Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider the censoring to have a few levels. On top, we ain't got to put up with ****. Just under, you can say what you like if you do it properly. About Midway, you got something bugging you and no where to let it go? Go ahead, spit it out, they'll get rid of it for you. The foundation, we ain't got to put up with **** we don't need to be bothered with. Add any striations I haven't identified.
Politics + emotional investment are the issue. Not politics. Politics should be able to be discussed anywhere. Just my opinions. Maybe something in there agrees with you too.
Edit: not advocating for it's inclusion here. Just saying.

Afternoon All...slipping up on 4:20 so belly up to the bong for a few blast...got some Lemon Hash plant here. The Sun is kicking out there...went to load a piece of silver pipe and it was glove hot..feels like end of June weather. I love History...most forms of it...nostalgia is one of my favorite chapters...love to drift off into memory of old TV ad's...auto sales pitches...back of comic book ad's...how about the exhilaration the first time you read a Charles Atlas... "Hey skinny" ad...it was an ad for some strength training"dynamic tension" and the grand daddy of it all...Sears Catalog and JC Whitney automotive parts book. Might even order some of those sea monkeys.

29899073ddffcc133a9fba1fc1e29c8a.jpg

Cool book and ad...I remember Sears in their big days...guess they were a corporate version of the General store...they had most everything...you could plan a wedding...plant a garden...buy Xmas gifts...outfit your work animals...or arm yourself. Later years cars and electronics were common...they are about done here...just one of the independent local guy stores....we all so just lost Office Depot...not a lot left.

I ordered sea monkeys. Think I was six so you can imagine my disappointment.
as t motorcycle mags, mom threw them all away when I joined the service. Now I just collect motorcycles. And old cars. And trucks. Maybe I'm a hoarder? Just got back from the hardware store. Picked up enough stuff to finish several projects I have on the back burner. Figure now is a great time to start working on them. Now I am going to burn them last 3 nugs of BOC and get blitzed.

20200325_171341.jpg
20200325_171615.jpg

On a lighter note, NACHOOOOOOSSSS!
Because nachos are delicious and comforting and best when shared with friends, so... hi guys!
Whatcha all making out of shelf stable goodies? This was Wisconsin cheese company camping cheez vac packed jack, to make it, start with a roux and then on to a bechamel but with half n half, then cheese, caramelized onion, dried red peppers, dried spinach, smoked paprika, garlic.

I ain't falling for it !-- Trumpcycle - No It's not !

Auto - I was thinking about central Texas when I left Corpus Christi -- I think there is a group Of medical people --maybe up in Austin- that wants in on the coming green wave but don't know squat about weed !-- I'm aiming to run the grow end of a legal dispensary one day !- I'm not looking for a job !- I want a piece of the Pie !- Most seem to think I'm crazy !-- Going back up in the thicket is a temporary stop !- Hopefully the Bat Cave will become the "dark side" of a future legal endeavor !-- Everybody keeps thier hands clean but me !- I stay hid back up in the woods breeding and collecting until it's time to set up legally -- Then I bring in the FIRE while the others play catch up !
Some of it born and bred in Texas with the jack boot of prohibition on my neck !--

Left over smoked Boudin - 2 kinds !-- Not fancy but I'm good !
Yeah - I picture myself tucked away back in the thicket with a group to help me keep the lights on and from having to sell -- While they doing the legal thing I'm putting up stock and teaching them the things they'll need to know !-- U never know if U never try !- It would be a hellova lot safer for me !-- When U grow money trees people want to take them from U !

View attachment 259972 View attachment 259973
On a lighter note, NACHOOOOOOSSSS!
Because nachos are delicious and comforting and best when shared with friends, so... hi guys!
Whatcha all making out of shelf stable goodies? This was Wisconsin cheese company camping cheez vac packed jack, to make it, start with a roux and then on to a bechamel but with half n half, then cheese, caramelized onion, dried red peppers, dried spinach, smoked paprika, garlic.

Now you went and made me hungry. Dang that looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back