Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OFC - Just looked out my office window and saw my dog, who I thought was going to die a week ago, out in the back yard doin' his walkabout like nothing was ever different - after having gone down a whole flight of stairs by himself! Just does my old heart good to see him out and about like that!

My county has "officially" gone from 1 to 0 Coronavirus cases.... some fluff about human error and poor filtering... blah. Everybody around here seems to think that's a good thing, but procedural errors being made at this early juncture don't make me feel any better at all. Jawja is a s#it show already, and we will be one of the worst hit, after it's said and done.

Pool filter took a dump on me in mid-pollen removal - c'mon Amazon!! It'll be a pond soon if they don't hurry!

Everybody's weed photos look AMAZING - gives a rube like me something to shoot for.

Peace out - Get out and get some sun shine, and smoke 'em if you got 'em

coolman (2018_04_18 01_24_33 UTC).jpg

Morning OFC. The seagulls are back according to the racket outside! It's spring. It's been thunderstorms all night.
HP, to spin off of your oil discussion, local public transit here uses natural gas. Well, since the virus they have switched back to old fashioned gas. That's how I knew it was tanking in price. Busses make a lot more noise on gasoline.
QB you're going to be a busy dude soon.
Hi Zigggy!
Ok, time to twist a pair up for a Wally world trip of my own.
Gman , Nick, I hope things get better with a quickness! I'm praying for you and your people.

Good luck Gman.

Saturday is peaceful. We held school at home yesterday. Keyboarding, sewing masks, and a school journal with a PowerPoint on steps to sew a mask. We also had them read stories to us. The journals are distributed to teachers and classes. One that I noticed another classmate made was on how to make a lava lamp.

Next week, we will make giant bubble solution and how to make ten foot bubbles. That will be in a school journal too.

Dish soap rapidly kills CV-19. Clean safe fun. Interesting science and chemistry is involved at the molecular level and how light makes iridescent colors inside bubbles.

The kids were already shown the basement vegetable and spices garden. Hot chili peppers and VEGETABLES.

EWWW, YUCK !!!

Gramps' false aeralias and chili's are safe in the basement.

Stay well and safe, peeps.

I know times are bad,,,money is tight ,,people out of work,,,if you can please donate to your local animal shelter,,,take care of yourself and your children and your loved ones ,,,,if you can please help ,,,any amount will help ,,,with people out of work donations are way off,,,if you love animals and have the ability,,,,, please help,,,,,thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,zigggy

Wow!
Solid sheet rain falling!
Both ponds are running over in less than 20min.
At least its not freezing!
Still waiting on tests to be completed on my aunt to see if she Can come home this time.
Just when things start to calm down it all goes upside down again. :eek:

Well I had to break down and prune back the clones.
After coming this far with the grow I can't see chopping before the trichs are perfect. Quality before quantity.
Umbra
Is the CW X GDH charicteristicly larfy? She is the most resiny plant I've ever grown but the buds just won't tighten up for me. Never the less, she makes some Good Medicine!

Hey peeps, good to read ya. B says she feels like she has the regular flu now, on day 13. I am so glad she is feeling better, duh. It is cold and rainy, i think it is time for a nap and a warm blanky, later dudes and dudettes. Ziggy, thank you for stopping in. I almost called you baby girl, but thought that might sound bad. Love ya honey.

Ok, so I'm kind of a sucker for critter movies like Bengie come home and such.
I think I've found a newer favorite movie!
A dogs purpose. If you havent seen it and you love dogs, you should watch it. Even made an old curmudgeon like me kind of tear up!

After noon all...good to see you drop by Ms Rose...Been outside most of the day...quick local service call and then back home. Took a walk down the creek...fossil hunting mostly...did not find anything worth mentioning...usually is just a small Marine fossil..I bring it home and try to identify it and see when it may have lived. Then eventually I return them to the stream for another wide eyed adventurer to find...I always figured history really belongs to no one. A few years back about 6000 meters down stream from me a piece of a Whales jaw bone was found...3 teeth in it...toothed Species for sure,I do not remember which one...I hope may be the rest of the body may be around...long shot at best.

Well I had to break down and prune back the clones.
After coming this far with the grow I can't see chopping before the trichs are perfect. Quality before quantity.
Umbra
Is the CW X GDH charicteristicly larfy? She is the most resiny plant I've ever grown but the buds just won't tighten up for me. Never the less, she makes some Good Medicine!
Normally it's not bad and buds are pretty tight.

After noon all...good to see you drop by Ms Rose...Been outside most of the day...quick local service call and then back home. Took a walk down the creek...fossil hunting mostly...did not find anything worth mentioning...usually is just a small Marine fossil..I bring it home and try to identify it and see when it may have lived. Then eventually I return them to the stream for another wide eyed adventurer to find...I always figured history really belongs to no one. A few years back about 6000 meters down stream from me a piece of a Whales jaw bone was found...3 teeth in it...toothed Species for sure,I do not remember which one...I hope may be the rest of the body may be around...long shot at best.
In NJ where I lived, 1st complete dinosaur fossil in North America. It was named for the town. The actual site has tons of other fossils from fish and tons of arrow heads.

We have some good napping spots around here...rock is hard to find, so most of them are around gravel deposits or stream bed where bed rock is exposed. I did an install for an elderly gentleman one day and in his home..... was a wall full of arrow heads in glass wall cases. His house sat right on the Amite river flood line...he had gathered them from his garden as he tilled it through the years...the house was very old and I inquired if anyone had dug under the home itself and he said no. No telling what was under there.

All so i did an install last week North East of Vicksburg MS...this house was completed in 1857...W.T.Sherman used it as his winter headquarters in 1863 Winter campaign before heading East to Atlanta...I had to do 35 feet of trenching...you think I was not sifting that dirt...dug deeper than usual too..was hoping for an initialed gold brandy flask with W.T.S on it...if your going to wish...wish big I say. of course all I got was mud on my boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back