Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
Slept late since I only have the doggies to care for at the moment. Hospital is keeping my aunt for a while.
I wish I could figure a way to speed up the ripening of the trichs!
Seems like they tease me every time. Start sparkling and looking so yummy but check trichs under the scope and they just seem stagnant. I'm sure anticipation anxiety has a little bit to do with it too. :) Gimme my amber trichs!
Peace out yall!
Umbra,
Glad you're well enuff to go to work.........sorry you have to go though .

Good morning OFC

I hope everyone is safe and well today. It is sunny today and I have Spring fever. Still sheltering in place. This could go on for a while.
I sure am watching a lot of movies lately. One movie I watched that surprised me how good it was is "Bombshell". It was not about politics as I thought it may be. It was about some brave Women who sacrificed their careers to stand up to a very powerful man who preyed upon them for years. Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron did a great job in this film. I watched an interview with Megyn Kelly that made me want to check this movie out. I am glad I did.

Margot Robbie does a great job as well.

I must get outside and do something before this day slips away.

Good morning yall!
Slept late since I only have the doggies to care for at the moment. Hospital is keeping my aunt for a while.
I wish I could figure a way to speed up the ripening of the trichs!
Seems like they tease me every time. Start sparkling and looking so yummy but check trichs under the scope and they just seem stagnant. I'm sure anticipation anxiety has a little bit to do with it too. :) Gimme my amber trichs!
Peace out yall!
Umbra,
Glad you're well enuff to go to work.........sorry you have to go though .

I just had to show a friend of mine the Trichs on his because he was going to cut them down just because they looked ready and had orange hairs.
His was mostly cloudy with some clear and very very few Amber. He didnt have the scope i have. He is now waiting for at least 50% amber.:D
Told him it would be a shame to waist all that time growing dank and get in a hurry and chop too soon. He listened.
He wants me to check them again in a week.;)

Afternoon all...Quite day around here...till about noon and the phone started...made a few sales and now I have to go install it all. Tomorrow is LA...they are on lock down..not thrilled about going there but like Umbra...all ways thrilled to have a pay check. Time for that afternoon delight 4:20 or so...T Kush for me...then corn-beef and cabbage for dinner...ruff life...but someone has to do it.

images (1).jpg

Same here Nov..no actual burglars...but more traffic on this road the last 2 days than in a month normally...they are riding and looking but spider sense tingles on some of them. Criminals bound to notice the decease in law enforcement...but on the other side of things...it was lots of gunfire around the country side yesterday...not angry gunfire but target practice kind of gunfire.

Edit...sign him up SA...would be perfect!

Our son called a while ago to see what we needed...gave him a list and he just dropped off a bunch of groceries...it is really hard on my wife as he is out and about working still...sometimes from home but he is customer service for a home builder so he has to go into homes to take care of issues and book repairs so he won’t come into our house, no close contact...it is very hard on my wife as he is her only child...
Think I’ll take a walk around the neighborhood, I can do that at least...cheers y’all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back