that smile broke out on my face !- I didn't have to say anything !- Slap right up side the head !- Always had a connection to hammers after that !-
We didn't like that lawn mower much !- We had pushed it enough !
Hammers is cool !

Last edited by a moderator:
freakbros.2.jpg

We could always go on a cruise ?- I hear tickets are real cheap ?- What's up with LA and the virus ?--
I think I'm immune to it !-- Them blood people always be wanting my blood !- They don't want me anywhere near a bloodmobile !-- I sets off the hepatitis alarms !-- I got surface and core antigens - Means I got some kind of super immunity to hepatitis !- They want the serum out my blood !- I perfer to keep my serum in my blood!- I gave almost a gallon then one day they changed thier screening test and asked me not to come back !- Kicked out a bloodmobile ?
Been kicked out lots of places but that hurt my feelings !

Hope y’all are high tonight...I am and since I was too high to finish last night...I’m finishing or hope to finish the gummies tonight...trying out some jolly rancher gelatins this time...supposed to have more flavor I’ve heard...I shoulda started earlier though...

I got lost making edibles more than once !- I used to make that coconut oil extract in a pan !- Too many spoons and bowls to lick !- I remember one time I was sitting on the kitchen floor !- Licking oil off my fingers- That same stuff HP puts in caps -- Had oil in my hair - stupid look on my face!- Had to find another way !- That process made me way too high !

It's a time of change !- Change whether good or bad can painful in many ways !- U have to shed what was and find a new balance ! - Cutting that anchor rope and drifting free can be a scary thing !- Just like swimming in a current U don't fight it-- U use it !-- Same with adversity !- Use the current to push U where U wanted to go anyway !-
Least that's what the Runes stones say !- The Tarot a little more to the point !- The cards say bend over and kiss your *** goodbye !-
No !-- Just kidding !-- They kinda complicated -deep and hard to follow which in itself is a reading ! - Got to be careful when U form your inquiry !- It can be overwhelming and U learn nothing !-- Take a real dumass to ask how and when will I die !- Somethings be taboo or they'll make U crazy ! -
They call this thing something like "The Asashic Record " - Standing in the middle of all that has been or will be and try to make some sense of it ?-- Good luck with that !- Pure unadulterated insanity !- Ya mind ain't big enough !-- Seeing your insignificance in the scheme of things can be humbling ! --Suddenly remembering things seen thru another set of eyes in another time ?-- Then knowing what caused the birth mark U carry ?- Too much !-
I was dousing a map with plumb bob and string for awhile there !-- I got a general idea but I come to realize somethings U might not want to find ?-- If U found it ?-- That would open up a whole new can of mental worms ?- Then again maybe there was something used to be mine I might want to reclaim ?- OK so something calls strongly to me and it scares me bad !--
Oh Uncle Keef got your crazy right here !- Lots and lots of crazy !- Another toke maybe I tell U more ?

Hello all, I'm not going to talk politics or religion. The wind is blowing and it's below freezing temperatures right now. We're coming up on a new outdoor season for northern growers.
What strains are you planning on running?

Here is a list of strains for me, 5 to 7 strains.
Big Sur Holy Weed, Purple Oaxacan phenotype.
Purple Oaxacan x Purple Nepalese
Purple Nepalese
Red Purps
Blood Rose Auto
Lebanese x Auto Malawi
Auto Zamaldelica

I use 35 and 45 gallon grow bags. Fish emulsions, ground Icelandic kelp, worm castings, leonardite and earthworms. I use rain and lake water. I do grind up egg shells in an old blender and water them into the soil.
My current soil has been used for four full seasons. Each season I add more kelp, leonardite, worm castings and worms. It's a very easy mix to sustain. I do release 2,000 ladybugs every June. Most are gone within 3 days. Maybe 5 to 10 stay through harvest. I see many in trees , bushes and other places throughout the season. So they are carrying on the battle still, just in other places.

I hope to hear what others have going on. Have a beautiful day! Peace

I’m trying a similar outdoor grow this coming spring...in a couple of 15 gallon pots...but this will be first run in this dirt hopefully to be tended and run many times as a no till sorta thing...we’ll see how it goes...

Last edited:
Good morning yall!
Supposed to hit 54* today! If it Keeps this up I MIGHT be able to get something done outdoors!
All winter long things pile up and it takes all summer to get it knocked back down. Hehe.

My girlz are starting to make the house smell yummy again!
Some smells in elderly peoples houses need a little cover up any way! :)
Got to tend someone else's dogs today while they have surgery. I've only met them once so I hope they don't go stupid and try to attack me. 2 pit bulls and 1 mix. My dogs are gonna be Jealous. Lol
Have a wonderful day my friends!
People say Nothing is impossible.....
However I do nothing every day! Lol

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...Rain has stopped and a few days of Sun...hopefully. Gman you will win them over too fast...food makes friends! Welcome Medda ...nice selection you have...I have a few Purple Nep. seeds ...just not enough room or patience to grow them out properly....but I hope that changes one day. Work load is backing up so off for jobs today...if USA schools are facing closures as in Japan...I am afraid they will run me nutty over needing internet at homes for the home schooling. Umbra stated he does not want to work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day...I fit in the same category...not retired but please...no more 84 hour work weeks. That caused a flash back to working offshore...you work 84 hour weeks out there...nothing else to do...44 hours a week over time. Being on boats and the water you gain "sea legs"...when you first hit land again everything seems so fast and can make sharp turns. Enjoy your day amigo's !

87334f9928c67bcaf6690081650d7e5c.jpg

Morning OFC!- Woke up high !- Gotta quit taking so many caps !-- Make me lose my mime !-- Where my pipe ?-

Greetings new guy !- Make yourself at home ! -- I grew some weed one time but I never grew any autos!-- What I grow came from here !- I don't have seed left to anything I bought !- Waiting for seed to mature for The Mudhole Pink -- (Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus )---x--- ( The White-x- Nepal Indica )- x - BBSL !- I'm a bit Snow Lotus heavy ?
Triple Lemon
Purple Mimosa
Purple Haze
Purple Haze - x- BBSL
SR91 -x- ( MZR-X-BBSL)
Nurse Larry
Black Star -x - Apricot Head
(AK-x-BBSL)-x- BBxBPU
Bunch of Umbra's Grape crosses
Some blueberry
Some other stuff !