Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan leaves on my girlz are starting to yellow. I guess that means they've used up their nitrogen. I could harvest now but I'm wanting some amber to the trichs so I'm going to just give them some EM-1, Fulvic and molasses. I can't hold the clones back much longer without chopping on them again.

Corona virus heck, my best friend, the one who loaned me a room to garden in. His 20 y.o. son just died in a head on collision and I am torn about whether to go offer comfort.

I am so sorry to hear this. I am a loss for words. He needs his Family and Friends right now. Offer what comfort you can.

Sorry to hear about your friends loss. Practices what social distancing that you can, but offer the help condolences that you can, too.

I would always feel the stain of not trying to be there if I were in your position but instead, let fear of what could happen if I didn't practise safe hygeine. Hygiene is under my control. Thats just me though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opinions, they pretty much reflect my own. I am planning to visit wally world in the morning if I manage to get some sleep tonight. I wouldn't be going but Harley ran out of food and he acts like I've beat him. If they (walmart) have gloves and masks I'll go. Country folk are real huggy folks and he is about half nuts from the strokes and the meds they have him on anyway. This is going to be a good excuse for him to drink and well, most of you are as experienced as me. I on the other hand only have 62% lung function on a good day and have been avoiding heart surgery for the last 4 years. Not the best guy to be hugging a bunch of people with elementary school children. So see? Hard decision.

Nick that is a hard one. Man, stay in the truck! Refuse to get out. There door done broke and I can't scoot over cus the Wally world bags blocking me in. ???
I just know people are medicine. I wish you the best and if I could surround you in a bubble to make your trip safe I would. Maybe video chat? You really can't risk yourself. I'd miss ya, that's for sure.

Gday OFC , hope your all staying safe , just chilling with the girls today , we been told to isolate when not at work , no going out stay the F**K at home is the message , not sure weather should be going to work either, just doing what the man says,
the jungle starting to bud up nicely there's a lot of pruning that should be done but I'm just gunna let this one go , do a scrog on the next grow , this new light is great getting nice thick buds all over .
IMG_8686.JPG

Good Morning OFC...Warm and humid here...Nick sorry for your bad news...with the pre-existing conditions I vote to console via phone/social media...it is a lot more cases out there than known...and folks being stressed/emotional lowers immune system creating a very high risk environment.... take care what ever you decide. QB...man those flowers sure grow well upside down...you nailed it bud!(no pun) Oil hit about $5.00 a barrel yesterday in some heavy oil markets...some are talking negative prices on it soon.This is hitting the corn/ethanol market hard...oil is cheaper than the ethanol at the moment. This run has hit 2 weeks of flower and continues to grow legs and reach for the artificial sky...we are lucky...word has it things are drying up on the streets...lots of street level shortages beginning...increased crime is bound to follow. I would think our grows will be at increased risk as well...from criminals.....They would love to knock an ol grey beard off for his stash! Off for a walk...enjoy your day and stay safe!

89869887_1692896130850164_6966024572827074560_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mornin yall
Its a zoo here already. My aunt fell getting out of bed and Klunked her head. Had to send her to ER via ambulance.

Weather is warmer but still wet. Too muddy to do anything outdoors.
Have a great day yall!
I'm off to see the Wizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back