Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Growers...Wednesday is winding down fast here...no sale on install today...too many trees. Came home and mowed yard....does not pay much and the owner is a tight wad and does not tip! Been having some issues with exam gloves...they are too small and split with normal hand usage...ordered giant size...hope they do better. 4:20 all month...man that is a lot of practice...Keef and I have this ...trust me...that is not smog hanging over the South!.. Keef head on down to those red areas...deep swamp is mostly Cajun French and outsiders are rarely welcomed. Heck of a haul Nick!...Lets celebrate and smoke some cannabis!

91120259_2755129761272246_1086301158777028608_n.jpg

U gonna need a lot of jars Nick !--Your hands stiff yet ?- I hate trimming !-- Where U gonna bury them jars ?-- They know where U live !-- Cops don't deserve some Jar aged Gorrilla Glue ?- Sticky -Icky !- - That's just how the OFC rolls !-

We on it HP !-- Smoking some of Umbra's-- Sundae Driver times Bunch of Grapes -- Dammmm !-- Too early for the terps to have developed but this is like Shaman Weed - Not for the novice !- Complements to the Chef !- Let me say this one more time ?-- Dammmm !
Maybe I should hit it one more time to be sure ?

Wait !-- Nevermind !-- Chuck Berry -- Johnny B. Goode !- OK I'm down what was we doing ?- Let me hit this one more time ?-- OK where my pipe ?-- Nevermind !- I got a lighter somewhere ?- I just had it ?-- Half a cloner empty ?-- Nature abhors a vacuum ?- Ain't that what Stinky said ?-- We can fix dat **** ! -- 15 too many Other Keef ?- U a dog !- Give me that dam lighter !

Congrats Keef! I hope it's all finalized soon. Get you on the move again to that
Bat Cave! Just remember what HP said up in that pic with old Hank Hill and the boys, burn the bats out!

Nick- daaaaaamn. That's alotta glue! Jesus I need to get my grow like that.

Hello OFC! Happy 420!

Scheduled to sign the papers Friday !-- Then see if I can go see that river house ?-- Been on the market most of a year it might have bats ?-- If it'll work I'm make a ridiculously low offer ?-- I got about a dozen girls in dirt in veg--They already growing so I get them out on the river by mid May ?- River hash for the fall ?

I had a buddy who bought a house near the Merced river. It had been on the market for awhile. It has an underground garage and shop. It had lots of bats for a few years under the house in the garage. He said he filled up his pickup bed with years of bat dung and took it to the dump. I said bat guano... noooooo.

I am going to take a serious break. You right keef, my hands are killing me. Trim is one of those things, starts out fun, then it gets tedious and then it gets right down tiresome. Harley been giving me hell-o for the last 2 hours. He figures if I got to give something that much attention it better be him

Bologna sandwich !- With BBQ potato chips - Pepsi --a multivitamin and a pickle !-- I'm picky about my dill pickles !-- Maybe ?- Maybe not eat just yet ?-- Not too late for a cup of that Corona coffee delivered this morning by Typhoid Mary ?

I need a press -- River hash in the fall ?-- Then press some of it ?-- Next year I'll have some legendary sativa clones ready --Sativa hash then turn it into oil -- Sativas outside --indicas inside !-- Gonna need that fast finishing high CBD Indica too !

Got my electric smoker right outside my door -- Had half a pack of weenies left needed to be eaten - So I threw them in the smoker -
- It's OK they Holy Weenies !- Been Blessed or Koshered whatever that means ?-- Bruno guarding the smoker for me !

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats there keef, lookin forward to checkin out the bat cave...sang my sister a birthday song this morning, she’s 79 years young...I’m 10 years behind her so I’ll be 69 on the coming Sunday...we delivered meals this morning and then took a little ride up the bear river...I think we’ll go out somewhere along that river tomorrow about a social distance up the canyon with our chairs and a dog and go fishin....sometimes ya just gotta get outa the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back