Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20200326_192808.jpg
20200326_222007.jpg

Been busy in the Mudhole !-- Got my Mudhole Pink seed and a little bike ! went down to the crossroads to see Papa Legba but got this instead !

Oh !- That hurts !-- That is a heavy bike - -- Nick the island paradise thing went over my head -- The sale on the island house is moving right along !- Oh !- did too much today !-- This is gonna hurt for awhile !-- Was up late last night -- doing the work -- now we wait ! - I feel good about it -- Hope this sale does go thru -- Ready to get on up out the mudhole ! -- Who was that said they didn't believe in voodoo ?-- Me neither Cuz !- It's a just a word I use to describe this weird mental thing from the traumatic brain injury !-- Because I don't know another word that would fit any better !--
If U try to bust a concrete floor with your face and survive your mind rewires itself and my mind is different now ! --
I don't fit in anywhere anymore and I'm OK with that --My mind is just different since my head injury !- Given the choice of having my mind back the way it was before and the way it is now ?- Even with my pain and other problems ?-- I would choose the way it is now -- Everytime !

Good Morning All...Up and at em here today...coffee...cannabis....things gonna be OOOKKKK. We have a couple days of near 90* weather and then back to Spring time temps...70's and 50's...I'll take it! Got a few item to put in garden today...held off yesterday was late getting home. My Nephew is in fear of loosing his job...they are talking about phasing him out...he's been there 14 years and is the company treasurer...unfortunately it is a petroleum based helicopter company. Good one B1...thanks for the share...we need smiles! Burning some TV series and movies to DVD's for the family...virus relief package....they will not convert to media devices..so I have to foot the expense and inconvenience of dinosaur disk lol. Nice score Keef...that is a sure enough crotch rocket...personally...never had the call for insects in my teeth...so I prefer 4 wheels on the ground. Off for a walk and a service call it looks like...Peace ya'll

90699989_10216619362383398_7231199160806932480_n.jpg

G'Morning OFC

Hope everyone's safe and sound - Be careful out there, you who have to go out.

Be spending the day digging out from our snow storm here in the Pines. When you go where the huskies go....

Smoke 'em, I know you got 'em

yellowsnow.JPG

Hehehe! Evolution.......Ain't that the truth!

Good morning yall!
Its still wet here but its not snow!:)
I made up a batch of caps from lower branch larf last night.
It sure makes sleeping easier.
Keef
Great score man! I had a 750LTD many years ago. Kaw. makes a strong engine for sure!

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- It hurts when I do this !-- Nephew did most of the heavy lifting I just help as I could -- We got an interesting build coming up -- He wants to put that engine on a go-cart or something !- Personally I think 650cc may be a little too potent for a cart !-- I'm still wanting to put it on water turning an impeller -- No matter what it is gonna be hot -- No !-- I'm pretty sure It's HOT right now ?--
Dam that was a job getting it here --

Saw President Cuomo talking last night -I'm impressed !- - At least he is trying to lead instead of lying !- All the churches full for Easter ?- It'll be a beautiful thing !-- Doctors don't know **** ! -- It'll just magically disappear in spring !-
We all gonna die ain't we ?
Think I'll finish burning this and go start a fight ?--

Good morning all.

I didn't think this would be said by me again but TGIF. We are up and moving, every thing works good enough. Kids will be picked up in a few minutes.

Stay well and thanks for being the people you are.

the world is gonna be a different place when this virus thing is over,,,,,,I pray it's a better place,,,,it's not just wishful thinking,,,it's possible,,,,,it's gonna be a long road to full recovery at the end of the road we will understand that we are one people,,one world,,one love,,,,,PEACE, LOVE,RASTAFARI

Yogurt break....hoe and rake will have you sweating...along with 97% humidity we have this morning. Snow peas and broccoli in the pots...trying to squeeze production out of them before it gets too hot. The garden is freshly worked and side dressed with organics...the newbies on the tailgate have ventured out of the house for a few days in the Sun to harden up and are now ready to plant. Only hold up in my old arse...taking yogurt and cannabis break!

IMG_20200327_065918889_24.jpg IMG_20200327_070755632_24.jpg IMG_20200327_080328957_24.jpg IMG_20200327_080339390_24.jpg IMG_20200327_080349713_24.jpg IMG_20200327_070737064_24.jpg

Good lookin garden there HP!!! We got 50/30 out here in NCal this week, I’m lookin for 70/50...Good to hear from you Zigggy, glad your doing well...Couldn’t sleep this mornin so I’m up early, at least for me...cheers ofc, let’s smoke one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back