Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all, sunny and cold in the hood. I am going to order groceries so bud will quit going to the store. the oil was divine, 2 cups sunset sherbert, 1 cup choc chunk? and 1 cup hemp.... very relaxing. Hear from both the daughters today, the real one better get her butt to the doctor or this momma is going to go over there. Not really, but she will go today, i hope. The new TN daughter it was good to hear her swear again. LOLOL, she has quite a mouth on her. I do miss her though. She funny. They are having remote NA meetings in TN and here I guess, she was on one up here. That is very cool. Smokeumifyougotum.

Hola, OFC

Just mowed here in Jawja - takes about 1.5 hours and I'm sweatin' my @ss off in March! One of my Yankee buddies sent me some northern beer for Xmas, and I found one hidin' in the fridge! Bonus!

Fimmed my 2 girls today... now I wait.

Peace out, Stoners! We're just getting started on this trip, let's cool out!

Afternoon Cannabis farmers...virus survivors and yard mowers...my yard is in over drive as well...a big shot of triple 13 fertilizer would put it the hay field category. Got the day done...traffic is way low here...end of month for one thing money was spent on panic buying so John Q is broke...plus more stay at home orders. Early morning on the road is mostly service vehicles now...we are the Mad Max of modern times...I have phone calls from 200 miles away yesterday...folks wanting service calls on DirecTV systems...their call center is swamped apparently.I hope it does not get to where someone shoots a tire out wanting an LNB lol. Hey Keef...about 4:20 practice time...lets fire it up and set examples for the World!

Fired up right there with ya. I'm bundled up catching some rays on the back stoop, 4" of snow on the ground, but I need that vitamin d y'all!
Mixed joint Bestie rolled of some of her brother's outdoor Maine GSC-TMC and whatever I left laying around. Feeling mellow watching birds at the feeder and an endless parade of locals in Wellies tromping out of the muddy park across the street with their equally muddy dogs.

20200326_173714.jpg

Mmmmmm immunotini? Tastes better than your average mimosa: potato juice, seltzer, a whole packet of orange flavored emergen-C, and a hefty dash of bitters. That bottle is at least 20 years old, came out of the storeroom at the hibachi place I used to bartend/manage, too dirty to put out in view of guests. I can't find a lot# or manufacture date... could date back as far as the mid 70s lol boost those antibodies!
Also, Italian sausage omelette and corny cornbread with extra corn.
20200326_171458.jpg
20200326_172527.jpg

Last edited:
Kind of worried with my COPD condition I have with all this disease popping up everywhere time to hibernate for a few weeks hope I don't run out of food they shut everything down here at the beach and running all the people out of town mandatory lockdown by Sunday noon

I have had myself one heckuva day. It was sunny and in the low 70's here, I made major headway on my front porch and pretty much spent the whole day outside. Went through 2 batteries on the ole Dewalt. Amazon surprised me and all my stuff showed up early. I got my grow room expansion nearly done but realized it was too nice outside to stay in. About 3 pm while I was smoking my 3rd or 4th doob of the day I realized there was a pretty good chance the neighbors get a wiff every now and then. Got me to thinking I might ought to put a deck out back and maybe do my smoking there. It is still a prohibition state.

Looks like a nice week coming up. The snow has melted, Weather will be warm, it's time to get ready for fishing. There are some trout streams not too far away. I have some new flies, getting away for a day sounds good.

With the kids around, my personal time is moved back. It's 4:20 somewhere.

Have a good evening all.

We took Jozi for a walk and then I was gonna go get a pack of cigars but since I haven’t been going much the battery in my truck went dead so it’s on the charger now...so I get to buy a new one tomorrow...and I’ll just have to smoke doobie instead....

Last edited:
My Sis shared this with me so I am sharing with you. :D

Subject: Lost it at CVS!!!

Just got back from CVS where I came across a guy with a cart full of hand sanitizers, TP, Clorox wipes and diapers.
I told him he was being an A$$HOLE and the elderly and moms need these things more than he did.

He looked at me and said, “Are you finished? If so, I need to get back to stocking the shelves.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back